New Sugar Bits: Some Zesty Good News (03/18/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Sugar Bits: Some Zesty Good News (03/18/13)

Postby Guardian » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 am

PP-Grim1013 wrote:I mean, was she adopted by King? And if so, WHY? We saw Bo and Hansel cowering in fear in BRAVE's flashback http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=117
It seems like he recruited them into the Bravehearts, which is why I'm curious as to what true connection Bo has with King.

We know FOR SURE where Hansel came from.

Umm, no one is cowering in fear in that.

Mon-Kitsune wrote:(I said "know", not "is")

Yeah, I misread it.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Re: New Sugar Bits: Some Zesty Good News (03/18/13)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Blood Archon wrote:
PP-Grim1013 wrote:I mean, was she adopted by King? And if so, WHY? We saw Bo and Hansel cowering in fear in BRAVE's flashback http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=117
It seems like he recruited them into the Bravehearts, which is why I'm curious as to what true connection Bo has with King.

We know FOR SURE where Hansel came from.

Umm, no one is cowering in fear in that.

My bad; I couldn't find the page I was looking for, so I used that one instead and forgot to change what I'd typed...
It's one of the pages where the Big Bad Wolf / Nightshade is talking to Brave and invading his memories..

But still, you can see Bo and Hansel first meeting Brave in normal attire in the top, left-hand corner of the page I did link - before they became Bravehearts. So, that's why I'm wondering how Bo knows King? If she knew him before Brave found her and Hansel that day...

Actually, come to think of it, it'd be nice to know how Bo and Hansel even met... Was Bo born in Confectionaria?
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)