Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - 2 spots open)

Postby Draken30000 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:01 am

Do no worry little mage, Vovin will protect you from the DRAGON!!! XD

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:38 pm

A few more pieces into place, final approval for a few things, and then we should be good to go.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Eeeexcellent. *evil finger pyramid of contemplation.*

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:16 am

Zelosse wrote:Sten wasn't Arvashok.

But he was Arishok. Sorry, just had to play with their titles a bit.

Anyway, Sten, much like any Qunari, shares a dislike of magic with Arvashok. While Sten never tried to kill Morrigan... I think he would've enjoyed a chance at her. But she was an ally to the Warden. Now, this kid? Doesn't quite share certain privileges that she enjoyed... Yet, anyway.

Maybe he'll punt the rugrat across the lake to the Circle tower. Maybe not -- we'll just have to see how he'll cross and burn that bridge when he gets to it.
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:20 am

Ro Wong wrote:Maybe he'll punt the rugrat across the lake to the Circle tower. Maybe not -- we'll just have to see how he'll cross and burn that bridge when he gets to it.

O.O

I WANT TO SEE THIS.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:29 am

Might even tie that Witcblade around his neck. First-class delivery service right there.
Demon of Elru

Postby Scrambles » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:05 am

That's assuming he changes back to a child in front of him instead of just following him around as a cat.

Postby Zelosse » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:50 pm

No cat follows a guy like that around for that long without raising suspicion. "This fuckin cat keeps watching me, it must be some foul mages infernal spy!"

Postby Scrambles » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:49 am

Teelo has spent years watching people from afar, its kind of his thing.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 am

*nudge bg07* Get on with it.

Postby BG07 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:07 am

I guess I could without waiting for Amir *shrugs*

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:44 am

Anyone want me to do something?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:57 pm

Make me a sandwich?
Mercypostle

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:00 pm

*Throws peanut butter sandwich at him*

Anything else?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Napkin, plz.
Mercypostle

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 pm

*Throws napkin, watches it get about a foot in the air before stopping and then falling slowly to the ground, picks it up, hands to Bl.*

There.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zelosse » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 pm

You have the table manners of an untrained silverback gorilla and should be ashamed, Quinny. Do I have to beat some sense back into you?
We put sandwiches on the ground.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 pm

-__-

Now referring to the game, I don't know what to do. There might be a little "rest" point, but the transition is going to be so fast that everyone is just going to start at a 100% in Redcliffe. They're either going to get there by horse or magic portal.
Mercypostle

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Sounds good, lets adventure. *puts on shades*

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:46 pm

...Are shades allowed in this RP BL?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 am

Umm... I don't really know... What does Gandalf have to say about it?
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:27 am

"Fuck bitches, get paid" Gandalf the Grey.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 am

The wizard has spoken!
Mercypostle

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am

I'll take that as a yes.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 pm

idc man.
Mercypostle

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing