New Grim Tales Comic: "Next"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:20 am

Well this looks amazing.

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:44 am

this looks really cool, but who is the scary woman :evil: in the back.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Huivn » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 am

I'd say it's Blossom...If she wasn't dead, that is. Then again, you never know!
Huivonian

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:56 am

Between the kimono, the headdress, and the choice of colors, I'm going to go out on a limb and be the first to say Aku (Samurai Jack) has a daughter.

EDIT:

Okay, the theory just became concrete as the blue fiery face belongs to Aku's henchman. It's definitely Aku's daughter.

Postby stratus » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 am

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:Between the kimono, the headdress, and the choice of colors, I'm going to go out on a limb and be the first to say Aku (Samurai Jack) has a daughter.

EDIT:

Okay, the theory just became concrete as the blue fiery face belongs to Aku's henchman. It's definitely Aku's daughter.

cant tell if this page is serious or not but im pretty sure that girl was an oc of someone who was working on grimtales style fancomic on deviant art where blossom and haku were had kids and were in charge of an empire simmilar to grim and mandy
anyways Minnie looks Bad Ass and everyone in general looks pretty cool and upgraded and mimi is just so super adorable and innocent
Last edited by stratus on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postby wonder3 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 am

My first guess is Mina after the breakdown and eventual insanity that it caused this is the outcome.
Second is Aku's daughter by the women he had trapped inside him (that was revealed in a episode covering the dessert gem)
Third a minion of Him created from the corpse of Blossom or one of the power punk girls(actual reality of the comic strip the power puff girls look them up on google if you don't believe me) namely berserk getting transported from their mirror world to the underworld.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby stratus » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 am

wonder3 wrote:My first guess is Mina after the breakdown and eventual insanity that it caused this is the outcome.
Second is Aku's daughter by the women he had trapped inside him (that was revealed in a episode covering the dessert gem)
Third a minion of Him created from the corpse of Blossom or one of the power punk girls(actual reality of the comic strip the power puff girls look them up on google if you don't believe me) namely berserk getting transported from their mirror world to the underworld.

i like the idea of beserk as the mother i dont want blossom to be reduced to becoming a tool for demon breeding

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 am

I don't even know if this page is serious or not. It is April Fool's, the other updates are all jokes, but this one looks more legit then the other ones.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Nina333 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 am

Okay, I think this page looks neat. Minnie looks like she may have gained new abilities and Junior is going to possibly use his scythe. I'm not sure who the girl in the background is. Someone suggested she might be Mina going insane. I like that idea so I'm going to go with that theory. Mimi seems like she might be a background character from this page since she lost her demonic powers. It would be nice if she got her telepathic abilities back.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 am

How would it be Mina?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 am

So I've done some looking around and found another image of the mystery girl, as well as this seemingly unfinished page which might not be part of the actual comic, I'm not even 100% sure it was done by Bleedman TBH. Also, I had forgotten that Bleedman had long ago done character sketches of his versions of Demongo (blue flaming guy) and Aku (Note: Blossom again!) so he's obviously been planning this for quite a while.

Anyways, the general consensus I'm getting here is that the mystery girl is either A) Aku possessing Blossom, which is unlikely, as Blossom would be an adult. B) Aku disguised as Blossom, which would be weird but not impossible. C) Some sot of Blossom clone created by Aku. Or finally D) Aku and Blossom's daughter, and thus Mimi's half-sister. In which case WTF Blossom gets around.

In any case, this new girl is Aku + Blossom = Something.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 am

Uhh, no. Those were commissioned pieces.

The user that those were created for, is DemonFlower. She is teamed up with another person who made a comic that was a Aku x Blossom comic that dealt with their kids, and was inspired by GT.
Semper Vigilans

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:23 am

Blood Lord wrote:Uhh, no. Those were commissioned pieces.

Implying commissions can't be worked into the story? The guy pulls inspiration from everything, I wouldn't put it past him to think a commission is a cool idea and write it in.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 am

I'm not implying anything. You can't pull information from commissions and consider them to be true for the story.

You can use them as a source of inspiration, but generally it is just a bad idea to create theories based on commissioned art. There is a ton of shit we can assume about the three comics, and none of it would be true if we relied on commissions for theory evidence.

the idea that it is Aku's daughter is a far greater possibility, but not with the mother being Blossom because there is no hard evidence you can use to build off of.
Semper Vigilans

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 am

Blood Lord wrote:I'm not implying anything. You can't pull information from commissions and consider them to be true for the story.

