New Grim Tales Comic: "Next"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Sigment » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I don't even know if this page is serious or not. It is April Fool's, the other updates are all jokes, but this one looks more legit then the other ones.

As of right now, I don't care if it's fake or not. It looks just fucking perfect.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby gazfan » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 pm

" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby daviso452 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I don't even know if this page is serious or not. It is April Fool's, the other updates are all jokes, but this one looks more legit then the other ones.

I hope to fucking god its legit. This is too awesome to pass up. JUST TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

can't really blame blossom, aku could of shapeshifted into someone she was already romantic with. also now we need blossom's 3rd kid, cause we need a trio of powerpuff not a duo!

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I'm hoping the same with the daughter angle. I just can't think of a reason why Blossom would do that. BUT, I really like the other reasons you gave, such as the shapeshifter or blood sample. They could have grown close while Blossom was young, if Bleedman is taking anything from the commissions route, and once she died, he tried to recreate her or bring her back.

Also, just another note, I only say she could be involved with Blossom due to that fanfic, and the similar hair color/style. Frankly, Aku himself had red/orange hair...Fire...Stuff. See also, the hairstyle is called "hime cut" for a reason, once being popular among Japanese noble women. So really, it's just as likely that she has nothing to do with Blossom at all. Still, the existence of a Aku/Blossom fanfic with even a passing involvement by Bleedman makes the resemblance to her awfully suspicious.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Again, possible. I'm going to keep it as a possibility until more is known.

I wonder if DemonFlower has been on lately.

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh, why does Bleedman have to make an April Fools page that looks so bloody awesome?

Wait, I know: because the real one has to be about 20% cooler. It's possible. Surely there's a way.

Of course, Bleedman could also been happy with just two April Fools pages instead of three.
A Page Flipper

Postby gazfan » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Wow blossom is turning into mandy
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

so assuming this is real, is mimi staying depowered the whole arc so she can't be too useful or steal too much of the spot light.

Postby Keiken » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

yeah WHY? WHY? Would blossom do that?? >:(

Well, my friends, remember that Him did all this to our red heroine, most likely by manipulation. Who knows if after doing so he also humiliated her by passing her around all the circles of hell, just as a mere slave. So most likely, if this speculations are true, she didn't had any choice in the matter. Oh poor powerful red girl, what kind of punishment you passed before death? :'(

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:so assuming this is real, is mimi staying depowered the whole arc so she can't be too useful or steal too much of the spot light.

Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure that if this is an actual arc, then it could be depicting the beginning of the arc where the other one left off at. It would be weird if Mimi all of a sudden had her powers back with no explanation at all.

Keiken wrote:Well, my friends, remember that Him did all this to our red heroine, most likely by manipulation. Who knows if after doing so he also humiliated her by passing her around all the circles of hell, just as a mere slave.

We're not even sure anymore if this has anything to do with Blossom. and don't you know how the Human Reproduction system works? It can't function like that.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 pm

well someone saw what was used as an art for this Aku Blossom girl, and I would go by the information therein, combined with common knowledge we can use about this page to extrapolate what is the intended direction for the story as a whole.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 pm

BeeAre wrote:well someone saw what was used as an art for this Aku Blossom girl, and I would go by the information therein, combined with common knowledge we can use about this page to extrapolate what is the intended direction for the story as a whole.

Wait, what? Are you saying this is another result of something to do with Blossom and a demon again?

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby angelblest » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Cant wait to see what happens next :) so AWESOME!!!

Postby Deadpool94 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 pm

I really hope this isn't a joke.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:58 am

Connor Kenway wrote:I really hope this isn't a joke.

I seriously doubt this is a joke. Bleedman's April Fools jokes are notoriously obvious. Remember PPGD Pony version? Or the army of PPGs? SB turning the rabbit girl into a bodybuilder and Brave into a chibi? Not exactly subtle. It strikes me as "If you have to ask, it's probably not a joke."

Now that I think about it, I don't think there has ever been an April Fools page in the history of GT.

EDIT: Actually there was one last year, where GT was replaced by Ever After for one page, and it's not in English (Dunno the language). It's extremely random and doesn't even really feel like a joke.

Postby Sigment » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 am

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:EDIT: Actually there was one last year, where GT was replaced by Ever After for one page, and it's not in English (Dunno the language). It's extremely random and doesn't even really feel like a joke.

It was in Spanish, and you're right. It felt more like a taunt than a joke...
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby daviso452 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:22 am

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:can't really blame blossom, aku could of shapeshifted into someone she was already romantic with. also now we need blossom's 3rd kid, cause we need a trio of powerpuff not a duo!

It's Blossom. Demon Lord Maxine, please enter the stage.

Postby Krest » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 am

Cuz it might not be a joke, just simple trolling.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby kalgrashar » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:02 am

oh hell yes, a new chapter and a new beginning, sweet!!! :angel:

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 am

I'm not taking BeeAre calling the character 'Aku Blossom' as an indicator of who it really is. Because it doesn't indicate whether it's Aku's version of Blossom, Aku disguised as Blossom, Blossom under Aku's influence, or any other possible permutation of the names. In the first place, 'aku' just means 'evil,' so it's the same as saying 'Dark Blossom.' It could be a different version of Blossom, or nothing at all to do with her. A commission is also an entirely separate thing, having little to do with the continuity of the story, usually. First and foremost, though, we'll have to see whether this is actually a joke.

Nothing has been added yet, and I see it is April 2nd.
A Page Flipper

Postby Nina333 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 am

Blood Lord wrote:How would it be Mina?

I don't know how it would be Mina but I thought it was an interesting guess that wonder3 posted. I liked it better than the idea of the girl being Aku's daughter.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:02 am

I have a feeling that Blossom in the page is a fake Blossom. That it just is Aku disguised as Blossom, you can also see in this picture he is very good at shapeshifting: http://images.wikia.com/samuraijack/ima ... _13787.jpg. And then it also would make sense if Demongo is around fake "Blossom" since in reality it would be Aku, if going by my theory.

Also to Exodis, something from Samurai Jack has already appeared in the comic. The Lava Monster is a character from Samurai Jack.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby BeeAre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:42 am

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I have a feeling that Blossom in the page is a fake Blossom. That it just is Aku disguised as Blossom, you can also see in this picture he is very good at shapeshifting: http://images.wikia.com/samuraijack/ima ... _13787.jpg. And then it also would make sense if Demongo is around fake "Blossom" since in reality it would be Aku, if going by my theory.

Also to Exodis, something from Samurai Jack has already appeared in the comic. The Lava Monster is a character from Samurai Jack.

people are thinking way too much into this page given what I've said.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Exodis » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 am

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I have a feeling that Blossom in the page is a fake Blossom. That it just is Aku disguised as Blossom, you can also see in this picture he is very good at shapeshifting: http://images.wikia.com/samuraijack/ima ... _13787.jpg. And then it also would make sense if Demongo is around fake "Blossom" since in reality it would be Aku, if going by my theory.

Holy crap he was! He was the one that was imprisoned in the lava mountain! Jack needed to verse him so then the "monster" can be freed and can finally "rest". HOW CAN I NOT NOTICE THAT??
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!