Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Well, I'm talking about Him, actually. And the powerpuff girls have defeated him on numerous occasions. But something that doesn't make sense, is the fact that Him managed to destroy at least Megaville with the help of [how many demons?] and a spy. Somehow, it just doesn't add up. I mean, come on, a single space marine with a few big guns can easily hold off a demon assault on earth, but an fucking army of super powered humans can't take on pretty much the same thing? Sure the traitor might be Mandy who apparently once was a mayor some how and a assassin at the same time. But still, it doesn't add up.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name changed fromm "Spartan117" to "TheMadDoctor"
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Damn ninjas.

Yeah, I think we can pretty much go with the assumption of all of the heroes we know are dead, until proven otherwise of course. Now there is most likely still life and civilization on the Earth, or Grim would be out of a job. We can also guess that since Blossom has had a child, well two kids, that the other heroes have had children as well, and they have either taken up the mantle or are about to take up the mantle. I would assume that a few heroes are still on Earth, but probably not the ones that lived in Megaville, to teach and train these newer heroes.

I don't want to rule out that everyone in Megaville is dead. I struggle to think that Him is that powerful and only has a single realm in the Underworld, and somehow Grim and Mandy would be considered stronger than Him. Being immortal doesn't protect you from being jailed or captured. I would say that a close majority are dead, and there are still some surviving heroes as well.

The question to why they haven't quested after revenge, well, two ideas.
1: They understand they don't have the strength or the numbers for that.
2: They don't know how to, or have the means to travel to the Underworld in search of allies or to find Him's realm.

Spartan117 wrote:But something that doesn't make sense, is the fact that Him managed to destroy at least Megaville with the help of [how many demons?] and a spy.

We don't know if Him had an army. But I do agree with the rest of this, its weird.

I do want to point out that it could be a more realistic situation though.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Damn ninjas.

Speaking of witch, with this whole Japanese theme going on, do you think we'll get to see Junior and Minnie fighting ninja?
Because that would be pretty fucking awesome!

Blood Lord wrote:We can also guess that since Blossom has had a child, well two kids, that the other heroes have had children as well, and they have either taken up the mantle or are about to take up the mantle.

I sure hope there's at least some of the other heroes offspring in the story. It'd be kind of a waste just to pass that up. I wonder if the heroes kids that we're living in Megaville, we're moved to an evacuation shelter, somewhere safe. Come to think of it, it would be grand if they were kept safe in the panic room (or lab) underneath the Megaville recreational center (the one from PPGD).

Blood Lord wrote:1: They understand they don't have the strength or the numbers for that.

I wonder if they could be devising something, an ace in the hole, like Jack's sword, or a similar weapon.

Blood Lord wrote:2: They don't know how to, or have the means to travel to the Underworld in search of allies or to find Him's realm.

I'm sure they would come up with something. Hell, Him got there and back, so it's always possible. I guess that just depends on how badly they want his head on a silver platter.

Spartan117 wrote:But something that doesn't make sense, is the fact that Him managed to destroy at least Megaville with the help of [how many demons?] and a spy.

I've wondered this to no end. How did he pull this off? There's probably more to it that meets the eye. He had the lava monster helping him. But would that alone be enough?

Also, Why was keeping Mimi away from Him so crucial? If keeping Mimi from Him caused so much death and destruction, than why not just hand her over? Again though, we don't know the whole story behind it yet.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Havoc751 wrote:Also, Why was keeping Mimi away from Him so crucial? If keeping Mimi from Him caused so much death and destruction, than why not just hand her over?

Because Mimi is blossom's daughter. Do you think it is that easy to give away your own superpowered child to a sinister demon?
F U Im evil

Postby Havoc » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Spartan117 wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:Also, Why was keeping Mimi away from Him so crucial? If keeping Mimi from Him caused so much death and destruction, than why not just hand her over?

Because Mimi is blossom's daughter. Do you think it is that easy to give away your own superpowered child to a sinister demon?

I'm not talking about Blossom, I meant the U.S government (apparently). Why did General Specific want to keep her away from Him? I mean, yeah Mimi's powers where a plus. But if they knew how powerful Him was, than wouldn't appeasement have been a better option? Especially if it could end with Blood shed of that magnitude?

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:44 pm

I don't get what you are saying right now. I just don't.

EDIT: I just noticed that there are huge similarities between the fall of Megavile, and the Great Jedi purge. They both have heroes that are dead or hiding. However, which is the statement I wanted to get out, some of the jedi that were in hiding, such as Shaak ti and Rahm Kota, were actually preparing to revolt against the emporer. What I'm saying is, the If there is any heroes still alive, there is a chance that they are gathering forces to begin a rebellion. Against all odds, they could try. This comic only get's darker and darker as the story further develops. And they are going into the dephs of Him's realm to get Jeff's soul back. Does anyone else seem to think that's the only thing to happen? Probably not. Because we seem to be just about to be introduced to a new character, it seems, and I'm not sure if she's good or bad to be honest. She might be the exact opposite of Mimi, for all I care.
F U Im evil

Postby Havoc » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Yeah, I think we can pretty much go with the assumption of all of the heroes we know are dead, until proven otherwise of course.

Um..Actually, I'm going to assume they're still alive, unless they are proven dead, beyond a shadow of a doubt. But that's just me. Honestly, I'd hate to see them just "brushed aside" like that.

TheMadDoctor wrote:I don't get what you are saying right now. I just don't.

Well I was just knocking around the idea of the General basically handing Mimi over to Him, and saying, "Here, here's your daughter. Now please don't kill everyone." I mean, if getting possession of Mimi was the only reason for Him to attack. But I doubt it was that simple. After all there was probably a very good reason they were keeping her away from Him.

TheMadDoctor wrote:I just noticed that there are huge similarities between the fall of Megavile, and the Great Jedi purge.

That's a good comparison. If Jack's still alive, I wonder if he could be our Ben kenobi. However one of the biggest question is, who is our Anikin Skywalker?

TheMadDoctor wrote:And they are going into the dephs of Him's realm to get Jeff's soul back. Does anyone else seem to think that's the only thing to happen? Probably not. Because we seem to be just about to be introduced to a new character, it seems, and I'm not sure if she's good or bad to be honest. She might be the exact opposite of Mimi, for all I care.

Well, for awhile now, I've been expecting that getting Jeff's soul back would be the main plot for the next story. But you have a point. There seems to be much bigger thing going on in this story. However, saving Jeff could be at least an underline theme, or the way the story gets started.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 am

Havoc751 wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:I just noticed that there are huge similarities between the fall of Megavile, and the Great Jedi purge.

That's a good comparison. If Jack's still alive, I wonder if he could be our Ben kenobi. However one of the biggest question is, who is our Anikin Skywalker?

Do you mean Luke Skywalker? Or Anikin,who's probably Mimi right now.
F U Im evil

Postby Havoc » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Actually, by Anikin I meant the Megaville traitor. The one that lead to everyone's demise.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 pm

I thought you meant the chosen one.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:11 am

Good hell guys, its Anakin Skywalker, not Anikin.

If we were making the compaision that way, then Buttercup as the traitor would be a good guess.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 am

Wouldn't it be ironic if whoever the traitor was, was foretold to be the one to stop the evil that destroyed the world?
I have often wondered if there could be a "balance between good and evil" thing in this comic.

The way I think things are going to play out in GT is; first Chi is angry that Junior has taken Mimi, and see it as she's been kidnapped by him. Then Chi sees how sad and broken Mimi is without Jeff. Seeing how much Chi cares for Mimi, and how much Jeff matters to Mimi, Chi decides to help Junior in his quest to save him, for Mimi's sake.

I've also thought of this, could there possibly be TWO samurai Jacks in this story?

Blood Lord wrote:If we were making the compaision that way, then Buttercup as the traitor would be a good guess.

Interesting, what do you mean by that?
Come to think of it, if there is a traitor, who isn't Blossom, and they betrayed everyone on purpose.
Than wouldn't Him have made said person his "right hand man", or at least have granted them power like immortality or something?
Also if any of our heroes are still alive, I wonder if they ended up with robot parts, like battle damage (you know other than Dexter)?

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:04 am

The traitor was Chancellor Palpatine, whoever is the traitor was probably deep inside the government structure. Mimi's the chosen one that everyone wants. Very powerful. then she became Darth Vader.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:31 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:The traitor was Chancellor Palpatine, whoever is the traitor was probably deep inside the government structure. Mimi's the chosen one that everyone wants. Very powerful. then she became Darth Vader.

This made me cringe. For the love of God, don't make me iterate the basic plot points of Star Wars in this.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:The traitor was Chancellor Palpatine, whoever is the traitor was probably deep inside the government structure. Mimi's the chosen one that everyone wants. Very powerful. then she became Darth Vader.

This made me cringe. For the love of God, don't make me iterate the basic plot points of Star Wars in this.

I used to be a jedi like you. Then I took a blaster in the knee.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:46 pm

I was never a Jedi.
Stuff on Blood Lord's signature wrote:Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Some sith lords used to be Dark Jedi
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 pm

While I won't argue that point, I on the other hand, never was.

Totally off topic now too, btw.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:09 pm

sorry about that. Had to troll.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Happens.

No in relation to GT, I'm really curious to the relationship these two have. It does please me to see that Mimi has a friend other than Jeff. I'm also starting to wonder if all of the events Mimi has done was a result of force or her own choosing. Like killing Blossom. How would Him force Mimi to kill her own mother, hold Jeff hostage? that's really the only way I could see it happen, but she seems to have a stronger love towards her mother than to Jeff.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Happens.

No in relation to GT, I'm really curious to the relationship these two have. It does please me to see that Mimi has a friend other than Jeff. I'm also starting to wonder if all of the events Mimi has done was a result of force or her own choosing. Like killing Blossom. How would Him force Mimi to kill her own mother, hold Jeff hostage? that's really the only way I could see it happen, but she seems to have a stronger love towards her mother than to Jeff.

Theres stuff that can be used to control the body with the mind actually aware of the situation. Like puppets.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:42 pm

That is true, but then that would mean that Mimi didn't really kill her. She would be plotting more on revenge and how to escape Him then actually doing as he commands her.
Mercypostle

Postby askura » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Him can canonically mind-control people (See episodes "Tough Love" and "Birthday Bash". In the comics Dexter says that in addition to being a powerful psychic she is also very susceptible to others' mind control because the Nephilim stripped her of her mental and physical defenses.

Mimi loved her mother and I'm pretty sure Him made her kill Blossom to spite both of them...

I personally think Him controls her a lot and she's just now starting to break free of his grasp and defy him...
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"

Postby Havoc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 pm

I think another question is, how did she kill Blossom? I mean we're talking about one of the PPG. The only thing I can figure, is something magical and powerful like a demonic dagger or something, or Him/Mimi used antidote X before hand.
Gawd, Blossom's last moments alive must have been HORRIBLE. :unsure:

I also have to wonder if we'll be seeing Blossom again soon. Like maybe Aku brought her back to life, or at least we'll see some flashbacks of them together. The only reason I think this, is because of the shear popularity of this AkuXBlossom relationship. Then again, I don't know what Bleed's track record is when it comes to pleasing his fans.

So my theory about two samurai Jacks. this is what I think. There's the Jack who grow up in Megaville(old Jack), the one we saw in the flashback. But there could be the other Jack, the one Aku sent to the future from his original time(young Jack). I mean Samurai Jack took place in the future. But I have to wonder what happened to either Jack. You think young Jack found away into the past by now?

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Havoc751 wrote:I think another question is, how did she kill Blossom? I mean we're talking about one of the PPG. The only thing I can figure, is something magical and powerful like a demonic dagger or something, or Him/Mimi used antidote X before hand.
Gawd, Blossom's last moments alive must have been HORRIBLE. :unsure:

House. Literaly, hit her with a house a few times. She probably killed Blossom through sheer force, that seems to be her style of attack.

I imagine the song "Walk Away" by Five Finger Death Punch playing in the back ground as the two fought.

askura wrote:Him can canonically mind-control people (See episodes "Tough Love" and "Birthday Bash". In the comics Dexter says that in addition to being a powerful psychic she is also very susceptible to others' mind control because the Nephilim stripped her of her mental and physical defenses.

Save that Mimi appears to be acting on her own free will all the time. It is possible that what turns Mimi into Her has a much more direct connection to Him than previously thought. I don't think he used mind control, but used some other type of influence, like amplifying her rage emotions. Could even of used some illusions or something to hide the fact that she was fighting Blossom.

Yes, I am trying hard to resist the cliche of mind control. I don't think it is supported in the comic because she will defy Him's will even as Her. Such as when she saved Jeff and Jr. He made her somehow, and it is going to bug me because mind control doesn't quite seem to fit the bill.

Off the top of my head, Him could have tortured the both of them to extreme limits, and Mimi killed her mother to end her suffering? I don't know, I can image a couple of ways of how this could be quite morbid.

Havoc751 wrote:at least we'll see some flashbacks of them together.

I'm hoping more for this.

Part of me wonders if we will see this thing in PpGD. Probably not, but who knows.

Havoc751 wrote:So my theory about two samurai Jacks

Why would there be two Jacks?
Mercypostle

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)