Either you're coming off as more rude than you intend, or I came off as saying my theory is fact when I'm just throwing what I think are the most likely possibilities out there. Or both. Either way, I don't like where this discussion is going. I've been in enough retarded internet arguments over the past week and I really don't want to get into another.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 am

Your theory came off as factual, and I don't imply things. Its literally the avatar that makes most of what I say sound meaner then it should.

You came up with an idea, I'm cross-examining it and finding faults with it. Welcome to the circle of theory creating. If you don't like it, well, that's your problem. You can't come in with an idea and expect everyone to go nuts with it and completely agree. there will be those that come in with different and sometimes opposing view points of your idea. You can call it what you like, but it happens. I wouldn't consider it an argument since people who engage in such activity are pretty good friends on the site.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jeremiah White » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 am

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES LOTS OF YES!!!!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 am

I never wanted to see Doomguy to apear in this comic so badly for some reason. Maybe It's because I decided to play the game on its hardest difficulty.... on my Phone.

But what the hell is it with blossom being in relationships with demons like Him or Aku? It makes no sense!

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby ManiacalSquirrel » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:46 am

It looks like Blossom has a thing for bad guys o.O maybe

Postby Exodis » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Demongo! I hope they bring characters of Samurai Jack to GT.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm

i agree with AkuTenshiiZero, the one image he found is inarguably the same girl from the new GT page, the other one is obviously demongo. as for blossom + aku... i wouldn't like it (notice i didn't say it was impossible). mimi having a sister would be a weird thing, but i'd rather we finish with jeff and her trust junior a little more before this.

hey does every leader of a layer have a kid? with this it would make 2 confirmed and 2 unconfirmed.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Doomguy vs Aku, Him, or the Lava Monster. The most dangerous demons I can think about, other than The Cyberdemon or the Spiderdemon.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby AkuTenshiiZero » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:i agree with AkuTenshiiZero, the one image he found is inarguably the same girl from the new GT page, the other one is obviously demongo. as for blossom + aku... i wouldn't like it (notice i didn't say it was impossible). mimi having a sister would be a weird thing, but i'd rather we finish with jeff and her trust junior a little more before this.

hey does every leader of a layer have a kid? with this it would make 2 confirmed and 2 unconfirmed.

Note when I say Aku + Blossom = Something, I mean she could be anything from a daughter, to a clone, to just Aku borrowing Blossom's image (He IS a shapeshifter after all). I think at this point we can all agree she's at least linked to Aku, there's just too much evidence to say otherwise. It's just a matter of if and how she's linked to Blossom.

Personally, I'm not actually believing the daughter angle, or at least I hope it's not the case. After considering it I think that would be awfully dumb. It's believable that Blossom would hook up with Him out of desperation/grief/coercion, but if she were to have another daughter by Aku then she's officially just a sl** for demons. No, rather I'm honestly hoping for some sort of clone, like Aku managed to steal a blood sample from Blossom (alive or dead) mixed it with his own blood, and used his magic to create an heiress.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 pm

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:Note when I say Aku + Blossom = Something, I mean she could be anything from a daughter, to a clone, to just Aku borrowing Blossom's image (He IS a shapeshifter after all). I think at this point we can all agree she's at least linked to Aku, there's just too much evidence to say otherwise. It's just a matter of if and how she's linked to Blossom.

Personally, I'm not actually believing the daughter angle, or at least I hope it's not the case. After considering it I think that would be awfully dumb. It's believable that Blossom would hook up with Him out of desperation/grief/coercion, but if she were to have another daughter by Aku then she's officially just a sl** for demons. No, rather I'm honestly hoping for some sort of clone, like Aku managed to steal a blood sample from Blossom (alive or dead) mixed it with his own blood, and used his magic to create an heiress.

I'm hoping the same with the daughter angle. I just can't think of a reason why Blossom would do that. BUT, I really like the other reasons you gave, such as the shapeshifter or blood sample. They could have grown close while Blossom was young, if Bleedman is taking anything from the commissions route, and once she died, he tried to recreate her or bring her back.
Semper Vigilans

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!