Stop, Pause, Rewind

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:43 pm

BeeAre: See, we pulled a fast one on you. Laser fast! I mean. Blossom did on Bell. Bell is not happy. Bell is ready to break bricks on some face right about now. This is why you don't pull fast ones, kids. Stay home and keep the lights on. But only when you're in the room! Conservation.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Stop, Pause, Rewind

Postby konata50 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:49 pm

bell is angry but i wonder if blossom is sad for making Bell horrified
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:00 pm

so either bell runs away to insure gir's safety or she'll fight again for making her upset. i assume she'll leave, after punching the bomb...yep.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Uh oh. Blossom's fucked. Buttercup better hurry up and finish off Sam. How the fuck does the bomb blow up still?
F U Im evil

Postby daviso452 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 pm

I really hope Bell just grabs Gir and (sorry, "girly") leaves. Seems fitting. Blossom had the chance to hurt Gir but didn't. I can imagine Bell seeing it fair to call it a draw.

Postby Drago2552 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Cool but how does the bomb go off now.

Postby Nina333 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Bell's mad and seems like she might hurt Blossom.

Postby Sigment » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:19 am

BAMMF! Unexpected!
But seriously, a smart fighter always thinks a step ahead... although maybe two steps would have been better here...
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Exodis » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 am

Spartan117 wrote:Buttercup better hurry up and finish off Sam.

*snicker*
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Sigment » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:45 am

Someone should point it out, so I will... Here's where we are in the storyline of the previous pages:
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=253
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby CrimsonRaine » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 am

YEAH! CALLED IT! Blossom only made it seem like she was aiming for Gir, and the angle of the last page made it look like it was going to hit him from behind, but instead it sailed past him. Damn I'm good :grin:

Sometimes at least.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:02 am

Still the bomb goes off. How... we find out later.

Postby rac7d » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:06 am

Well blssom is done screwed. Her best bet s to regroup with buttercup, but we know she aint doing that. All she did was cut the power, the actual bomb is still intact and operational and will activate in a few minutes as the backup power is booting up. Bell in furious mode coing up. We still have 8 pages before bell take flight from the explosding bomb. I notice she was only barel ahead of blossom and buttercup who were i the bombs radius. I alson wondering what are the markings around her energy signature. Is it for unidentified r becasue of her agression level is higher her power is mre(dragon ball z logic). Samantha power signature looks like that in the other page and we alredy know she s in furious mode.

Anywy we still have 10pages befor we reach the point chapter 9 ended
My only question is weather or not an outsider will crash the party and change the game, becasue I cant predict the future solution to this .

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 am

Maybe Otto will appear somehow. He was time warping, maybe to stop the bomb? Probably not but its certain everyone is going to be in the bast. I also wonder where Naga went because he probably still was on the moon when the bomb there exploded.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby foxkid11 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:56 am

Drago2552 wrote:Cool but how does the bomb go off now.

It is Cool, and I Have No Idea
I'm The Fox Warrior Who Never Backs Down from a Fight.
We're the Fox Warriors!!!

Postby Jesus'Girl » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 am

My guess is that the explosion is like a collision of the eye lasers of Blossom, Buttercup (assuming she joins the party), & Bell. I don't think everyone will die, it only looks like it. Just a thought though. :3

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Jesus'Girl wrote:My guess is that the explosion is like a collision of the eye lasers of Blossom, Buttercup (assuming she joins the party), & Bell. I don't think everyone will die, it only looks like it. Just a thought though. :3

I believe that it is a time bomb and not a destructive bomb. Because of two things: Otto was called back to the Time Station and Dr. X said "I'll me honest Irken. I can't say to you what will happen, only what might. While it is my triumph, I simply cannot tell you it is... the future."
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:45 pm

It is a time bomb.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby gazfan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Now I'm starting to believe that bell explodes or somthing it could gir to or maybe Sam. Just a theory
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby 49dra » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh boy, SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 am

I knew it, Blossom wouldn't do something that mean but she is so fuck for making Bell mad.

LET'S GET *BR steps in and holds up the word "READY" on a stick*TO RUMBLE!!!!!

Postby Mendicant Bias » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:05 am

I can only say that things will be very interesting in the next few pages. I really do wonder how Otto initiating a time jump will affect how things play out. Maybe nothing is change, or perhaps something is changed. I also wonder how differently objects closer to the bomb will affected than objects farther away from the bomb. While I'm on this subject, I believe that the blue-white light we see from the detonation is in actuality Cherenkov radiation cause by particles being accelerated to fast than the speed of light, which would also coincide with the Tachyon anomaly that Otto's -- well I don't actually remember the official name for the time travelling device on his wrist but anyways -- detected. It is funny to think that tachyons get faster as they loose energy, ultimately result in the particle(s) in having infinite speed when they reach zero energy. Now the real question is whether or not if a temporal paradox is going to result from the bomb detonating. We shall see the answer in the pages ahead. I do hope I do not have to wait for too of a time to find out.
Last edited by Mendicant Bias on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beggar after knowledge

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 am

Mendicant Bias wrote: well I don't actually remember the official name for the time travelling device on his wrist but anyways

Lets agree to call it a vortex manipulator. In Doctor Who River Song has one. And Captain Jack Harness had one once too. Very similar to Otto's device. Cheap and nasty time travel, The Doctor described it.
F U Im evil

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:57 pm

So the others still haven't broken into the room with the Dynamo. This means this action has not actually taken that long, so there's plenty of room for things to get worse, but Blossom seems to have spent all her wiggle room in order to very temporarily down the power. So, what's her next plan? Can she continue to use Holmesvision fighting an even more keyed-up Bell?

And can people please stop asking questions about the weather? We have channels and web feeds for that. And apps. Lots of apps. Or you can just poke your head out the window. I'd prefer to wonder whether Blossom can withstand Bell's wrath.
A Page Flipper

Postby Deadpool94 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:02 pm

My guess is....and this is just a theory guys so don't get mad at me.....something will happen, that makes something else happen, and then the thing goes boom and then we find out....nothing happens. :)
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!