Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - 2 spots open)

Postby Deena » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:11 pm

It says on his character sheet he's human.:/

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 pm

DOES IT?

Why was I thinking he was a dwarf? Hmm.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Cause he's grumpy and he's a smith and when you read his posts you totally picture a dwarf.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:43 pm

There is Teryn Cousland's response. I'll edit in a Val post later. I have other work that must be attended to.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Berry-tan wrote:Damn guys, you are hilariously bad at getting these mage kids to like you. At this rate nobody is ever getting healed.

He doesn't want you to like him. He wants you to shut up, stay low, and get out of this alive.

Marcus crushed the table because he banged his toe into it.

Postby Scrambles » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Isador couldnt care less about the mages, just being compared to templars. Also I will post soon

Postby Deena » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Well he IS a murderer, and he's an ex-templar. Amir never called the guy a rapist or anything.

Postby Scrambles » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Hes also insane and sees insults in the most off handed comments.

Postby Zelosse » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:07 pm

I love those kinds of people. They make for interesting arguments. Why, just last night, a man told me 'nice trench coat' and proceeded to ask me if I have shot up any schools lately because I'm a "fuckin' dirty emo terrorist."
When asked to go away, he got all offended! HE got offended!

It was funny.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Did you tell him you were planning on hitting the elementary school later?

Zelosse wrote:Marcus crushed the table because he banged his toe into it.

Its a good thing this isn't taking place in Soviet Russia.
Mercypostle

Postby BG07 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Toe bangs you

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:00 pm

I'd like to see that.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zelosse » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Blood Archon wrote:Did you tell him you were planning on hitting the elementary school later?

You have no idea how badly I wanted to. But he struck me as a very angry drunk guy. Better not put someone else in the hospital.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Mmm. That would be bad.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:47 pm

I dunno. I coulda taken em.

Take out muh Gat and shoot that fuck up like a school somewhere. in the lower mainland, or possibly somewhere downtown by the water.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:28 pm

So who you waiting on for a post, BL? Bill and?

Postby BG07 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 am

I'm waiting on the mages to respond, so once that happens I'll post.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Zelosse wrote:So who you waiting on for a post, BL? Bill and?

Mages, general agreement and then I'll open a portal so everyone can get to Redcliffe.
Mercypostle

Postby Deena » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:06 am

We'll try to post tonight or tomorrow.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:11 pm

K. I'll try to throw a Redcliffe post up today. I has lots and lots of tests today and into this weekend.
Mercypostle

Postby Scrambles » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 pm

I have been mulling over making a feral shapeshifter child but I'm torn because shapeshifting sucked ass in the games.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Well, that just didn't make sense. Swarms of bugs, giant spiders and warrior bears should do a lot more damage, and take more I suppose. Maybe not the bugs.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:19 pm

I never really played with it in DA. I'm usually a warrior, and Morrigan isn't in my party that often.
Mercypostle

Postby Scrambles » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:44 pm

It was a very underpowered prestige class compared to all the other things mages could do.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 pm

I think you can buff it up a bit.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing