New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:23 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:was used because Dick Hardly created his own versions of them (I think that's were we saw a good amount of them in Bleedman's webcomic http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=259

Just checking, but you do know that was a April Fool's page, right?

Damn, I just realize that this thing has been going on for nearly two years...
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Oh. THAT I didn't know. Remember, I wasn't in the forum those days. Was registered, but NEVER in the forum lol Thanks for the heads up.

Agh Shysta... I fooled myself... :(
I am the Winner

Postby Riz » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Did you not wonder why the other puffs weren't mentioned since...?
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 pm

I kinda did. I thought it probably would've been the same thing like the RowdyRuff Boys who would appear later on. Although, the PowerPuff (April Fool) could help (Still can't believe there's a PowerPuff named Batman). The thing I wondered was why were they in Megaville and why Professor Utonium went there without taking his perfect little girls with him like in Citysville. Plus, if he had them created and they were locked in there for so long, how did they live for THAT long? The food had to have been out for years. I thought that was the case with that canon PowerPuff Girls episode 'Knock It Off,' but all that was answered with the whole thing being an April Fools special that tied in with the story. Clever how that totally fooled me lol

About the RowdyRuff Boys making their later appearance, I believe that they will live one chapter and die the next.
I am the Winner

Postby Riz » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 pm

pretty sure it's been said that the RRB will never be in this comic.

or...am I thinking of no RowdyRuff Bell....

Postby Havoc » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:06 am

Well..

BeeAre wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:the RRB are more than likely never coming back.

They are coming back.

But I've never heard anything about a RRB Bell.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:11 am

oh okay then.

and if you look in the "what do you want in PPGD" thread you can see it's a "hell no"

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:17 am

Yeah, you'll never see a RRB Bell. They were pretty adamant about that in the blank thread.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:38 am

Blood Archon wrote:Yeah, you'll never see a RRB Bell. They were pretty adamant about that in the blank thread.

I just checked the list, and sure enough, it was there.
I agree that a RRB Bell wouldn't fit the story, and is a poor idea. Be that as it may, a RRB Bell would make really cool concept art.

Blood Archon wrote:Damn, I just realize that this thing has been going on for nearly two years...

It is a little disheartening. Looking at the archive, it seems like they were coming out with pages more frequently back in 2010. Does this have anything to do with Seir?

The April Fools page with the other Puffs through me off too. At the time I didn't know this had been going on this long.
But once I saw that they weren't in any other pages pass that one, I kinda figured it wasn't cannon.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 am

The slowing down may have something to do with him drawing AND doing the coloring but remember that he's updating several comics now.

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:56 am

Havoc751 wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:Yeah, you'll never see a RRB Bell. They were pretty adamant about that in the blank thread.

I just checked the list, and sure enough, it was there.
I agree that a RRB Bell wouldn't fit the story, and is a poor idea. Be that as it may, a RRB Bell would make really cool concept art.

Blood Archon wrote:Damn, I just realize that this thing has been going on for nearly two years...

It is a little disheartening. Looking at the archive, it seems like they were coming out with pages more frequently back in 2010. Does this have anything to do with Seir?

The April Fools page with the other Puffs through me off too. At the time I didn't know this had been going on this long.
But once I saw that they weren't in any other pages pass that one, I kinda figured it wasn't cannon.

Haha, yeah. I dunno. I think the male counterpart of Bell would probably work. That's IF you know what to put in the storyline. I don't think it would mess up anything as far as anything goes. Plus, the interesting part is that what his name would be. Some people like to say that his name would be Blaine or something like that, but yeah, I think that it would be later on for his appearance, but it was established a WHILE (can't stress that out enough lol) back that he won't make the appearance, but we can certainly fanfic it! It's just that what's on the list of Snafu PPGD, goes. That we can all accept.

I really don't think that it had to do with Seiryuga when it came to the confusion of the April Fool page. All he did was handled the coloring.
I am the Winner

Postby Riz » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 pm

There really is no blame to be placed on anyone on the team for any confusion caused.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:55 am

You know, Bell apparently doesn't have any friends, except for Gir. Unless you count Naga from an earlier who apparently was mistaken for a ghost. http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=182]
I just wanted to bring something up for the sake of passing time for the next comic update.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Good effort.

The lack of friends is probably from the fact that she really doesn't leave Black Eden that much. I do wonder if there is a role of her creation age coming into play her too. How long ago was she created?. The girls had and used the opportunity to lead "normal" lives and still go to school and have friends, while it seems that Bell hasn't had that chance yet. Maybe Dr X home schools her too.

I had always wondered about what would happen if she was enrolled into the same school as the girls.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Would you expect Bell to turn against the Darkstar council or at least abandon it?

On a similar subject, does anyone else seem to think Naga is similar to the G-Man from Half-Life? Except for the less mysterious background. I mean they both are god like, for example.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby rac7d » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:34 pm

The day Bell turns against her father is the day she spontaneously combust. he seems like the kinda guy to have a contingency plan.

Next week we will have a new page but it will not advance the story.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 pm

well there is the time when bell was mad at her Dad for not doing anything about mandark.
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=139]
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=140]

But was easily subdued like a small child. It's a bit confusing on how powerfull Doctor X could potentally be. It depends on how much effort Bell put into that attack.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

I would wager that he at least trained her. He didn't always look like that either, if memory serves right.
Which it does: http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=116

Would you expect Bell to turn against the Darkstar council or at least abandon it?

Should Bell be exposed to the outside world like that, I wouldn't cast the idea aside easily.

Even now, she's feeling a bit of resentment towards him for his work:
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=181

Btw, Mojo is still alive and appears to be aiding Dr X.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

I kinda want to say, Bell looks at Blossom as a "friend" of some sort. Just because she acts so playful when she fights her.

Blood Archon wrote:I had always wondered about what would happen if she was enrolled into the same school as the girls.

I imagine it'd play out somewhat similar to that episode of the PPG, where the Gang Green Gang joined them in there preschool.

rac7d wrote:The day Bell turns against her father is the day she spontaneously combust. he seems like the kinda guy to have a contingency plan.

I don't really know what kind of father X is, but I don't think he's that cruel. I could be wrong.

rac7d wrote:Next week we will have a new page but it will not advance the story.

You thinking, what I'm thinking? That this comic's gone on hiatus, until April first. I wonder after, we get through the April Fools page, if there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. Like an entire months worth of page updates, in a span of a couple of weeks.

Spartan117 wrote:It depends on how much effort Bell put into that attack.

I've thought about something like that too. What would happen if one or all of the PPG fought Dr.X? I don't we've even seen any of his abilities in combat yet.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby K13-ZAR » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 pm

rac7d wrote:The day Bell turns against her father is the day she spontaneously combust. he seems like the kinda guy to have a contingency plan.

I don't think that would be a good thing as Dr. X would then have to find a replacement for her and then train the replacement which could take years. My theory would be that Dr. X may have a single phrase he could say that would cause Bell's intire body to go into a type of stasis lock from which Dr. X could brainwash her back into being loyal to him which may take only a few days
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:47 pm

I don't see what you mean exactly. I meant, during a climactic battle, leave sorta thing. Like how Darth Vader betrayed Emperor Palpatine during the battle of Endor. Bell has no friends, her father rarely spends time with Bell, and Gir is about to be vaporized. Her the last option she seems to have, is to go back to the moon and look for Naga.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 pm

She wouldn't leave during the battle.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 am

If anyone were to help Bell right now, the help would have to come to her.
Since she's a little preoccupied at the moment.

I think Bell and Dr.X have a pretty strong father/daughter relationship. Although he may not have time for her sometimes, I think he's still pretty protective of her. At this point I haven't really seen anything that would indicate betrayal from either party.

Blood Archon wrote:She wouldn't leave during the battle.

"Can't fast travel with enemies nearby." :)
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:07 am

Can you explain? If Bell was smart, she would take the take advantage of the oportunity to leave while everyone's preocupied with their own objectives.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby CTCFirebird » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:12 am

Spartan117 wrote:

Can you explain? If Bell was smart, she would take the take advantage of the oportunity to leave while everyone's preocupied with their own objectives.

It's not as if Bell is stupid or anything. It's just that she's being held down. There's no way she can get out of that grip that she's currently in right now. Either Naga saves them (Bell and Gir) or Blossom is faking that whole power charge of the laser beam, but that charge looks so freaking destructive so it can't be fake. Trust me, if you were in Bell's position, there's nothing you could do to break free, but we're mere humans so... yeah. In this case, its Bell and Blossom and they are both super powered, so it counters the whole deal unless Bell could come up with something quick like to make her blast somewhere else by tripping her or something. She does have that chance. If Gir dies, Bell would NEVER be the same. She would seriously want to kill Blossom for herself, but the thing is, is that Buttercup and Samantha needs to head in their area to continue the battle.

I had just thought of something... Like if the bomb was fake, then that whole blinding magnesium light that engulfed the earth would have to be thoroughly explained. Just saying...
I am the Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)