My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 am

@ Kusang: Nice art. And yes, these ones are new to us. These Equestria Girls concepts of yours are just delightful. Hope their works are just as good as yours.

Also, found a nice little creepy game.

Derp til Dawn

A Slenderpony game that's pretty well done.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 am

Nah, I believe they did a great job on it. I just like Equestria Girls that much. :]

Jeez, so many animated pony projects coming. I even heard someone challenged 4chan to create their own mlp fan episode. This is crazy!
Image
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Location: ...
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 am

Wait, they are indeed doing a fine job to the standards of the original G4 show? ... I MUST HAVE INFO!

Also, this is news to me. Lately I've been seeing a lot of the big projects to be finished, delayed to unknown degrees, or cancelled? What other projects do you speak of?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby J-Dude » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 pm

So, went down the the Barnes and Noble after work and picked up "Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell." I'd heard a number of things about it, but given I'm writing a fanfic and this is purportedly in-canon with the series, I wanted to get it right from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

   As it turns out, Twilight has her own personal quarters now in both Canterlot and the Crystal Empire, but has opted to remain in Ponyville at the Library, for now.

The story has Twilight stressing to make herself worthy of her new title, and shows her feeling understandably odd about being referred to as "Princess." Naturally, she doesn't exactly FEEL like she's changed, in spite of the wings and height and such.

Speaking of wings, we can despair further over getting a "Dash teaches Twilight to fly" episode, because she's flying in this one from time to time too...

We get some clarification about the alicorn thing from Cadance, when she divulges that she was, in fact, born a pegasus, found in the forest and adfopted by earth ponies as a baby. She found her way to princesshood by challenging a wicked mage who used a special necklace (not the alicorn amulet, trust me, said necklace features prominently into the story) that started sapping love from her town. The necklace's powers increase positivity and negativity in whoever wears it, depending on what they exude, and Cadance's penchant for love overpowered the mage's hate and inverted the necklace.

It's at this point that she suddenly found herself in a "strange place" where she meets Celestia. I think we can guess what this is. More interesting is that evidently Celestia was the only one to ever stand in this place until Cadance, and the book states that from the moment she set hoof in it, her fate was sealed.

Thus, we can conclude that it really wasn't CELESTIA who changed Twilight: Twilight achieved what she did on her own. Undoubtedly she was born special, but in the end it wasn't Celestia's decision to make her an alicorn.

This works with my headcanon that Celestia more recognized that something raw and powerful existed in Twilight, that she was more than she seemed, and sought to guide her as best she could. It speaks to the idea that she was kind of ALWAYS an alicorn inside, but had to earn her wings, to torture an old adage ;-)

The story does get a bit less than stellar though, when Gilda and bewilderingly TRIXIE enter in as minor villains. It's perplexing and tacked-on. Gilda is around for some reason when Twilight sends letters to her friends, asking them to convene for a summit to ask them for ideas on what would make a better kingdom, and for some reason this is a "secret". Gilda must be REALLY bored, because she eavesdrops on the meeting, and when it's over she confronts Twilight out of nowhere, telling her if SHE were a princess she'd listen to herself instead of taking other people's advice. And then she leaves, with no greater purpose.

See, Twilight is given the necklace form Cadance's origin story BY Cadance as a gift, and though she warns her of this, as Twilight despairs the necklace starts having the same effect as the locket Horcrux from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Where the story gets a bit smarter is how Twilight misconstrues Cadance's advice of listening to one's heart with taking for granted that you know better than everybody else. It's interesting territory, weighing the value of an informed Rick Grimes "this is not a democracy" stance and the idea that every opinion is worth something.

For some reason Twilight thinks she should ask Gilda for advice and finds her and Trixie replacing barrels of cider with pond slime... in a plan I don't quite follow in which the Apples will sell the stuff and Trixie will stop ponies before they drink it... I dunno, it was weird and confusing, and I'd have thought Twilight would be a bit more damning of this, being a fucking princess, and that the both of them would act a tiny bit more busted, being busted by A FUCKING PRINCESS.

I don't get the feeling the writer had been made privy to "Magic Duel," because while Trixie didn't behave hostile to Twilight, she didn't appear to have learned much either, because she joins Twilight and Gilda on their way to the Crystal Empire, where Twilight wants to bury herself in books at the Crystal Empire library and Trixie wants to put on a show for a crowd that doesn't know her reputation. Hell, she even uses the fucking ursa major claim! Seriously, I don't think either of them needed to be here.

Either way, Twilight reconciles with her friends and finds out that "everybody's equal" is the gist of princess philosophy, and that friendship was the key like it always was, and she wondered why she thought it would be otherwise as a princess.   


Yeah, some good stuff for the sake of clarity, and some really soft fiction...
Image
Harry intentionally used the occlumantic link to see Voldemort's thoughts. He was flicking lit matches at Lucius Malfoy.
"Your pain bores me," said Darth Nonose. "Go fetch Severus. I have some death for him."
Wazit_Blade: "Gah! J-Dude just invaded the thread!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: SoCal
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Wait, they are indeed doing a fine job to the standards of the original G4 show? ... I MUST HAVE INFO!

Also, this is news to me. Lately I've been seeing a lot of the big projects to be finished, delayed to unknown degrees, or cancelled? What other projects do you speak of?


Animation is as good as FiM. Story-wise, I can't tell since I wasn't able to watch it when they were done with it.

I heard for a friend who visits 4chan is planning to create an mlp fan episode that is much better than Double Rainboom. I don't visit 4chan so I can't confirm.

JanAnimation's working these shorts.





Not sure when he'll finish these.
Image
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Location: ...
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Grieffon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 pm

4chan wants to realize the scrapped "deer episode" by Lauren Faust, so unless they alter it, the idea is definitely not bad.

The original deer episode:

A cut episode involved Rainbow Dash and Applejack encountering a deer family in Whitetail Wood, and a pony living among them. This pony would have had branches tied to his head because he was abandoned as a filly and raised by a deer. It is unknown whether the deer would have been sentient or not. The conflict would have been between Dash (who would have wanted to reveal the truth) and Applejack (who would have wanted to leave well enough alone).


@Kusang:
Can you share anything about the upcoming MLP movie?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:46 am

Sure, glad to!

Oh look! It's Lauren Faust!!




So Twilight is Buddha.
Image
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7714
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Location: ...
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby J-Dude » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Kusang_Manalo wrote:Sure, glad to!

Oh look! It's Lauren Faust!!




So Twilight is Buddha.



I like this guy's analysis, I agree strongly. We get a double episode about the Equestria games and Spike taking care of pets, but the finale with the highest stakes EVER gets only one episode? I mean, okay, in a 13 episode season, two double-parters is pushing it, but we could've done without a lot of the out and out filler this season.

I don't think he's right about the purpose of Starswirl's spell though. If what Twilight wrote is literally a "turn into an alicorn" spell, then that sounds remarkably dangerous, and would kinda detract from it being something Twilight earned and inwardly WAS, if you could just say the magic words and be spirited away to alicornia.

Either way, I've always agreed it was a fantastically executed episode which took a TON of risks. I've said from the beginning that I'm thrilled to see this series taking big risks in the hopes of creating a grand and memorable narrative, and that I'm on tenterhooks to see just what the series does with the new status quo.

Also, holy fuck, he used the SSJ3 Power Up theme to show Twilight's transformation! I fuckin' love this guy now!
Image
Harry intentionally used the occlumantic link to see Voldemort's thoughts. He was flicking lit matches at Lucius Malfoy.
"Your pain bores me," said Darth Nonose. "Go fetch Severus. I have some death for him."
Wazit_Blade: "Gah! J-Dude just invaded the thread!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: SoCal
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

I do agree he does pretty well with his analyses... esseseeseses... um... However you spell the plural of it... And I kind of disagree with your disagreeing point J. The spell was something solely for the purpose of Starswirl to use if we hold his words to be true. The act in itself of making said spell was supposed to be something unheard of. And to be able to complete a spell that was unheard of over someone as well renowned as Starswirl is what made the act so outstanding. It's probably now hidden away for the safety that someone won't use it for their own purposes. Or it's only a spell that is effective on someone who is first capable of even making the spell to begin with. Sort of like the rules behind Thor's hammer, Mjölnir: "Whosoever is worth of lifting Mjölnir will have the powers of Thor."
Kusang_Manalo wrote:Sure, glad to!

Oh look! It's Lauren Faust!!

Wat?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby J-Dude » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote: The spell was something solely for the purpose of Starswirl to use if we hold his words to be true. The act in itself of making said spell was supposed to be something unheard of. And to be able to complete a spell that was unheard of over someone as well renowned as Starswirl is what made the act so outstanding. It's probably now hidden away for the safety that someone won't use it for their own purposes. Or it's only a spell that is effective on someone who is first capable of even making the spell to begin with. Sort of like the rules behind Thor's hammer, Mjölnir: "Whosoever is worth of lifting Mjölnir will have the powers of Thor."


This is an INCREDIBLE degree of hypothetical headcanon with no real basis to back it up. I get the feeling that the spell has something to do with destinies, given what it did when it went wrong, and that maybe by completing it, the spell worked properly at last on HER, catapulting her destiny as an alicorn upon her by sending her to the realm where she met Celestia.

It stands to reason in this series that unseen hands (or hooves) seem to control the FIM Universe. I don't believe in gods, but this is fiction, and you don't suddenly get the personifications of the Elements of Harmony together precisely when they're needed by coincidence. Maybe in thousands upon thousands of alternate Universes with slight differences in events. It's clear that these characters all had their own destinies in a truly deterministic world.

That Twilight is the Element of Magic and as powerful as she is can't be coincidence. Just as it wasn't coincidence that Cadance had her own inner gifts for compassion which allowed HER to ascend to her title, so was Twilight always bound for this. She most certainly earned her way to where she is, but to become an alicorn was always within her. It was ALWAYS her destiny, as exemplified by the sixth star she receives in her cutie mark post-transformation. And yes, I'm aware it's missing in the later shots, but I think that was a mistake, given the sixth star features prominently on her coronation banners and on the massive cutie-mark she rode from the sky to the middle of Ponyville. I'm taking that as I see it, and also because it feels appropriate.

I still contend that if it were as simple as casting a spell, it would be greatly cheapened, and if I were Celestia I would sooner BURN the fucking spell than announce to the friggin' world that Twilight had produced this new and incredible magic that could wreak untold havoc in the wrong hooves and sway the balance forever.

And I'm not saying I'm absolutely right, because I'M taking certain liberties with the facts as well, but at least I'm deriving them from the canon things that we already know, and not trying to invent things like the spell being a one-time use or only working for those who are worthy. Just unnecessary anyway, since for Cadance it all happened when she proved herself worthy WITHOUT some spell from Starswirl to make it happen. Yes, I know I'm getting that from a supplementary book, but it's being pushed as in-canon with the series, so I'm going with it till we know more.
Image
Harry intentionally used the occlumantic link to see Voldemort's thoughts. He was flicking lit matches at Lucius Malfoy.
"Your pain bores me," said Darth Nonose. "Go fetch Severus. I have some death for him."
Wazit_Blade: "Gah! J-Dude just invaded the thread!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: SoCal
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Hm, this place need more Screwball:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


I know that the whole thing with Keep Calm and Flutter On may not have even mentioned Screwball, but a stubborn bastard like me can think of several reason why Screwball never popped up.

And dang, just when I thought the Season 3 final was done being talked about it pops back up. I would like to add something to the conversation, but I think you've all said everything I could think to add to it already. All well there's always the next time we get into a conversation about a "Screw the status quo" season finally.

I wonder how Season four will end....

Maybe Trixie will stumble onto an accent tomb where the corpse god is sealed away and make a pact with one of three gods of destruction to unleash Eternal Darkness upon the land...
Oh wait, that's the plot of a game...
Trixie as Pious, hm...
Bark
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 pm

@ J: It's okay to argue that she was always destined to become an Alicorn, but looking also at the canon that you want to solely base your theories on, then looking at the spell should show it was the thing that pushed the Alicorn transformation for first being a spell that switched destinies. A finalized form would then essential alter destinies, and this case altered hers to rise to another level of power. You say it was always her destiny to become an Alicorn, but who said how she would attain it? You can't dismiss the spell from being the cause of the transformation after its first effect. You could argue that it was Celestia that transformed her in the ethereal plain, but to say the spell's only effect was to transport her there doesn't feel right. It could have just been like the scene in the last movie of Harry Potter where he is in the afterlife train station and meets Dumbledore, but all being inside his head happening in a single moment. Or it could be right that its only effect was to transport her there, and that the ethereal plain is a location that one is able to be transformed. But both ideas are just theories. So that's what we have to work with. We don't have enough info to say this or that just on the canon alone.

You can say the spell is cheap, but there's not a lot of wiggle room to avoid it in my opinion. And as for the spell being only for the worthy or a one time use, it's possible for the first and highly unlikely for the latter. Maybe even it might be used in the season premier that an evil character uses the spell. It'd sure be interesting to me at least.

@ Mutt: I haven't the slightest idea what game you speak of ._.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm

@Mr. Sefrol then I guess you're one of the many people who didn't play Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube.
Am I really the only one here who knows about that game, because if I am then I'll be sad...
Sort of.
Bark
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm

I know about it. I just never had the pleasure to play it.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby punzil504 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Didn't see this posted yet, but Mauroz updated the MLP/Sailor Moon crossover:

http://mauroz.deviantart.com/#/art/Friendship-Is-Magic-02-P2-363775591?hf=1
Still preoccupied with 1985
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:08 am
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Good... good... Let the pony Sailor Scouts flow...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby J-Dude » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:@ J: It's okay to argue that she was always destined to become an Alicorn, but looking also at the canon that you want to solely base your theories on, then looking at the spell should show it was the thing that pushed the Alicorn transformation for first being a spell that switched destinies. A finalized form would then essential alter destinies, and this case altered hers to rise to another level of power. You say it was always her destiny to become an Alicorn, but who said how she would attain it?


The transformation scene in Magical Mystery Cure depicted something that told a lot, in my opinion. We see a magenta mote of magic peel away from her chest, and this proves the impetus of the great vortex surrounding her during her ascension. What this says to ME, is that the power was ALWAYS a part of her being, waiting to be brought to the surface. The mote that extracts itself from her is a representation of her inner essence being unleashed at long last.

Otherwise, we're saying that there was little inherently special about her before she got herself nailed by a spell, and that doesn't appear to be what's indicated here at all. I see it as that alicorns are simultaneously born AND made. That a rare few exist with the potential inside them, but only those who earn it will fulfill that potential. It could be that Starswirl WAS exactly one such pony, but never could pass the final test that knowledge alone couldn't solve.

You can't dismiss the spell from being the cause of the transformation after its first effect. You could argue that it was Celestia that transformed her in the ethereal plain, but to say the spell's only effect was to transport her there doesn't feel right. It could have just been like the scene in the last movie of Harry Potter where he is in the afterlife train station and meets Dumbledore, but all being inside his head happening in a single moment. Or it could be right that its only effect was to transport her there, and that the ethereal plain is a location that one is able to be transformed. But both ideas are just theories. So that's what we have to work with. We don't have enough info to say this or that just on the canon alone.


I don't argue that Celestia transformed her AT ALL. Honestly, does NOBODY read my posts? Did you not read the one I just did recently about the book which explains certain things, like how Cadance became an alicorn? Because it DOES. And according to THAT, the ethereal plane IS the key. If you can step foot there, you're fate is sealed: you have been deemed worthy. Cadance found herself there after her own special act, based upon the singularly unique talents she possessed for love and compassion.

This is why the purpose of Starswirl's spell feels disconnected to the alicorn transformation: if it was to make someone an alicorn, it would have to do so outside the bounds of whatever force in the Universe is deciding who IS and ISN'T worthy. As such, the alicorn created would be one that was never meant to exist, which would fly in the face of Twilight's accomplishments, mutating it from the reward of a truly special pony to the ill-gotten goods of someone that managed to beat the system. It really rings false.

You can say the spell is cheap, but there's not a lot of wiggle room to avoid it in my opinion. And as for the spell being only for the worthy or a one time use, it's possible for the first and highly unlikely for the latter. Maybe even it might be used in the season premier that an evil character uses the spell. It'd sure be interesting to me at least.


I'll avoid it however I can, because I find the notion repugnant, and it just doesn't gel with the rest of the info we've gotten. Even for the purposes of a villain, being able to crank out alicorns is just fucking stupid. Being something you just cast and not something you are, earn, or BOTH teabags the salience of the whole thing. Being an alicorn should NOT just be gluing on horns or a wing. What's inside HAS to count first.
Image
Harry intentionally used the occlumantic link to see Voldemort's thoughts. He was flicking lit matches at Lucius Malfoy.
"Your pain bores me," said Darth Nonose. "Go fetch Severus. I have some death for him."
Wazit_Blade: "Gah! J-Dude just invaded the thread!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: SoCal
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Grivous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Teaser of CRISIS: Equestria already on EqD!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/04/n ... p-627.html

Grivous.
Grivous
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Location: Brasil
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:10 pm

One of the best Mother Daughter duos ever:

Image
Bark
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 pm



My heart...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 pm



Top comment:

Twilight just summed up today's pop music in 11 seconds


*nods sagely*
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5562
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Grivous » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm


Kitoun!

You'll know the reference.

Grivous.
Grivous
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Location: Brasil
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:56 am

@ BeeAre:

Ha, that's for sharing that with us. It was good for a quick laugh.

@Grivous:

I know a lot of obscure stuff and I know a lot about none obscure stuff I can usually spot a reference the moment that its made no matter how subtle at least some of the time I can if I know what it is, but I have no idea where "Kiton!" comes from or I at least can't remember it. Sorry bro. The only thing I can think of is that one clothing line I over heard some people talking about once and that's it.

And here's something cute:

Image
Bark
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Grivous » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:08 pm

@Mad-Mutt: Oh, I forgot a "n". It was supposed to be Kintoun. Now a picture will help a little more:

Image

Grivous.
Grivous
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Location: Brasil
Gender: Male

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Postby Mad-Mutt » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Oh you meant that!
Now I get it.
Yeah, Dinky is kind of like Goku in that picture.
Bark
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests