X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - ACCEPTIN' YO!

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Quinny gets in-game bennies for one of his characters!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Sentios » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Hana wrote::/

I upgraded your reaction.

http://plonq.org/up/5164bb6c03807.jpg
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Are these in-game bennies of any worth?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Belwicket » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 pm

I think she's finally done! I'll continue editing if needed.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Cascade » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Fellguarde wrote:
Cascade wrote:Desired Codename: Skinwalker

The /x/-Men are next door.

Not even going to hide it
FUKKATSU

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Belwicket wrote:I think she's finally done! I'll continue editing if needed.

I just want to make sure that you're aware that 4'8" still technically classifies as someone suffering from Dwarfism. I'm okay with her being that short, I just want to make sure you realize how short it actually is.

Second thing. This will be your first year at the Institute, so I want to be clear that you're going into this with none of the friends described in the Personality section. They're all back home with Alexandria while Samantha's at this mutant boarding school of yours. This is okay with you, mmmmyess?

(Also note, this is the second Samantha you've apped for in my games. Next game I run, pls to be having a different name.)
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Sentios » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Name: William Walker
Desired Codename: Inertia

Physical Description: William is 5'10” with an average skeletal frame. He's somewhat muscular, at least compared to city dwellers, from spending many hours out in outdoors and of course also quite tanned as a result; though ever so slightly less on his neck and head. He's got roughed up hands and some old scars on his hands, arms and legs but that's all just part of his activities. His hair is dark brown and kept very short (buzz cut), though it's usually covered under his dark brown, leather cowboy hat. He has blue eyes, a short, thick beard, and a trimmed mustache. Carpenter pants (not the denim kind), a T-shirt, and a pair of polarized sunglasses fill out his normal attire. Also he's not from the deep south, so he doesn't have much of a accent or drawl.

Personality: William is actually fairly reserved and he keeps to himself most of the time, except around family and friends when he easily keeps up with all but the rowdiest of them. He is usually reasonably tolerant of people who are not friends or family, though he's not exactly opposed to busting their teeth either should they prove to be ass. An outdoors-man from a young age and raised by his aged grandparents he's quiet self-reliant and only asks for help if he really can't do something on his own. He's only got a high school diploma, but is good with tackling everyday problems and will try to fix problems he's not used to at least once. He doesn't work on cars though, one of his other buddies usually did that. Sometimes he doesn't really seem like he's paying attention, not really zoning out but more like he becomes focused solely on something else... often times wildlife. He likes to eat hearty meals, there must be meat and/or fish at every meal to keep him happy, and he will quickly rectify 'the problem' should there be an absence of either one. You can count on it. His team work is probably lacking, he never had interest in team sports when he was in school. Is not what you would consider a smooth talker, he'll say it like he sees it. He expects to get his way so long as he isn't directly hurting anyone else so sometimes he'll clash with authority, usually just a test of wills... usually.

Edit: Forgot his face xD
Last edited by Sentios on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:20 pm

William is in!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 pm

ARGH. It opened on me.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: X-Men: E341 OOC - STILL Accepting!

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 pm

You still have a while before classes start. It's not closing or anything, promise!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Name: Nancy Couture
Desired Codename: Crest

Physical Description: Nancy is a pasty skinned chick with a knack for a soft grunge sort of style. Most people take one look at her and automatically think “Hipster”, which is perfectly fine with her. As long as people know she doesn't dress up or decorate herself up for anybody else but herself.

With elaborate, feminine tattoos lining up and down her arms and hair dyed a hot cherry red, cut in a cute bob style, most people would think twice rather than hire her for any sort of office job. That's perfectly fine too (Nancy prefers small businesses and nice cozy cafes).

A lot of the imagery on her arms are jam stocked with cute geek culture references as well. Her inner geekdom is brought out in keychains hanging off her bags, or the shirts she wears. Sometimes she'll wear flannel shirts over them, depending on how good the weather is (buttoned or not, doesn't matter). Two things she'll never wear: sweaters and tank tops. She hates how they feel and look on her, 'nuff said (her grandmother used to send her so many sweaters to the point of it becoming a plague). In extreme temperatures, Nancy enjoys wearing leather (she still has the biker gang leather jacket given to her by her last boyfriend).

For her legs, she prefers to show them off (if you got 'em, you got 'em am I right?). In the summer its short shorts (sometimes teared at the leg holes), and in the winter its tightly fitting jeans. If she feels extra pretty and pressie she'd wear frilly skirts (she loves spots), sometimes combined with leggings. Her shoe choice varies between flats, tennis shoes, and zip-up ankle boots.

Other stuffs:
-black nail paint by default (although she does like to cute things up a bit)
-Almost always wears a handkerchief in her hair. She actually collects them.
-is very fond of silly bands and those rubber bands that non-profit organizations hand out (but you can never go wrong with a band that says “boobies”)
-One of her ears has a rim piercing which she often stylizes depending on her mood of the day.
-She likes to wear thick lipstick (none of that glimmer/gloss stuff), mostly dark colors.
-She uses eyeliner extensively, mostly coupled with bright shades of eyeshadow.
-Her eyes are a vibrant turquoise color.
-Height: 5' 8”
-Weight: 124 pounds

Personality: Nancy has been called by most people she has met in her life a “number one bitch”. This can be taken both ways; either she is a really mean and nasty person, or really she just doesn't give a damn. Nancy, by no means, wishes people to see her as “mean spirited”, but she isn't one to let people walk all over her or rain on her parade. She can actually be really swell once you get to know her. In all actuality she's a very fun and out going person.

But sure, she certainly is no pushover.

Nancy is a self proclaimed feminist and advocate of minority rights. It's not something she'd bring up, but when somebody addresses the subject with a statement that rubs her the wrong way she'd point it out. As a mutant who lives in a world where mutant-kind is still under persecution, she often finds herself disagreeing with Magneto's methodology and philosophy. In the same way that she isn't at all a “men hating feminazi”, she definitely doesn't want to see the eradication or enslavement of the human race.

Nancy is a woman who believes in the power of coexisting and generally being a “decent” person. She has little to no tolerance for assholes, or people acting like assholes. Anyone who chooses to treat her or any of her friends like shit automatically goes on her “blacklist” (also called the “I'm not even going to give you the light of day” list). Those who try and bug her on her bad days get a really special place on her list. Nancy dislikes drama, but she is not one to sugarcoat things for the sake of everything being “happy and sunshiny”. Her stance is often tough but reasonable, and she would prefer that people see her that way.

Theme: Christina Aguilera - “Keeps Getting Better”
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Nancy is Accept.

She is going to HAET both Julian and the Stepford Cuckoos, lol!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby sam4books » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 pm

I'd have to agree :0 (omg)
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Until Julian wins her over, because...hell, he's Julian effin' Keller. C'mon, now!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Tuor » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:39 am

Hmmm, I'm trying to decide if I should join…
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby aj_gatsz » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:18 am

Hi everyone.

I'll try to come up with something nice. Is it ok if I write the PM for Hanna first, and then the rest? If we can't agree on the 'secret' stuff I may have to rethink the whole.

Postby Hana » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:01 am

Tuor> If you think it'll be fun, you should join! ^_~

AJ> That's perfectly acceptable. ^_^ More than one person has done that, actually.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Hana » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Also, if there's anyone anyone specifically wants to see, NPC-wise, let me know!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Iris » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Name: Mikael Krukov

Desired Codename: Sanguine

Physical Description:
Standing at a height of 6"2, Mikael is a bitter young man with short, messy reddish-brown hair, caucasian skin and light grey eyes. He is of athletic build, focusing more on being nimble and agile rather than simple brawn.
Not a man of fashion Mikael's choice of clothing is normally simplistic at best, a pair of jeans often accompanied with some runners and a T-shirt. Tattered across his entire body is a network of scars, from thin lines that cut horizontally along his arms indicate signs of self-defense to the interwoven groves on his back and chest tell of darker tales. The injury that still causes Mikael discomfort is a large burn mark that covers the majority of his left shoulder.

His face is grave and uncompromising often likened to an approaching thunderstorm, with eyes that reflect his constant vigilance and wariness of those around him. When people brave this battered face, most will only see the rage of a beast barely contained within it's cage.

Personality:
To those around him, Mikael is a dangerous individual who is consumed by hatred and anger both of which are only barely contained at times. Alert and ever watchful, he is distrustful of new people fearing that in time they too will betray him or will be forced to like many others in the past.
This fear has made him more reliant on his instincts rather than a logical thought process, having been proven that they are more trustworthy than any mutant, human or otherwise.

Mikael is also a rather simplistic man, unable to comprehend complex words, similes and metaphors. He lacks many academic fundamentals such as reading, writing, science and mathematics.
With this also come simple pleasures, the only time Mikael shows momentary peace is the rain though none save him no it's significance.
Last edited by Iris on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hana » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Mikael is accepted.

Small bennies to those who can guess what canon characters I'm using. (Hint, two characters are originals for the game)
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby sam4books » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Sofia, Nori, Megan, and Julian I recognize right off the bat
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:05 pm

I KNOW NO-ONE.

Also, nice to be in an RP with you Iris.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Iris » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Haha, thanks. Looking forward to playing with you guys again.

Postby sam4books » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:10 pm

And that's why you read your parents old comic books even though they repeatedly tell you not to Quinny :3

Also, ditto goes for me Iris. Nice seeing ya :)
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:17 pm

My parents aren't cool like that.

They either joined clubs or played amazing dangerous and inventive games with their siblings and what they could find around the house.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing