To be honest, I'm kind of losing interest in this RP. BL's a pretty chill GM, which is awesome, but I personally prefer more focus on character interaction and development in this type of forum-based RP. Given that it's supposed to be based off of Dragon Age, which is a series all about character interaction and development, I kind of assumed that would be the point. Sorry.
That's up to you to create character interaction and development, not me. I'm not going to micro-manage everyone's cases. I'm going to be present with my characters in interaction, and move the story as little as I can towards a direction while it is going to be up to the rest of you to develop your characters. The reason why I'm so chill in this is because this isn't everyone's first rodeo. I don't need to be commanding in this.
Now I've given you a chance to rest and interact with other characters and people. Character development and interaction is going to have a chance to get momentum here, but the plan was to have it happen after the battle of Redcliffe, that's where I have it planned to really take off. You didn't dive into character development and interaction within the first five minutes of the game. It all took after the battle of Ostagar for things to really be moving.
All of that movement though depends solely on the movement of the plot, which wasn't really happening. A bar got burned down, and then everyone was going to go do what afterwards? This is where I stepped in to push it towards a path that would go along with the plot, so development could take place.
I opened this time up because you wanted sometime of character interaction and development that didn't involve whacking each other. Now here is your chance, and you are backing out? Deena, forgive me if I'm sounding overly aggressive here, because I'm not. But here is your chance, and what more would you like me to do to make this a more enjoyable game?
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!