New Grim Tales Comic: "Next"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby wonder3 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I have a feeling that Blossom in the page is a fake Blossom. That it just is Aku disguised as Blossom, you can also see in this picture he is very good at shapeshifting: http://images.wikia.com/samuraijack/ima ... _13787.jpg. And then it also would make sense if Demongo is around fake "Blossom" since in reality it would be Aku, if going by my theory.

Also to Exodis, something from Samurai Jack has already appeared in the comic. The Lava Monster is a character from Samurai Jack.

Just as reminder in the same episode he mentioned that he needed a base to build off any of his disguises. He said he had trapped that particular girl in exchange for the girl's father. Aku needs a general form he is familiar with to copy it in both memories and form. Lets not forget that Aku was also able to use the girl's skills to augment his own meaning if it is Aku he has had enough knowledge and interaction with Blossom that he probably can imitate powers and personality of Blossom if it is necessary for him to complete his goals.

The reason for the Mina comment was that we know that Mina was in the middle of a breakdown the last time we saw her and if she was able to kill the count and devour a portion of powers from the count and others she could potentially go insane from the limitations of her previously being completely human before her change.We have already seen spells and tech designed to steal powers and HIM toying with Jeff's soul so it is not a far-cry to say that they are abilities and tech to transfer energy whether it be power of life to something.

The idea of Berserk being a pawn in the Underworld is not far fetched because Dexter's opposite Drax was a character in the story before it got leaked. The fact that Aku can travel through time means that he can change potential outcomes and create alternate false planes where he rules and create minions for the sole purpose of a particular goal of his. These two concepts means that he could alter a event creating a separate timeline where the Power punk girls where victorious over the powerpuff girls or even one where Blossom came to him for assistance instead of HIM, meaning that Aku could bring individuals from separate timelines to a common connected past and they would be able to follow a bridged timeline for the future instead of the breaking of the two timelines. The use of this ability though drains Aku for a long time meaning he is helpless and vulnerable to attack while recovering and if he is killed the convergence of the timelines breaks apart and the false constructs created from Aku's intervening would disappear.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Nina333 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:How would it be Mina?

I don't know how it would be Mina but I thought it was an interesting guess that wonder3 posted. I liked it better than the idea of the girl being Aku's daughter.

That's like saying you wrote these comics because you like the idea better than Bleedman, BR, and others doing it. Or Minnie was the result of a gangbang orgies of potato chips.

Let's look at a few things to why this is such a dumb ass idea.

First off, look at how Mina looks compared to the girl on this page.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=211
THEY'RE DIFFERENT. Different facial features, eye color, bone structure, age, and hair color.

Second off, of the same page and the one after that, read the conversation. Mina is stuck in that forum and can't have that life of hers back unless she pays a much higher cost. Should she manage to find that amount of pocket change, it wouldn't be the transformation of a new life of damnation like that, but the result back to her old life or one similar to it.

Third off, examine this page closer. Look at the black headpiece that is around her head. Now look at this picture of Aku: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... NOCi1PizzA

Notice any similarities yet?

And finally:
BeeAre wrote:well someone saw what was used as an art for this Aku Blossom girl

BeeAre wrote:saw what was used as an art for this Aku Blossom girl

BeeAre wrote:for this Aku Blossom girl

BeeAre wrote:Aku Blossom girl

BeeAre wrote:Aku

Is it understood yet that this is not Mina?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Xi-1 wrote:In the first place, 'aku' just means 'evil,' so it's the same as saying 'Dark Blossom.' It could be a different version of Blossom, or nothing at all to do with her.

On that note, last we saw of Blossom was in the flashback, when HIM had a hold of her. Assuming it's her, couldn't it be Blossom after HIM had his way with her? In that sense, she would a corrupted, or "Dark", Blossom.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby gazfan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:27 pm

I pretty sure of these facts
1 the girl behind Mimi looks like Aku/blossom child
2 this was on April fools so we could be posting for no reson
3 this is not the first time bleedman has drawn this girl
4 this is not the first time bleedman has had blossom/Aku references
5 if this is blossom's child blossom is now alot like Mandy

These are my facts I stand by them

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:can't really blame blossom, aku could of shapeshifted into someone she was already romantic with.

True but this gets me thinking about blossom and HIM how did that happen

WAIT WAIT. What If the April fools joke was posting it on April fools making us think it's an April fools joke????
Last edited by Blood Lord on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T TRIPLE POST
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby Sig Skellington » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 pm

gazfan wrote:I pretty sure of these facts
1 the girl behind Mimi looks like Aku/blossom child
2 this was on April fools so we could be posting for no reson
3 this is not the first time bleedman has drawn this girl
4 this is not the first time bleedman has had blossom/Aku references
5 if this is blossom's child blossom is now alot like Mandy

These are my facts I stand by them

What's the policy on triple posting?
But seriously, those are good points. I guess, in the end, we'll just have to wait and see if this for real or not.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:08 pm

I believe the policy is the same as for double-posting. I recommend the use of the Edit and Multiquote functions in the future, gazfan.

Assuming this is real, this would be a good place for the "New Challenger" to appear. Assuming this is an April Fools joke, I don't really care for two reasons:
1. It's damned cool.
2. It's already sparked significant discussion, not all of which consists of 'is this a joke?'
And if it IS a joke (guess this is reason 3, actually) that sets the expectation that the real thing will be cooler.
A Page Flipper

Postby Sig Skellington » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Just to change the subject... I'm lovin' Jr.'s Nergal scythe. We can assume at this point that he has become very capable of controlling his Nergal side.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:In the first place, 'aku' just means 'evil,' so it's the same as saying 'Dark Blossom.' It could be a different version of Blossom, or nothing at all to do with her.

On that note, last we saw of Blossom was in the flashback, when HIM had a hold of her. Assuming it's her, couldn't it be Blossom after HIM had his way with her? In that sense, she would a corrupted, or "Dark", Blossom.

The only problem you have is the presence of Demongo, and the face that she has Aku's trademark head piece.

Sigment Kurosai wrote:What's the policy on triple posting?

Not to do it.

Guys. Edit button. Use it.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:54 pm

You guys are overthinking this a wee bit too much.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:01 pm

That isn't the problem. The problem is they won't fucking read the thread before posting.

EDIT: Oh, wait. This is the GT thread, nevermind that problem isn't as bad as the other ones. Yes, over-thinking is happening.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

so if it isn't a joke, does this indicate that she is the main antagonist of the chapter and not aku? i'd actually kind of like that, Mimi was HIM's pawn and i don't like repeat performances. also is that demongo's kid and not demongo? if so i can imagine those two being close friends that grew up together.

Postby yessi » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Who's the woman in the back? She kinda reminded me of Blossom for a sec...

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 pm

OH FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK, REALLY?

Did you honestly just ask that god damn question without reading anything in this thread? Read. The. Fucking. Thread. you will find that we've been trying to figure that out THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING TIME. ARGH.

You people frustrate me to no end.
Let me demonstrate my frustration in this video. You are the pony, and I'm Dan.
(Naughty Language Warning)
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Blood Lord wrote:OH FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK, REALLY?

Did you honestly just ask that god damn question without reading anything in this thread? Read. The. Fucking. Thread. you will find that we've been trying to figure that out THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING TIME. ARGH.

You people frustrate me to no end.

Welcome... :roll: to the internet...

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 pm

I have been dealing with people's stupidity in here before this was ever a section, and it has yet to cease to amaze me on how dense and ignorant people can be.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Drago2552 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:03 pm

It is Aku's and Blossoms daughter i think. Mimi has a sister DAFUQ :!: :!: :!: :!:

Postby Creppy Eggy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 am

Okay dude, seriously: READ THE FUCKING THREAD! I know you're asking yourself "Da fuq's yur problm, dude?" but really: read the pervious threads to be up to date on everything. Wondering if what you said is true? Read my first sentence.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Keiken » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:41 am

Blood Lord wrote:We're not even sure anymore if this has anything to do with Blossom. and don't you know how the Human Reproduction system works? It can't function like that.

Why? She couldn't get pregnant after giving birth to one child?..

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:can't really blame blossom, aku could of shapeshifted into someone she was already romantic with. also now we need blossom's 3rd kid, cause we need a trio of powerpuff not a duo!

that would be quite... EPIC!!

The Power-rip Girls! lol (lame group name is lame :redface: )

Postby daviso452 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:25 am

Blood Lord wrote:I have been dealing with people's stupidity in here before this was ever a section, and it has yet to cease to amaze me on how dense and ignorant people can be.

The vast majority of your posts seem to be to these people. If this causes you so much anger, why do you continue? Do you feel a sense of duty to stomping out stupidity? Or is this none of my god damn business?

Drago2552 wrote:It is Aku's and Blossoms daughter i think. Mimi has a sister DAFUQ :!: :!: :!: :!:

Obvious ignorance of previous posts aside, it does strike me as very perplexing whether she is blossom, blossom and aku's daughter, or aku. After seeing the artwork of another artist I am less inclined to believe she is the daughter, and more inclined that it is Blossom who has had her appearance altered after marrying a demon, and that the next arc will focus primarily on the Trio rescuing Jeff and dealing with Blossom (if it is her), as she appears to be playing an antagonistic role by her expression.

If it is Aku then we are likely going to be treated with a different explanation for Blossom's background and what happened after the events of teh flashback. If she is their daughter, then Jr. is gonna have himself a Harem ;)

Postby Ellri » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 am

I don't see or understand how the girl could be Blossom. Just judging from the image of a commission drawing, that character is supposed to be Aku and Blossom's daughter... or did I get the information wrong? I don't see how it is Blossom. I don't see how (who on earth..??) it could be Mina. Aku disguised is a possibility. I never really watched Samurai Jack (just a few episodes here and there), but based off of what I've already read here in this thread, if he can do it then it's a possibility.

My own opinion is that it's Aku's daughter, whether by Blossom or someone else I don't know for sure. I'm going to say yes to Blossom, and also hope this isn't just an April Fool's joke. I would love to see the story progress. ; ^;

Here's hoping.

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:40 am

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:so if it isn't a joke, does this indicate that she is the main antagonist of the chapter and not aku? i'd actually kind of like that, Mimi was HIM's pawn and i don't like repeat performances. also is that demongo's kid and not demongo? if so i can imagine those two being close friends that grew up together.

Knowing Bleedman's style of art, I'm gonna say it is Demongo and not his son or something. He looks a little young, sure, but he IS a demon, and probably doesn't age.

Secondly, just going off pure speculation, but the girl has an air of authority or at least arrogance about her. Between the extremely regal clothing an that smug look, I'm pretty confident she is in complete control. She strikes me as the pampered bitch princess sort who's going to be pulling the strings more than actually doing any work herself, until eventually she takes matters into her own hands and reveals some ridiculous level of power.

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:45 am

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:so if it isn't a joke, does this indicate that she is the main antagonist of the chapter and not aku? i'd actually kind of like that, Mimi was HIM's pawn and i don't like repeat performances. also is that demongo's kid and not demongo? if so i can imagine those two being close friends that grew up together.

Knowing Bleedman's style of art, I'm gonna say it is Demongo and not his son or something. He looks a little young, sure, but he IS a demon, and probably doesn't age.

Secondly, just going off pure speculation, but the girl has an air of authority or at least arrogance about her. Between the extremely regal clothing an that smug look, I'm pretty confident she is in complete control. She strikes me as the pampered bitch princess sort who's going to be pulling the strings more than actually doing any work herself, until eventually she takes matters into her own hands and reveals some ridiculous level of power.

i got the pampered feeling too, though wouldn't that mean aku acted in near the opposing way as HIM. if she feels pampered, then maybe her father is obsessed with her? would be really funny.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:19 am

Keiken wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:We're not even sure anymore if this has anything to do with Blossom. and don't you know how the Human Reproduction system works? It can't function like that.

Why? She couldn't get pregnant after giving birth to one child?..

The way the statement was organized sounded like it was thought that she could could get pregnant by two different men at the same time and have two different kids.

It would appear as if the order when Aku-child then Mimi. In fact, it would nearly have to be since Mimi killed Blossom. If they were sisters though, it does raise the question of why they're separated.

daviso452 wrote:The vast majority of your posts seem to be to these people. If this causes you so much anger, why do you continue? Do you feel a sense of duty to stomping out stupidity? Or is this none of my god damn business?

Idiotic posts come in waves, we will be a fairly normal section for say three months, and then one interesting page like this one comes out and stupid people start coming out of the wood work.

Why do I do this? Well I hate stupidity, ignorance, and laziness. There is nothing more frustrating for me then to answer a discussion question, only to have someone else post immediately after me post and ask the exact same question that I just answered and show up again three months later. Its frustrating and they usually don't have the decency to check back. And to hell with leaving, I like good discussions. There are a lot of intelligent people here, despite the marring of a few brain dead twats.

Ellri wrote:I don't see or understand how the girl could be Blossom. Just judging from the image of a commission drawing, that character is supposed to be Aku and Blossom's daughter... or did I get the information wrong? I don't see how it is Blossom. I don't see how (who on earth..??) it could be Mina. Aku disguised is a possibility. I never really watched Samurai Jack (just a few episodes here and there), but based off of what I've already read here in this thread, if he can do it then it's a possibility.

My own opinion is that it's Aku's daughter, whether by Blossom or someone else I don't know for sure. I'm going to say yes to Blossom, and also hope this isn't just an April Fool's joke. I would love to see the story progress. ; ^;

Here's hoping.

Ellri here is on the right track of thinking.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 am

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:i got the pampered feeling too, though wouldn't that mean aku acted in near the opposing way as HIM. if she feels pampered, then maybe her father is obsessed with her? would be really funny.

Again, just hopeful speculation here, but I'm hoping this girl was raised by Aku from birth. Mimi was raised by Blossom, and then forcibly molded by Him through physical and emotional torture and literally soaking in demonic energies (recall he tells her to go to an "infusion pit"). Since I would hope they wouldn't use the same story twice, it would be nice if this girl was just pure evil from the start. It would be nice to see Aku as a doting father because his "perfect little princess" is exactly like him. Even better would be if she was totally using him and just waiting for the right time to usurp him :evil:

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 am

i don't know... maybe she hates mimi because she got her mothers love, while she didn't? though as i said before, if this is real, i want a 3rd evilpuff later, 2 is just weird.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!