New Grim Tales Comic: Hell (03/22/2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic: Hell (03/22/2013)

Postby Havoc » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:07 pm

lol
I...doubt she's in heaven right now. After all, she did have sex with a demon y'know.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Blood Archon wrote:(Damn you edit button and position next to the quote button)
Mon-Kitsune wrote:What makes it even more distubing is the panel before this. The pole dance in and of itself I could dismiss as Mimi not knowing any better (i.e. she's been exposed to so much evil that the pole dancing is basically being done on autopilot, she doesn't know what she is doing). But that first panel of her dancing....there not doubt, she knows what her milkshake does.

I wonder if she is fully aware of her actions, because imho, I think she is. I wonder if Mimi is resorting to these sorts of things as self-inflected punishments for what she's done. I don't know though, she could have been corrupted where she sees no problem with it, or no longer has a sense of right over wrong.

That she knows what she is doing maybe, that she thinks of it as punishment, a little less likely. She seems to be enjoying herself WAAY to much for that. We have seen that Mimi has devloped a certain degree of masochism, but moral masochism at least on that level, seems a little beyond her. I think it is even possible she is doing this whole dance to "spread the pain" around. Getting all those demons libido's stoked up, and then keeping them from following through (she may be no match for Him himself, but that she could beat all of those little demons to smithereens if she felt so inclined I have no doubt about.) If we can accept that she has enough evil in her to be a temptress (probably not the right word, but "slut" seems a little extreme) I have no problem imagining that she might quite like acting like a jailbait cocktease.

And as for the underwear thing I have a bigger question. Given that this section of the underworld is full of fire how can him and Mimi be wearing FUR? Mimi I could sort of understand, her costume was presumaby designed by Him who might want one deliberately uncomfortable (though, barring effort, Mimi doesn't seem to sweat all that much, so presumably she isn't overheated). But why does Him inflict something like that on himself? Does he actually find his region TOO COLD? I sort of get it probably started in the orginal PPG as a pun, but it is weird.

And as for Blossom, we still haven't confirmed her impregnation was consensual. As far as I know, being raped is not a dammable act in itself.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Havoc751 wrote:lol
I...doubt she's in heaven right now. After all, she did have sex with a demon y'know.

from what we know it sounded like that is far from the whole story. seriously Blossom saved more people than we could count and did it for selfless reasons. in fact, everything she has ever done has been selfless. if she isn't in heaven than there must be like only 10ish people there (bubbles being one).

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:51 pm

1) well it was hinted at that there would be strippers (male strippers) earlier in the comic

2) in the background of the third panel can you see what I see or saw as I have gone blind at the moment after figuring out what it is
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby CrimsonCreed » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Go Mimi go shake that ass and shake it like you just don't care XD
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Zerukin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Yeah. I'm sure there are extremely high odds of someone taking this strip and turning it into an animation.

Postby achthenuts » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:22 am

My response
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby PS2kid » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 am

Capitalizing on current internet trend again eh.

Postby Havoc » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 am

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:from what we know it sounded like that is far from the whole story. seriously Blossom saved more people than we could count and did it for selfless reasons. in fact, everything she has ever done has been selfless.

I guess you're right, that's a good point. She may have done a lot of good in life, but at the same time, by giving herself to Him, she might have lead to everyone demise. Why would she do that? Did she get into heaven despite this unholy act, or could this not be over looked? Hell, maybe Him is keeping her soul in a cage, similar to what he did with Jeff. Only time will tell.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biostar » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:48 am

Most likely the depiction of God in this universe is the forgiving type usually depicted in ours.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:13 am

Biostar wrote:Most likely the depiction of God in this universe is the forgiving type usually depicted in ours.

I tend to doubt it. Given how they reacted to Minnie's feelings for her brother (which they admitted were from good intentions) I tend to think the God in the Grim univers is actually the harsh, unforgiving type, the "Be perfect, even as your lord in Heaven is perfect/one sin, no matter how small you're eternally and irrevocably dammed." type.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 am

To be fair, Hell and the underworld, doesn't seem too awful.

Limbo sucked.

As for the fur, maybe it's for when they leave hell? Like, there's no maximum amount of heat they can take uncomfortably, but they can get cold in the human realms, where everything isn't on fire.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:To be fair, Hell and the underworld, doesn't seem too awful.

Limbo sucked.

As for the fur, maybe it's for when they leave hell? Like, there's no maximum amount of heat they can take uncomfortably, but they can get cold in the human realms, where everything isn't on fire.

My best guss as to why the animators gave him that costume originally was as I said for a visual pun. Him has claws and he's supposed to be the Devil (within the PPG canon universe, not bleeds) so he's "Satan Claws". So they gave him a Santa suit.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:55 am

The connection between satan and santa has always bugged me.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:34 am

Mon-Kitsune wrote:
Biostar wrote:Most likely the depiction of God in this universe is the forgiving type usually depicted in ours.

I tend to doubt it. Given how they reacted to Minnie's feelings for her brother (which they admitted were from good intentions) I tend to think the God in the Grim univers is actually the harsh, unforgiving type, the "Be perfect, even as your lord in Heaven is perfect/one sin, no matter how small you're eternally and irrevocably dammed." type.

unfortunately from what we know this is very much the case, wonder what other trouble a strict god will cause by the conclusion of the series?

Postby Biostar » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:

True, but the possibility for forgiveness was still there if she abandoned her feelings. You would probably have to go through spiritual gymnastics to earn it, but its there.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Kinda doubt Heaven would suit her that much now.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Eggnog » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:45 pm

That... that just happened.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AgentXer0 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Biostar wrote:
Mon-Kitsune wrote:

True, but the possibility for forgiveness was still there if she abandoned her feelings. You would probably have to go through spiritual gymnastics to earn it, but its there.

Agreed. Also, if Blossom isn't in Heaven, why isn't Buttercup in Hell? Her attitude was the worst out of the three of them, she was the most selfish, the most rebellious, and for the majority of the time had ulterior motives for helping out (unless of course, it was for her sisters). That being said, there's no way Blossom would be overlooked into acceptance of Heaven.
"Calm down, Doctor! Now is not the time to fear...that comes later."
Half panda Half wolf Half human 100 percent awesome

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 pm

Well, making a deal with the/a devil wouldn't help that.

Very interesting discussion though.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Unless she sold her soul, or did something absolutely terrible, as the price, she should be fine. But, if she chose to, I dunno, help destroy the world, she's done.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Slendy wrote:Oh God, I am sooo embarrassed. They said there weren't going to be any cameras there...

My first reaction to this page (before everything else) was "Slendy... Wut are you doin?" :mrgreen:

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:okay so i'm gonna have to be THAT guy for a moment and ask... Why can i see everyone's underwear Except Mimi?

Actually, I think you ARE seeing it in that last panel. That strip of black on Mimi's thigh/butt area? Pretty sure that's a black thong...

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:Blossom's probably rolling in her grave, right about now.

lol, well heaven is confirmed in GT, right? so Blossom is probably loosing her shit right now.

At least she's got Deedee as comfort? :?
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Havoc » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 pm

AgentXer0 wrote:why isn't Buttercup in Hell? Her attitude was the worst out of the three of them, she was the most selfish, the most rebellious, and for the majority of the time had ulterior motives for helping out

Well I don't think Buttercup was really that bad to began with. On top of that, we don't even know what adult Buttercup is like. She most likely matured with age.

Blood Archon wrote:Very interesting discussion though.

Very interesting indeed. I thought it was clear Blossom was going to hell for what she did, but I guess we don't know enough about what happen to make that call yet.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)