Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby askura » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Havoc751 wrote:I also have to wonder if we'll be seeing Blossom again soon. Like maybe Aku brought her back to life, or at least we'll see some flashbacks of them together. The only reason I think this, is because of the shear popularity of this AkuXBlossom relationship. Then again, I don't know what Bleed's track record is when it comes to pleasing his fans.


I'm sure there will be some kind of clearer explanation for what went down eventually, but I don't know when.

I think it would be really cute (and series-accurate) to have Aku tell Chi (and the readers) what happened between him and Blossom (and possibly Him) as a bedtime story. c:
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Ooh, that sounds interesting! I wonder if Bleedman can portray a Bedtime story well...

Eh, I'm sure he will do fine. But I have a question:

Was this character (Chi) premeditated- as in she was planned out months possibly years before her implementation into the story? Or is she just being added?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby askura » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Ooh, that sounds interesting! I wonder if Bleedman can portray a Bedtime story well...

Eh, I'm sure he will do fine. But I have a question:

Was this character (Chi) premeditated- as in she was planned out months possibly years before her implementation into the story? Or is she just being added?


The first concept pic of her showed up on bleedman's DA about june/july last year so idk.
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:57 pm

You'd have to ask BR to get a more exact answer of how far the comics are planned.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Havoc » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 am

Birdofterror wrote:Was this character (Chi) premeditated- as in she was planned out months possibly years before her implementation into the story? Or is she just being added?

Wow Bird, you and me really do think alike. I was just about to ask that question myself.
I was wondering about the relationship between Aku and Blossom in this story, and if I had to guess, I'd say the story will go with the " they where in love with each other". Just because that seems to be the popular notion.

I also have to wonder if Bleed "wrote himself into a corner" in any since of the word. Because I'm having a hell-of-a-time sorting this all out timeline wise.
Also the fact that he decided to kill off Blossom, might have also created some significant hurdles in this Aku story.

askura wrote:I'm sure there will be some kind of clearer explanation for what went down eventually, but I don't know when.

Yes, but I'm still wondering if Bleed brought her back, somehow-someway. Because like I said, if this AkuXBlossom thing really is as popular as you say it is, than Bleed might want explore it, and not just with flashbacks either.

Blood Lord wrote:House. Literaly, hit her with a house a few times. She probably killed Blossom through sheer force, that seems to be her style of attack.

I imagine the song "Walk Away" by Five Finger Death Punch playing in the back ground as the two fought.

Actually, I picture Blossom being held down, like tide to a table or something, and then Mimi forces something sharp through her eye, and out the back of her head. Something ungodly horrible like that.

Blood Lord wrote:Why would there be two Jacks?

Okay this is gonna be a little hard to explain *deep breath*

As we know, Jack came from medieval Japan, but he was sent into the future. This being the original Jack witch I will refer to as Jack A. Now Jack found his way back in time somehow, and ended up living in Megaville. We shall call this Jack, Jack B. Now if you look at the Older and Wiser page, you can clearly see Jack B. Now my question is did this story progress far enough into the future, that we hit the point in time that Jack A arrives? Did both of these Jack's exist in the same time period at any point?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:43 am

Havoc751 wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:Was this character (Chi) premeditated- as in she was planned out months possibly years before her implementation into the story? Or is she just being added?

Wow Bird, you and me really do think alike. I was just about to ask that question myself.
I was wondering about the relationship between Aku and Blossom in this story, and if I had to guess, I'd say the story will go with the " they where in love with each other". Just because that seems to be the popular notion.

I also have to wonder if Bleed "wrote himself into a corner" in any since of the word. Because I'm having a hell-of-a-time sorting this all out timeline wise.
Also the fact that he decided to kill off Blossom, might have also created some significant hurdles in this Aku story.

askura wrote:I'm sure there will be some kind of clearer explanation for what went down eventually, but I don't know when.

Yes, but I'm still wondering if Bleed brought her back, somehow-someway. Because like I said, if this AkuXBlossom thing really is as popular as you say it is, than Bleed might want explore it, and not just with flashbacks either.

Blood Lord wrote:House. Literaly, hit her with a house a few times. She probably killed Blossom through sheer force, that seems to be her style of attack.

I imagine the song "Walk Away" by Five Finger Death Punch playing in the back ground as the two fought.

Actually, I picture Blossom being held down, like tide to a table or something, and then Mimi forces something sharp through her eye, and out the back of her head. Something ungodly horrible like that.

Blood Lord wrote:Why would there be two Jacks?

Okay this is gonna be a little hard to explain *deep breath*

As we know, Jack came from medieval Japan, but he was sent into the future. This being the original Jack witch I will refer to as Jack A. Now Jack found his way back in time somehow, and ended up living in Megaville. We shall call this Jack, Jack B. Now if you look at the Older and Wiser page, you can clearly see Jack B. Now my question is did this story progress far enough into the future, that we hit the point in time that Jack A arrives? Did both of these Jack's exist in the same time period at any point?

Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey.
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:02 am

Havoc751 wrote:Wow Bird, you and me really do think alike.

Just don't act like he did when he first joined. I'm too old to handle that again.

I'd probably just ban your ass.

Havoc751 wrote:Okay this is gonna be a little hard to explain *deep breath*

As we know, Jack came from medieval Japan, but he was sent into the future. This being the original Jack witch I will refer to as Jack A. Now Jack found his way back in time somehow, and ended up living in Megaville. We shall call this Jack, Jack B. Now if you look at the Older and Wiser page, you can clearly see Jack B. Now my question is did this story progress far enough into the future, that we hit the point in time that Jack A arrives? Did both of these Jack's exist in the same time period at any point?

Okay so I'm just going to pose these questions to get a better understanding and see if I'm getting this.
So Jack B is the one in PpGD, and you are wondering if we will see the original Jack in GT at this moment, correct?

So since Aku also had ties to interspace travel, is it possible to say that his realm could be a lot larger than the others? Like about the size of a planet?
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:03 am

Maybe several galaxies.
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:44 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Maybe several galaxies.
As ridiculous as the notion seems, there's nothing stopping planes of existence from being 'infinite' in size, so several galaxies is a kind of far flung estimate, as it could be as small as a city, or as big as... well, infinite.

I seriously doubt it's infinite though, I also seriously doubt it's several galaxies large, there is almost no need for it to be more than twice the size of Earth to 'comfortably' suit every soul who ever lived, not counting out the distribution as to which soul goes to which plane of hell, so... yeah...
Blood Lord wrote:Just don't act like he did when he first joined. I'm too old to handle that again.

I'd probably just ban your ass.
:unsure:

I like to think I turned out pretty okay. I am more than a little self aware of what I acted like, but hey, here I am now.
Blood Lord wrote:So Jack B is the one in PpGD, and you are wondering if we will see the original Jack in GT at this moment, correct?
About that-

Was Jack transported to Aku's realm? As in, his realm of the Seven Hells? Or was Jack transported to the surface, in which Aku's influence is also far flung? I ask this question because I think his realm is more of a nostalgic mirror of what he once had, because I find it kind of hard to believe that Jack could have been transported to Hell of all places.

Maybe he has cities on the surface for people who 'haven't' died yet, and cities in the underworld for AFTER they died.

Just a thought.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:26 pm

You turned out better than expected, Bird.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:40 pm

I thought Him's realm wasn't even a realm. Just a dystopia thousands of years into the future on earth where Him conquers solar systems and continue off into galaxies. Basically the "living Hell" if you want to call it that.
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 pm

That was the situation of the future, but depending on how well Jack's mission went, he probably downsized considerably.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Havoc » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Okay so I'm just going to pose these questions to get a better understanding and see if I'm getting this.
So Jack B is the one in PpGD, and you are wondering if we will see the original Jack in GT at this moment, correct?

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. Do you think the two samurai Jacks had any interaction with each other?
Also is Jack B dead? If so, where'd his sword end up?

Birdofterror wrote:About that-

Was Jack transported to Aku's realm? As in, his realm of the Seven Hells? Or was Jack transported to the surface, in which Aku's influence is also far flung? I ask this question because I think his realm is more of a nostalgic mirror of what he once had, because I find it kind of hard to believe that Jack could have been transported to Hell of all places.

Maybe he has cities on the surface for people who 'haven't' died yet, and cities in the underworld for AFTER they died.

Just a thought.


I do not know. I assume Jack's been wondering the surface world, or world of the living. Just because in Samurai Jack, you can see the ruins of Townsville (just like you told me). But that's just what I think.

Blood Lord wrote:That was the situation of the future, but depending on how well Jack's mission went, he probably downsized considerably.

Y'Know I've been thinking about Jack's story in PPGD. I wonder what approach BeeAre and Bleed will take on this matter.
Will Jack's story in PPGD make mention of the events in GT, or will it just provide a large "inconstancy" that will prove that the two stories don't relate?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Havoc751 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:That was the situation of the future, but depending on how well Jack's mission went, he probably downsized considerably.

Y'Know I've been thinking about Jack's story in PPGD. I wonder what approach BeeAre and Bleed will take on this matter.
Will Jack's story in PPGD make mention of the events in GT, or will it just provide a large "inconstancy" that will prove that the two stories don't relate?

It will help at least tell us that PPGD won't have a tragic end.
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Havoc751 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Okay so I'm just going to pose these questions to get a better understanding and see if I'm getting this.
So Jack B is the one in PpGD, and you are wondering if we will see the original Jack in GT at this moment, correct?

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. Do you think the two samurai Jacks had any interaction with each other?
Also is Jack B dead? If so, where'd his sword end up?

If they are to appear, I don't think that they will directly interact, but that Jack A could learn of the fate of Jack B.

As for Jack's sword, I can think of four places that it could be.
1: With a new hero.
2: Him keeps it as a trophy, or in his golf bag.
3: Aku has it as a trophy, while he might not of been responsible for the death of Jack, it could have been gifted to him from Him or he recovered it himself.
4: Mandy has it in her trophy room. I can't remember if we saw it or not.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Havoc » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:39 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:It will help at least tell us that PPGD won't have a tragic end.

Thank god for that.

Blood Lord wrote:If they are to appear, I don't think that they will directly interact, but that Jack A could learn of the fate of Jack B.

Maybe that interaction could be what kicks off Jack's story in PPGD. Well I guess it depends on how synchronized the writers (BR and Bleed) are on all this.
Also in PPGD, if Jack know's what could/might have happened in the future, then could he be secretly planning on killing Blossom, if he thinks things are heading in the wrong direction? That is if she's the one who cased all of the events to transpire. Just a thought.

Blood Lord wrote:As for Jack's sword, I can think of four places that it could be.
1: With a new hero.
2: Him keeps it as a trophy, or in his golf bag.
3: Aku has it as a trophy, while he might not of been responsible for the death of Jack, it could have been gifted to him from Him or he recovered it himself.
4: Mandy has it in her trophy room. I can't remember if we saw it or not.

I guess that depends on what part, if any, it'll play in the story.

One other thing, Buttercup in GT. Judging by her attire she might have a close affiliation with Jack. My question is what kind of affiliation?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Savvy » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 am

I have two different theories on to who this Aku-girl is.

1. She's Aku's daughter, but not Blossom's. Aku decided to take part of himself, mold it, then animate it with magic to become a separate entity. After all, in his origin, Aku himself was a piece of the great black mass of evil that the three gods fought that was later given sentience with a magic arrow. Possibly, he chose this piece to look like Blossom because he did like her, and wanted his daughter to look like her.

As for why, I think we can gather something from the latest page; she's made to be an idol. Aku has realized he's not the most sellable face for marketing and is not popular with his subjects, so he made this Aku-girl to be the public face for his empire, so he could sell his products using her image.

2. This one I don't put too much stock in, but its possible she's an android made to look like Aku. The only evidence I have for this is the somewhat robotic look her eyes have, and the entire environment of Aku City reminds me of Blade Runner.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 am

Savvy wrote:I have two different theories on to who this Aku-girl is.

1. She's Aku's daughter, but not Blossom's. Aku decided to take part of himself, mold it, then animate it with magic to become a separate entity. After all, in his origin, Aku himself was a piece of the great black mass of evil that the three gods fought that was later given sentience with a magic arrow. Possibly, he chose this piece to look like Blossom because he did like her, and wanted his daughter to look like her.

As for why, I think we can gather something from the latest page; she's made to be an idol. Aku has realized he's not the most sellable face for marketing and is not popular with his subjects, so he made this Aku-girl to be the public face for his empire, so he could sell his products using her image.

2. This one I don't put too much stock in, but its possible she's an android made to look like Aku. The only evidence I have for this is the somewhat robotic look her eyes have, and the entire environment of Aku City reminds me of Blade Runner.

welcome to the forums. Those are valid points, I can almost agree with you on the android part. The more likely reason why Chi is all over the billboards is because aku spoils his daughter because he is proud, more likely, since aku is retired.
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Savvy » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:
Savvy wrote:I have two different theories on to who this Aku-girl is.

1. She's Aku's daughter, but not Blossom's. Aku decided to take part of himself, mold it, then animate it with magic to become a separate entity. After all, in his origin, Aku himself was a piece of the great black mass of evil that the three gods fought that was later given sentience with a magic arrow. Possibly, he chose this piece to look like Blossom because he did like her, and wanted his daughter to look like her.

As for why, I think we can gather something from the latest page; she's made to be an idol. Aku has realized he's not the most sellable face for marketing and is not popular with his subjects, so he made this Aku-girl to be the public face for his empire, so he could sell his products using her image.

2. This one I don't put too much stock in, but its possible she's an android made to look like Aku. The only evidence I have for this is the somewhat robotic look her eyes have, and the entire environment of Aku City reminds me of Blade Runner.

welcome to the forums. Those are valid points, I can almost agree with you on the android part. The more likely reason why Chi is all over the billboards is because aku spoils his daughter because he is proud, more likely, since aku is retired.


Thanks. That's also a possibility, though one has to wonder why Aku wanted a daughter in the first place. Why would an immortal, un-aging master of darkness need with an heir? Also, where did the name "chi" come from?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 pm

I just have this strong feeling this is whats going to happen to the earth in PPGD, after watching a doctor who episode with David Tennant

    1. the world will be transported to a hidden location in the universe with several other planets to power something horrible.
    2. similar to 1, but earths from parallel universes or points in time.
    3. Nothing at all at first, but later something will be triggered long after everyone would forget about the attack, and be taken by surprise once more.
Just three guesses just to occupy myself
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Those certainly are interesting possibilities...

Using planets to power something horrible, huh?

Like a giant planet launching slingshot?!
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Well I'm talking about more serious things, like Davros's reality bomb.
EDIT: here's the link you wanted Blood, might as well click it to understand. Better yet, go on Netflix to watch "the stolen earth", asuming you have netflix.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... 5O89O8WsFw
Last edited by The Mad Doctor on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:03 pm

I don't know what the fuck that is, and don't really care to Google it. Links man, they create interest.

The bomb has something to do with time. It was said in the comic that this event created Time Squad. Therefore I think we are going to see more of a alteration of time instead of a galactic transportation. You would have to transport the Earth to a fairly exact location in order to keep it in one piece and stable.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Blood Lord wrote:It was said in the comic that this event created Time Squad.
Wait... whaaaaaaat...?

Huh...? This bomb creates time squad...?

Are... are you referencing this page?

If so, I think he means that this 'kind of thing,' major timeline related incidents such as 'Stop Gaps' are why Time Squad was made- to STOP these things. I don't think he means 'This is what made Time Squad,' I think he means 'This is why Time Squad was made- to stop things like this.'

So a better way of saying what you sould would me:

"It was said in the comic that this event is what caused Time Squad to be created."

... Right?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:30 pm

That's the exact same thing.

"this event created Time Squad."
"this event is what caused Time Squad to be created."

Exact same fucking thing. Don't fucking correct me with the same god damn thing.
"I'm wearing red"
"No the shirt you are wearing is rojo"

And read the second panel "I can't be sure, but this may be why Time Squad exists." He's referring to this event, not "stop gaps". The only time he refers to a gap or as he corrected himself, this wall, was to this thing, not other abnormalities.

EDIT: Ohh, I see where you are getting that idea from now, about the sentence structure. No, I mean that the bomb going off results in the creation of Time Squad, as the event, not that the bomb and the explosion joined forces to create a organization that fixes time. That'd be silly. It's an inanimate object.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18958
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests