Welcome to the Weirdness

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Exodis » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Greetings Ali! The name's Exodis. I'm kinda new here, and pretty active so I'll be scooping/posting around the forums.
How's the forum's new look? Ya like it?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Hana » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:29 pm

It's taking getting used to. There are more mod tools than there were before.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Exodis » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 pm

So I heard. Didn't you say there was a one-click ban button?
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Hana » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Yep.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Exodis wrote:Greetings Ali! The name's Exodis. I'm kinda new here, and pretty active so I'll be scooping/posting around the forums.
How's the forum's new look? Ya like it?

It's always good to see new faces. How are you getting along with everyone? :) I've actually haven't really been all that active for quite some time. I seem to have periods of short activity amongst long periods of inactivity. :B I guess the forum's new look could get some getting used to its quite different from what I remember, not in a bad way of course.

Postby Exodis » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 pm

I getting along with everyone! Everyone's nice, and the forum's a pretty great place.
As for you inactivity, well you'll find that quite a lot has changed and I hope you get used to the change. :}

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Hiroko » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Hey Ali! Welcome back to the forums. c: It's been a while since I've last seen you here. xD
The Sentimental One

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 am

Great to see you here again Ali. How's life?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Belwicket » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Blood Lord wrote:We can take a look at it, but the purpose is the creation and development of new games. So if the purpose is to make it into a new RPG, then go for it, but if you just want to turn it into a book, the best place for that is the Literature Section. Make (or have him make) a thread about it in there were people can review and help it, and he or you can post it.

Actually, my brother's making it a book but I'd still like to try to see if it'd make a good RP here. I'll post it.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Amaranthine Ali wrote:Hey Couch! I've been rather distracted and busy with other things. I have to admit I have peaked in and out a couple over the last year but never really said anything. Anyway, what's up?

Doing ok actually. Doing my best to pick up an internship and get out of my current job. Should be going for an interview as soon as I can get one scheduled. Wish me luck.

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 am

Bah. You don't need luck. You've got the skill!

....but good luck, anyway!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:52 am

Hiroko wrote:Hey Ali! Welcome back to the forums. c: It's been a while since I've last seen you here. xD

Hello there Hiroko, hows everything?

MQuinny1234 wrote:Great to see you here again Ali. How's life?

Hey MQ! It's great to be seen again. :B I've been quite busy elsewhere, mostly on deviantART and life itself. Quite stressful and busy but otherwise alright I suppose. I have mostly been focusing on deviantART stuffs and writing, I'm also looking into moving house back to the city as there are much more support and opportunities there. :) How about you?

TheLivingCouch wrote:
Amaranthine Ali wrote:Hey Couch! I've been rather distracted and busy with other things. I have to admit I have peaked in and out a couple over the last year but never really said anything. Anyway, what's up?

Doing ok actually. Doing my best to pick up an internship and get out of my current job. Should be going for an interview as soon as I can get one scheduled. Wish me luck.

Good Luck! Although what is your current job and what do you want to intern in?

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Ali@Started uni so...that's...fun.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby lyca » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Archrival wrote:o.O Holy shit Ali? Why now do all the ancients come back? Is it apocalypse time already?

It's a funny thing. This forum.

I came here a long time ago, and I've seen a lot of people come and go. But then there are those of us, those that spent hours and hours on these forums, becoming the things we wanted to be. Sometimes we go away, we get busy or it slips our minds. But then, once in a while, you think back to that time on the forum, and you smile. You make a note to go back, and sometimes you even do, because maybe it'll still be like before, with the old faces and outlandish situations. The truth is the ancients never really leave. We only just stepped out for a moment.

But the fact that, every once in a while, we come back at the exactly same time is an oddity that I'm still unable to explain.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 pm

lyca wrote:It's a funny thing. This forum.

I came here a long time ago, and I've seen a lot of people come and go. But then there are those of us, those that spent hours and hours on these forums, becoming the things we wanted to be. Sometimes we go away, we get busy or it slips our minds. But then, once in a while, you think back to that time on the forum, and you smile. You make a note to go back, and sometimes you even do, because maybe it'll still be like before, with the old faces and outlandish situations. The truth is the ancients never really leave. We only just stepped out for a moment.

QFT. QFT, man.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 pm

...That feels like it should have been in a movie or the end of a tv series or something dude.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Didn't you know? Snafu RP IS an after-school special.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Think it's cause some folks started here while still in school.
Demon of Elru

Postby lyca » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Hana wrote:Didn't you know? Snafu RP IS an after-school special.

I tried to think of something witty but I can't disagree.

Ro Wong wrote:Think it's cause some folks started here while still in school.

Many of us spent our development years in here, I agree.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:07 pm

By "step out" you mean disappear for months and up to years, then yeah.

Postby Belwicket » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Good point, even I found out about snafu in school. But I didn't find out about the forums until I was 19 or 20, I think.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm

When did everyone discover the forums? That's always an interesting set of responses to read, imho.

Postby QuickSilver » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:15 pm

The join date usually gives it away! *Tease-tease*
Swords and Sorcery

Postby Tuor » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm

That's what I was gonna say, haha. I didn't hear about before the day I joined
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Yeah, not long after I turned 20
High Queen Dovahkiin

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing