New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Okay, so this is what I'm thinking. (askura, your theory is beautiful, but the story would have to go EXACTLY THAT WAY for it to work)

If Blossom boned both of they she's a crazy whore which doesn't make sense since she's literally supposed to be perfect. Not saying she can't be human, but to go from a hero to be fine with humping demons is just.... What?. No matter how much horror she's seen, if she was still sane enough to be caring for Mimi up until the end, how could her morals be so fucking bi-polar?

I don't like the idea of Aku turning slightly good or somewhat good or anything or anything you can say that would make Blossom trust him that much. I think Aku is pure evil because he just is, he's made that way. He is made to be pure evil and if he retired because he's bored of that then I'm just like...... Ugh...

And I think because Him is higher ranking, he's eviler because he does this purposely to torment people while Aku is just meant to do it, cause evil and control a demented empire. At least that's what I feel like their characters are. I don't remember too much of Samurai Jack. I could be wrong and maybe...

I had more to add to that that I just blanked on so if something sounds stupid just ignore it, it's all I can logically think now because the alternate possiblities are just soul-corruptingly ridiculous.

But I actually like the idea that it could be Bubbles or Buttercups kid. Yeah, i would fully believe Bubbles barely survivng something and crawling around demented and pyschotic and because Aku's Mandy..... I love that idea.

Oh, crack idea just popped into my head. This has no logical standing but I just thought that maybe that's Dexter's daughter meant to resemble Blossom and made with Aku's help and this is all a bait-and-switch.

Also the only idea of why Aku is retired that I like is that Jack kicked his ass but he's incapable of completely dying so he's just given up on trying to take over the world because there's so many people trying to do it. Maybe the world's completely demolished and it's not worth it.

All of this probably sounds like shit because I'm incapable of wrapping my head around this little evil red-headed child without losing full sanity and all faith. I don't know. But she better be fucking lovable when we meet her. If she's just a punless Bell and Mimi's half-sister I'm gonna I don't even KNOW...

She just doesn't visually fit into this group. Does anyone get me on that?

I don't like that this is making me rant this much. I probably sound like a pain.

*Blasts Chocalote Disco in her ears while waiting for backfire*
Image
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 pm
Location: Behind you. Dumbass
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby TheDivine » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:44 pm

I am really excited about this chapter. One thing I am hopeful for is that we don't find out that Blossom had another child other than Mimi. Though I dont think that would happen because I think some people are expecting it and I think he might just throw us a curve ball. Or I could be totally wrong about my assumptions. Guess we will just have to wait and see.
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:28 pm

askura wrote:2. On this latest page, it says that Aku stepped down/retired. Now...it would take something pretty world-shattering for Aku to do something like that. He's proud and loves to be in charge. He has no reason to give up anything, so I'm assuming this comic eventually gives him a reason. I'm also assuming Jack is dead, or otherwise of no concern.

Whats interesting is considering the time stream flow. Which Aku is this? If you put in the Samuri Jack story plot/line, Aku rules the Earth in the future. So I guess what I'm trying to get at here is did Aku go through a low point in his career? Or is this the Aku from the future that was defeated, and returned to the past to escape and decided to retire when he discovered that he can't expand his empire anymore?

Something triggered Aku, who to my knowledge is eternal, to stop. Perhaps it was Blossom's incident and death, but I'm sure Him would have Aku's army knocking on his door.

askura wrote:3. There's the child, whose parents are Aku and Blossom. (Confirmed from a source bleedman contacted, who told me just now. Sorry to the haters but...it's apparently happening?????) As for looking older than Mimi, it could just be that she has small eyes :D Plus, Mimi with her powers could be immortal like Him, and older than this kid (which is what I'm going for in this theory).

I would theorize that this child would be the immortal one, and not Mimi. But immortality and everything with this comic is a crap shoot of itself.

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:If Blossom boned both of they she's a crazy whore which doesn't make sense since she's literally supposed to be perfect.

What is perfect? Is it the perfect morality, physical characteristics, intelligence? What? Because they aren't perfect. The girls have been defeated, beaten, outsmarted, out powered/out gunned, sick, and that is from the cartoon series.

Now speaking specifically of this, she isn't a whore if she banged both of them. What are you willing to do to keep the ones you love safe? Would you give your enemy a child? She could have been with one at first, most likely Aku if we are getting anything from these pictures in the last thread, she was with Aku. Don't know why. And then was forced to make a deal with Him to save someone or people to give Him a child and rasie it until the time was that she came to age.

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:to go from a hero to be fine with humping demons is just.... What?. No matter how much horror she's seen, if she was still sane enough to be caring for Mimi up until the end, how could her morals be so fucking bi-polar?

I don't think you need to be so hard on Blossom. You don't know why she was with either Demon.

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:I think because Him is higher ranking, he's eviler because he does this purposely to torment people while Aku is just meant to do it, cause evil and control a demented empire.

Him doesn't have a higher ranking to be more specific, we don't know who the grand ruler of the Underworld is or if they over lap each other. One might have more power over another one, but it sounds as if they are equal. The best way I can think of it is that these are nations, and these are the five strongest nations of the Underwolrd, each with their own power and unique capabilities.

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:She just doesn't visually fit into this group. Does anyone get me on that?

No. No one in this group visibly matches each other, the closest thing is, well, was Jr and Minnie, and now that's going out too.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Brandun13 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Ok this is really far fetched but wat if Aku and Blossom actually , you know loved each other? And that maybe Aku's low point in his power caused Him to be able to grab him in his lower weakened stae and thats how the deal happened? Then blossom doing this it could have pissed off Aku so where he didnt care she died at first then realized later he lost her and that what caused him to step down and forget about getting revenge towrds Him in his greif. I know its a log shot but it makes some sense....
Image
Thirteen
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 pm
Location: ummmmm.... no.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
askura wrote:2. On this latest page, it says that Aku stepped down/retired. Now...it would take something pretty world-shattering for Aku to do something like that. He's proud and loves to be in charge. He has no reason to give up anything, so I'm assuming this comic eventually gives him a reason. I'm also assuming Jack is dead, or otherwise of no concern.

Whats interesting is considering the time stream flow. Which Aku is this? If you put in the Samuri Jack story plot/line, Aku rules the Earth in the future. So I guess what I'm trying to get at here is did Aku go through a low point in his career? Or is this the Aku from the future that was defeated, and returned to the past to escape and decided to retire when he discovered that he can't expand his empire anymore?


Interesting, Aku as Alexander the Great; sitting on the beach and weeping because there are no more world left to conquer.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:59 am
Location: The Kingdom of the Tall Trees
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby ZaneS » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:24 pm

I look forward to this.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby ebilly99 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:30 pm

About the Blossom debate, I wondered how the earth survived after it lost it's heros. Maybe Blossom made a deal with him and as such he promised not to attack, and she became Him's slave. However after being Whored out for all the underworld she became pregnant, (Maybe twins). She breaks out and returns to earth. Him (And Aku perhaps) decided to wait until their offspring was older and then demanded His property back. Blossom tries to hid the child/ren and monsters attack that the heroes can not beat. In the end, Him makes Blossom watch as he mutilates her daughter, and perhaps as a sick grace has the new Her kill her own mother. (Bleedman made a 9/11 thing, so I do not know if this goes to far.)
offline
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:43 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:43 pm

this is by far the most interesting and confusing debate I've seen in the forums (so far at least)
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
offline
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:47 pm

ebilly99 wrote:However after being Whored out for all the underworld she became pregnant, (Maybe twins).

Fuck's sake (literally) I just explained this to someone.

You can't get pregnant by two different people, and conceive twins where one belongs to each father. The reproduction system doesn't work like that.

ebilly99 wrote:Maybe Blossom made a deal with him and as such he promised not to attack, and she became Him's slave.

Not quite. She did deal with Him out of desperation, and that seems to involve the pregnancy of Mimi, but not extending any further.

ebilly99 wrote:Him (And Aku perhaps) decided to wait until their offspring was older and then demanded His property back. Blossom tries to hid the child/ren and monsters attack that the heroes can not beat.

Aku's daughter seems to have lived with him. There was never a mention of sibling with Mimi.

ebilly99 wrote:(Bleedman made a 9/11 thing, so I do not know if this goes to far.)

It's really not that big of a deal, imho.

The fact that he had 9/11 like that, not the actual event.

K13-ZAR wrote:this is by far the most interesting and confusing debate I've seen in the forums (so far at least)

What's so bad is that there isn't a flow. Its just people through ideas in a pool and a handful of people trying to sort what is shit and what might be good, and the contributors don't listen or completely leave until the next page comes out. Not all of you are like this, mind you.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Havoc » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:50 am

Blood Lord wrote:Whats interesting is considering the time stream flow. Which Aku is this? If you put in the Samuri Jack story plot/line, Aku rules the Earth in the future. So I guess what I'm trying to get at here is did Aku go through a low point in his career? Or is this the Aku from the future that was defeated, and returned to the past to escape and decided to retire when he discovered that he can't expand his empire anymore?

Something triggered Aku, who to my knowledge is eternal, to stop. Perhaps it was Blossom's incident and death, but I'm sure Him would have Aku's army knocking on his door.

Y'know I was thinking, what if there are two samurai Jacks in this story? The one that lived in Megaville and grew up with the PPG, and the Jack that was sent from the past into the future, the original Jack. However, if either jack was still around, why would Aku retire? Unless your theory rings true, and Blossom changed Aku somehow. As for the Aku wanting revenge; he or his "daughter" could be planing something against Him, and they just haven't acted yet.

I don't know anything about Aku retreating into the past after a defeat. Was this in an episode of Samurai Jack?

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:If Blossom boned both of they she's a crazy whore which doesn't make sense since she's literally supposed to be perfect. Not saying she can't be human, but to go from a hero to be fine with humping demons is just.... What?. No matter how much horror she's seen, if she was still sane enough to be caring for Mimi up until the end, how could her morals be so fucking bi-polar?

What get me is I haven't seen anything that would imply Blossom as crossed over to the dark side, and became evil. What little I've seen of her, she still seems to be a hero. But there's something Mandy said that I keep going back to in my mind, "She brought this on herself". So how much of this was her choice? Personally, I'm having a hard time believing any sex she had with either Aku, or Him was fully "consensual".
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby askura » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:19 am

Blood Lord wrote:Something triggered Aku, who to my knowledge is eternal, to stop. Perhaps it was Blossom's incident and death, but I'm sure Him would have Aku's army knocking on his door.


But remember that Him is already being presented as more evil than Aku and more than likely, more powerful (somehow). And Aku's armies were useless against Jack, so how useless would they be against someone like Him? Hence retiring to focus on his daughter and whatever he's up to. Because come on, he has to be up to something. Maybe he won't be retired forever??? o__O

I'd say if his 'trigger' was something personal, like about Blossom, Aku and Him would be enemies but neither are really ready to fight and wipe the underworld out exchanging blows (Well Aku might, but he's smarter than that).

Havoc751 wrote:What get me is I haven't seen anything that would imply Blossom as crossed over to the dark side, and became evil. What little I've seen of her, she still seems to be a hero. But there's something Mandy said that I keep going back to in my mind, "She brought this on herself". So how much of this was her choice? Personally, I'm having a hard time believing any sex she had with either Aku, or Him was fully "consensual".


Yeah. I really hope that's not the case, though. Him I can believe would do something like that, considering he and Blossom were already enemies to begin with, and he would probably go that far (and to me it seems he did). I'm having a little more trouble believing Aku would, not just because he's "less evil" in that way according to the story but also has no established connection to Blossom and I'd rather not assume the worst about him :X

Havoc751 wrote:I don't know anything about Aku retreating into the past after a defeat. Was this in an episode of Samurai Jack?


No, there's no episode like that. Time travel occurs once in the series, and that's when Aku sends Jack to the future.

EDIT!! What if Blossom's deal with Him was done in order to stop Aku somehow? Haven't seen that suggestion yet (or if it's been mentioned I missed it). Dunno how it would work, but Aku doing anything would probably need to be stopped by either Jack or Him (maybe Him traps Aku in the underworld somehow and keeps him away from Earth). Just thought of it. Still don't know how the kid would come into play with this idea though.

EDIT II I think I now know why I hate the idea of Aku being a shitty father or forcing Blossom into something.... Him already did it, and if bleedman is giving Blossom two demon kids from two different dads, they should at least be different situations. On the kid herself, I think it'd be really cute if she was wordy and expressive like her father from living with him (and would also be a nice contrast to her sister Mimi who is mute and emotionless).
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 am

I do want to point out how incredibly impressed I am with most of you in your idea creation and discussion. It's almost like the old days of when I first joined.

askura wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Something triggered Aku, who to my knowledge is eternal, to stop. Perhaps it was Blossom's incident and death, but I'm sure Him would have Aku's army knocking on his door.


But remember that Him is already being presented as more evil than Aku and more than likely, more powerful (somehow). And Aku's armies were useless against Jack, so how useless would they be against someone like Him? Hence retiring to focus on his daughter and whatever he's up to. Because come on, he has to be up to something. Maybe he won't be retired forever??? o__O

I'd say if his 'trigger' was something personal, like about Blossom, Aku and Him would be enemies but neither are really ready to fight and wipe the underworld out exchanging blows (Well Aku might, but he's smarter than that).

Is he being presented as more powerful? I wasn't really getting that message from this page. I was just getting that these are the five most feared rulers of the Underworld. My point of view though is like looking at these as "crime families" (until we discuss the existence of other realms, then its more like nations and their states/Providences). In the Crime Family Aspect, Aku would be the powerful yet retired God Father whose power comes really from namesake and respect of what he's done, still being a guy you don't mess without repercussions... Hmm, I think I just set myself up into the power hierarchy then.

Anyway, Jack was the good guy, he had to be successful against Aku's armies. I would have suspected that Aku would have some how raged against Him. Perhaps he did and when he realized he no longer had the power to contend with Him in that fashion, he gave up and retired. I don't know why Him didn't go and take over his realm at that point though... Could fear the other Underworld Lords coming in and crashing the party. Another idea is that Aku saw how far Him was willing to go and how evil he truly was and didn't have the stomach to go that far, so he called it off and then retired.

askura wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:What get me is I haven't seen anything that would imply Blossom as crossed over to the dark side, and became evil. What little I've seen of her, she still seems to be a hero. But there's something Mandy said that I keep going back to in my mind, "She brought this on herself". So how much of this was her choice? Personally, I'm having a hard time believing any sex she had with either Aku, or Him was fully "consensual".


Yeah. I really hope that's not the case, though. Him I can believe would do something like that, considering he and Blossom were already enemies to begin with, and he would probably go that far (and to me it seems he did). I'm having a little more trouble believing Aku would, not just because he's "less evil" in that way according to the story but also has no established connection to Blossom and I'd rather not assume the worst about him :X

I don't know if she became evil though. She could have maintained her superhero quality and still lived with him, idk though. I don't view Aku as a ultimate evil thing, more like Discord from MLP. What if there was already a war going on between Aku and Him, and Blossom agreed to give Him an heir if he would enter into a ceasefire with Aku. Aku could have been heart broken with this, and banished Blossom from his city, she then goes back to Megaville and raises Mimi. Could be the whole Cold War thing going on between the two now.

askura wrote:No, there's no episode like that. Time travel occurs once in the series, and that's when Aku sends Jack to the future.

Yeah, it never ended. They left the end open to interpretation. I think it ended with JAck walking through the snow and seeing a vision of the future of himself helping people.

askura wrote:I think I now know why I hate the idea of Aku being a shitty father or forcing Blossom into something.... Him already did it, and if bleedman is giving Blossom two demon kids from two different dads, they should at least be different situations.

I think they are different situations. Aku being more of a loving and caring father than Him. That's being influenced by the fact that the voice actor for Aku did Uncle Iroh in Avatar and I can't really separate the two anymore.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Silver Mane » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 am

Blood Lord wrote:
ebilly99 wrote:However after being Whored out for all the underworld she became pregnant, (Maybe twins).


Fuck's sake (literally) I just explained this to someone.

You can't get pregnant by two different people, and conceive twins where one belongs to each father. The reproduction system doesn't work like that.


Actually you can....But you have to have slept with each father extremely close to conception (or at same time) and the woman to have produced two eggs so each father can have a child each. But it is very rare to happen which makes in this instance with Blossom+HIM+Aku impossible to have twin daughters....
Hi there I'm a writer and an artist in the making! Have a look at my DA at: http://edith-silver-annalyn.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 am
Location: London
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:34 am

ok let me get this straight

1. Blossom has Mimi who his Him's child (for whatever reason I DON'T CARE)
2. Him takes back Mimi after a few years killing the heroes who try and prevent Him from taking Mimi back
3. Blossom in her depressed state is greeted by Aku and strikes a deal or promise with Aku
4. Blossom has another child and goes and tries to rescue Mimi (who is now Her) and is killed by Her
5. Hearing Blossom is dead raises Blossoms second child as the Lord of Aku City and is now having her retrieve Mimi in her human form.

these are just a list of events as i see them regarding what is happening up to now. I don't care as for reasons or motives right now I'm just trying to get a fix as to what the events are that lead up to now. If i am missing anything or I'm wrong on anything please say so. But like i said i don't care for reasons or motives just the events that lead up to now.
Image
Nothing is true Everything is permmited
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:55 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:3. Blossom in her depressed state is greeted by Aku and strikes a deal or promise with Aku
4. Blossom has another child and goes and tries to rescue Mimi (who is now Her) and is killed by Her
5. Hearing Blossom is dead raises Blossoms second child as the Lord of Aku City and is now having her retrieve Mimi in her human form.

These are probably inaccurate. Him had Blossom when he separated the two, and from the comic, it sounded as if Mimi killed Blossom shortly after being turned into her. The daughter of Aku also seems to be older than Mimi. I suspect that she was with Aku before she was with Him.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby K13-ZAR » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

I going to throw my two cents in here and say that Aku retiring might be tied to getting his child in you know something like a custody case in which he would get the child if he agreed to retire to the Underworld and never return but again this is just my thoughts
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
offline
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby askura » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:45 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:ok let me get this straight

1. Blossom has Mimi who his Him's child (for whatever reason I DON'T CARE)
2. Him takes back Mimi after a few years killing the heroes who try and prevent Him from taking Mimi back
3. Blossom in her depressed state is greeted by Aku and strikes a deal or promise with Aku
4. Blossom has another child and goes and tries to rescue Mimi (who is now Her) and is killed by Her
5. Hearing Blossom is dead raises Blossoms second child as the Lord of Aku City and is now having her retrieve Mimi in her human form.

these are just a list of events as i see them regarding what is happening up to now. I don't care as for reasons or motives right now I'm just trying to get a fix as to what the events are that lead up to now. If i am missing anything or I'm wrong on anything please say so. But like i said i don't care for reasons or motives just the events that lead up to now.


That's one theory. It could be completely and totally wrong, it's just how I tried to piece things together.

Blood Lord wrote:These are probably inaccurate. Him had Blossom when he separated the two, and from the comic, it sounded as if Mimi killed Blossom shortly after being turned into her. The daughter of Aku also seems to be older than Mimi. I suspect that she was with Aku before she was with Him.


We don't know what happened to Blossom after the flashback ended. Possibly something horrible, possibly not. She could have wrenched herself free of Him's grasp yet been unable to follow him as he kidnapped Mimi. And the comic only says Mimi killed her, after Him kills her friends--we don't know when, where, or how.

If she was with Aku before she was with Him, then that could affect so very, very much...so much that I don't know if I could cover half of the possibilities this might entail.

Blood Lord wrote:Is he being presented as more powerful? I wasn't really getting that message from this page. I was just getting that these are the five most feared rulers of the Underworld. My point of view though is like looking at these as "crime families" (until we discuss the existence of other realms, then its more like nations and their states/Providences). In the Crime Family Aspect, Aku would be the powerful yet retired God Father whose power comes really from namesake and respect of what he's done, still being a guy you don't mess without repercussions... Hmm, I think I just set myself up into the power hierarchy then.

--------

I would have suspected that Aku would have some how raged against Him. Perhaps he did and when he realized he no longer had the power to contend with Him in that fashion, he gave up and retired. I don't know why Him didn't go and take over his realm at that point though... Could fear the other Underworld Lords coming in and crashing the party. Another idea is that Aku saw how far Him was willing to go and how evil he truly was and didn't have the stomach to go that far, so he called it off and then retired.


I love that crime family idea omfg!! Now I want to draw 20's gangster pinups of the characters :X

I think Aku probably will be presented as less powerful than Grim, Mandy, and Him--Grim and Mandy because they cannot die, Him because he's the main antagonist. Even though I think Aku is physically/supernaturally more powerful, Him is FAAARRR more manipulative and emotionally strong. If Aku legitimately cared about Blossom, and his child, that could be a weakness--maybe Him could have used Blossom's death as a catalyst to make a deal with Aku, possibly concerning his child. Like "I won't go after her or tell her it's your fault her mommy is dead if you stay out of my way" or something. It also could have something to do with any one of the ideas you just mentioned.

Blood Lord wrote:I don't know if she became evil though. She could have maintained her superhero quality and still lived with him, idk though. I don't view Aku as a ultimate evil thing, more like Discord from MLP. What if there was already a war going on between Aku and Him, and Blossom agreed to give Him an heir if he would enter into a ceasefire with Aku. Aku could have been heart broken with this, and banished Blossom from his city, she then goes back to Megaville and raises Mimi. Could be the whole Cold War thing going on between the two now.


Well! If she was with Aku before Mimi happened, I can see why Dexter seemed really cold towards her and Mimi and why it was imperative that Blossom step in and stop Aku and Him's catfighting. I think if she did it for that reason though, Aku would understand despite possible jealousy. Actually, if Blossom went with Him and DIDN'T tell Aku what was going on, I think that would honestly make things worse for everyone. And there's no mention of Him ever losing face or backing down/surrendering like that, but Aku does. I do think there might be a Cold War going on between them though.

Blood Lord wrote:Yeah, it never ended. They left the end open to interpretation. I think it ended with JAck walking through the snow and seeing a vision of the future of himself helping people.


Samurai Jack's last episode was about him rescuing a baby and spending the episode trying to find it's mother. You might be thinking of Episode 43, "The Aku Infection" which involves Jack walking through the snow and helping people and seeing visions of his parents as he slowly turns into Aku from swallowing a piece of him.

Blood Lord wrote:I think they are different situations. Aku being more of a loving and caring father than Him. That's being influenced by the fact that the voice actor for Aku did Uncle Iroh in Avatar and I can't really separate the two anymore.


Awww! Well, we know Aku's voice has the capacity to be mega sweet at least ^^ I was thinking more of using the two demon relationships as a contrasting element, like one situation is as bad as it could possibly be and the other is the opposite. (Also I think Aku likes kids, because even in the Action Pack comics they're about the only people he'll hang around and never hurt even when they're being annoying.)

LONG POST SORRY!! I like discussing this a lot.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:53 pm

This post is here merely to state that I'm liking the thoughts that are being put into this thread...
I currently have no "valid" opinion to input quite yet about the topic however, good day.
Image
Flerp flerps
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm
Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:51 pm

askura wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Yeah, it never ended. They left the end open to interpretation. I think it ended with JAck walking through the snow and seeing a vision of the future of himself helping people.


Samurai Jack's last episode was about him rescuing a baby and spending the episode trying to find it's mother. You might be thinking of Episode 43, "The Aku Infection" which involves Jack walking through the snow and helping people and seeing visions of his parents as he slowly turns into Aku from swallowing a piece of him.


Well, there's also the "vision" we saw near the middle of the series after Jack failed to beat the blue swordsman who was guarding the time portal. The one that showed Jack with a loincloth a crown and a long beard which it is implied is Jack when he is "ready" to use the portal. In other words, Jack is desitined to be some sort of king before he defeats Aku (I realize this may be another Mako nod, he was the narrator of the Conan movies after all and each one ened with the "King in his own right" speech.)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:59 am
Location: The Kingdom of the Tall Trees
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm

i like what blood said, that they wouldn't evade the next ruler's territory for fear of dealing with more than one of them. this could be the main cause of stability in the netherworld. perhaps aku never retaliated directing aguinst HIM because of this unspoken threat. defiantly makes the GT world more interesting. makes sense why Mandy has claimed everything, why aku sets by, why walker hasn't arrested Minnie for being a ghost in a corpse, why Hunson never envoked chaos in other realms. they fear a 5 way fight between them, or even worse, temp truces to gain an advantage.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby askura » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:i like what blood said, that they wouldn't evade the next ruler's territory for fear of dealing with more than one of them. this could be the main cause of stability in the netherworld. perhaps aku never retaliated directing aguinst HIM because of this unspoken threat. defiantly makes the GT world more interesting. makes sense why Mandy has claimed everything, why aku sets by, why walker hasn't arrested Minnie for being a ghost in a corpse, why Hunson never envoked chaos in other realms. they fear a 5 way fight between them, or even worse, temp truces to gain an advantage.


Yeah...and it's not like there'd be a point in attacking or defying Mandy because she can't die. Maybe that's why Aku called it quits, he's kind of an all-or-nothing guy :D
Aku aficionado and dumb headcanon specialist, at your service.
links:
Deviantart
Art Thread
"It's too soon for this shit"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 pm

askura wrote:
Yeah...and it's not like there'd be a point in attacking or defying Mandy because she can't die. Maybe that's why Aku called it quits, he's kind of an all-or-nothing guy :D

that we know, they could all be immortal, it doesn't make mandy that special. you could immobilize her and lock her away forever or something. her vault seems to be the scary part. if mandy took the apple of discord, the left hand of horror and the future scythe... that'd be bad. she could take even more than that like captain america's shield, but she'd already have enough.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby ebilly99 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Silver Mane wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
ebilly99 wrote:However after being Whored out for all the underworld she became pregnant, (Maybe twins).


Fuck's sake (literally) I just explained this to someone.

You can't get pregnant by two different people, and conceive twins where one belongs to each father. The reproduction system doesn't work like that.


Actually you can....But you have to have slept with each father extremely close to conception (or at same time) and the woman to have produced two eggs so each father can have a child each. But it is very rare to happen which makes in this instance with Blossom+HIM+Aku impossible to have twin daughters....

I disagree. First there seems to be no common decency in the underworld and could see him and Aku both at the same time. Also the powerpuff girls are artificial. We do not know the ramifications of that yet.
offline
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:43 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby gamefan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 pm

ebilly99 wrote: Also the powerpuff girls are artificial. We do not know the ramifications of that yet.


That about be artificial I am sure no one is considering it or even have it in mind. No even the close related people who work with bleedman to make the comics.

I am sure that isnt the case here.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Crowville
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:Tourists Guide to the Underworld 4/3/13

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 pm

ebilly99 wrote:Also the powerpuff girls are artificial. We do not know the ramifications of that yet.
Made in a cauldron? Yes. But they were made with the intention of making actual humans. They're essentially humans, just with Chemical X- and in the show, big heads and no fingers: But they are humans here undoubtedly.

In Powerpuff Girls Z they were also pure human, but the story there is completely different anyway, so I'll leave it at that.

I thought they were artificial at one point and questioned the concept myself, then the obvious answer kind of hit me.

They were 'made,' but they are still (super)human.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dj1107, MSNbot Media and 5 guests