New Grim Tales: "Next" (04-01-2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Grim Tales: "Next" (04-01-2013)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 am

[url=http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=239]Image
Please don't be an April Fools' prank page ;^; That's Minnie's outfit from Afterbirth :D

Aaaand... Does anyone know who the girl is in the back? 'Cuz if she's not an old character (from before my time on the forum), my first thought was Blossom and Aku...
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Re: New Grim Tales: "Next" (04-01-2013)

Postby Joker-Undead » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 am

Looks like the next story-arc is going to have a Japanese feel to it me thinks.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Ixbran » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 am

Calling it right now: that's what happened to Blossom. The long orange hair, the pink blooming flower in her hair, as well as the pink outfit over all, is what leads me to think that. Given the dark horns, and pale face and flaming eyes, either her soul, or at least her body, was possessed by Haku (Samurai Jack). Which would make sense given the oriental style outfit shes wearing.

Its a freaky thought, but then again since H.I.M. is involved in all this, I wouldn't put it passed him to do something like this to the mother of Mimi. If this is indeed a possible Samurai Jack-esq setting the chapter will be in, I'm hoping for maybe something from Koeis Warriors series come into play. I would love to see the inclusion of Koeis interpretation of the demoness Da Ji, or maybe even demons like Shuten Dōji or Orochi make an appearance. And maybe we will learn of what happened to Jack after the events of PPGD.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 am

Junior and Mimi look a bit older, I must say.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby sinistra-sundown » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:35 am

Oh God, Minnie looks so gorgeous in this outfit. Image

Also, don't get your hopes up, I'm pretty sure it is just an april fools page.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 am

I'm not sure its an April Fool's page. This one seems much more legit than the other ones.

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am

Blood Lord wrote:I'm not sure its an April Fool's page. This one seems much more legit than the other ones.
My thoughts exactly.

Also, what's with... Blossom's...? Eyes. I've seen that odd pattern somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 am

Well, SOMETHING Aku-ish must be going on; that IS Demongo in the upper left (or given how much rounder the head is, a Demongo Jr?).
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Felipesp » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:16 am

i hope this is just a joke of April Fools from bleedman ,would be interesting see blossom this way but i don't liked these versions of junior and mini

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 am

No matter what this means, I like the page.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:51 am

ok seeing this page i get the feeling we are going to see Samurai Jack's kid soon enough (if he even has a kid) and i think we are going to have a mother-daughter reunion with Mimi and Blossom if this isn't a joke page
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby superjp164 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:12 pm

I saw that Blossom (Aku) full body here http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 540d05.jpg I'm kinda confused because didn't Marcelline Dad said that Mimi was the one that killed her mother and after seeing this page i think either that new character appearance is just a coincidence or that HIM was somehow associated with Aku and after Mimi was forced to killed her mother, HIM fused Blossom soul with Aku's dark powers.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Fuck. This is so confusing.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Biostar » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 pm

The spawn of that hated crack pairing makes me doubt this...

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I'm not sure its an April Fool's page. This one seems much more legit than the other ones.
My thoughts exactly.

Also, what's with... Blossom's...? Eyes. I've seen that odd pattern somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember.

I don't know if it is Blossom. the only way I could think it would be is if Aku possed her dead body, and that's all sorts of fucked up. It could be a daughter between Blossom and Aku, I don't understand how or why yet unless Blossom has some sort of demon fetish. She looks older than Mimi to me.

Mon-Kitsune wrote:Well, SOMETHING Aku-ish must be going on; that IS Demongo in the upper left (or given how much rounder the head is, a Demongo Jr?).

You can see Aku's trademark headpiece around her too.

Postby rac7d » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Did anyone else know that blossom aku is an even more popular pairing then her with dexter.
I dont understand this since I can see no chemistry between the two. But more importantly when exactly did mimi go from supporting chracter the headliner. MiMi has the argest image but if blossom is the big bad then we know who the focu chracter will be.

I hope the danny phantom universe is inculded a bit more. Where Danni at

Postby Havoc » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:11 pm

PP-Grim1013 wrote:Please don't be an April Fools' prank page ;^;

I agree, if this IS an April Fools prank, than it's the cruelest one I've seen.
I don't know what to make of that deity in the background. It definitely looks like a cross between Blossom, and Aku. But I'm not sure if it's an offspring between the two, or a fusion of some sorts.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:19 pm

So... Is there going to be just a random update of apparel now or has time passed considerably since the capture of Mimi? Like, I'm pretty sure that Junior's hoodie was a pull-over... but now a zip-up(which are my favorites) and a redesign of his scythe as well. Minnie still fashioning a cutlass and obvious wardrobe update(looks like a slowly evolving transition towards the afterbirth design). I read Afterbirth, or at least what I believe is all of afterbirth and... I'd like to think Mandy will provide insight on why "this" Blossom is the way she is... I tried to find any reference that is linked with that eye pattern... but i failed...
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

superjp164 wrote:I saw that Blossom (Aku) full body here http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 540d05.jpg I'm kinda confused because didn't Marcelline Dad said that Mimi was the one that killed her mother and after seeing this page i think either that new character appearance is just a coincidence or that HIM was somehow associated with Aku and after Mimi was forced to killed her mother, HIM fused Blossom soul with Aku's dark powers.

I'm gonna go with daughter then...
Unless... well, Aku himself doesn't have hair, so there's no hair colour definition from him... Could the girl be Aku and MANDY'S daughter? :eek:
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby askura » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm

PP-Grim1013 wrote:
superjp164 wrote:I saw that Blossom (Aku) full body here http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 540d05.jpg I'm kinda confused because didn't Marcelline Dad said that Mimi was the one that killed her mother and after seeing this page i think either that new character appearance is just a coincidence or that HIM was somehow associated with Aku and after Mimi was forced to killed her mother, HIM fused Blossom soul with Aku's dark powers.

I'm gonna go with daughter then...
Unless... well, Aku himself doesn't have hair, so there's no hair colour definition from him... Could the girl be Aku and MANDY'S daughter? :eek:

Aku's hair is red. His beard is hair, so are his eyebrows--his eyebrows flicker like flames, though. His hair is also red in his human form from episode 48, although he's given himself black and white hair too (Episodes 6 and 34, respectively).

It's pretty cool watching people throw theories around. Anyway, she has green eyes, and who knows where those came from if Blossom's are pink and Aku's are red? So she's probably related to Aku somehow, but I don't know about her being related to Blossom...she could just have Blossom's hairstyle.

I find it immensely difficult to believe Bleedman would use Aku/Blossom as anything other than a joke, but I guess with him it can be hard to tell...

Postby K13-ZAR » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

sadly we don't have enough info to say this is real and not a April Fool's Day joke at the moment
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Next page will confirm anything. As a good rule of thumb, I don't take updates seriously on April Fools. Or anything for that matter.

Postby Havoc » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:41 pm

I just hope that if this IS an April Fool joke, than he'll at least let us know by tomorrow.
Because it's one thing to be festive, as per tradition, but dicking with us until the next update (if the update isn't tomorrow), I mean...C'mon.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:44 pm

I just remembered. Wasn't there some official art of Blossom (Presumed dead) playing around with Aku a while ago? I don't keep track of links, but I'm certain I've seen it before.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:24 am

I don't think there are ones of her dead. I know there are commissions of a Aku x Blossom situation which looked like a short time after Blossom and Dexter broke up. Those were for DemonFlower, who was doing a comic about the Aku x Blossom idea, which was similar to GT in that it dealt with their kids. I don't know where the idea came from for DemonFlower, or in general since it seems to be a pretty popular pairing.

Could have been the original pairing in GT, and something happened between Him and Aku, forcing Blossom to step in. Still doesn't explain why she's dressed as a scientist in the flashbacks though.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)