New Sugar Bits: Some Zesty Good News (03/18/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Sugar Bits: Some Zesty Good News (03/18/13)

Postby Havoc » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Here you go
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: New Sugar Bits: Some Zesty Good News (03/18/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Props on Robin's uniform design. The entire page reminds me of Gundams.

And totally called the eating flowers part.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 am

Damn, Nemo got an upgrade!
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:55 am

Ditto on the props for Robin's new uniform. Though it seems a little fancier than one would expect for a just initiated (and so presumably entry rank) Braveheart. I wonder if Brave's reccomendation (and/or her previos "on the job" experiance in Dystopia) was so good they put Robin in the Braveheart equivalent of the ROTC. Or alternitively if that is the Rescuerer's dress uniform, and they wear something simpler for actual missions.
So if her unit is the Rescuers, does that mean it's headed by Bernarnd and Mrs. Bianca?
One other minor note. This is the first time in a long time (possibly the first time ever) that the "cleaves" in Bo's hooves have been visible. So much for my theory that she was some sort of abberant uncloved sheep.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:13 am

Nemo looks like a transformer.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
Blighttown is easy

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Nemo looks like a transformer.

Or at least something from a Japanese giant-robot anime.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby K13-ZAR » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 pm

anyone else notice that in the second panel Bo seems to be playing the he loves me/he loves me not game with the flower
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Duh

and spartan Which series would he fit in?
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Sir Soulchild wrote:Duh

Given Nemo's overall shape/shark like snout, I'd say Beast Wars. Or maybe the current series, given that the only other Transformer I can think of that has a beast mode and a vehicle mode simutaneously is the current version of Black Arachnia.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Sir Soulchild wrote:Duh

I'm not sure excatly, I never actually seen all of the series. But for transformations, I think a boat AND a shark.

Blighttown is easy

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Probably close to Beast Wars.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 pm

To be exact its RID. Nemo reminds me of skybyte.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Out of curiosity, what excatly is RID?

Blighttown is easy

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

To be honest though, I've always done that with flowers with removable petals.

Just a tic or something.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Robots in disguise

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Blood Archon wrote:And totally called the eating flowers part.

Actually now that it is confirmed that the bouquet was for Bo's gastronomic as opposed to asthetic pleasure, my botantist training has suddenly chimed in with what was troubling me about the bouquet; it didn't look all that safe to eat. The orange flowers are no problem, since they are most likey either daisies of some sort or French/Mexican marigolds; both perfectly edible (Given that Bo describes them as "zesty" my money is on marigolds, as those are very flavorful (they're used in cooking in parts of Europe and Mexico); dasies are basically tasteless. Ditto the roses, they are also (barring thorns) fine for animals to eat (though those rolled up ones tend to be sort of tasteless (and scentless) the kind most people use for consuption (as teas, or rosewater) is the old dogrose with the 4 flat petals) It's the greenery that worries me, most of the plants used by florists for things like those pointy leaves on the edges of the bouquet are actually pretty poisionous, to humans OR animals. A part of me sort of know that Hansel knows Bo well enough that he would make sure to bring an all edible bouqet (maybe those pointy leaves are bay laurel) but at first sight you can see where I'd have some concern.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 pm

She's a sheep (or a goat, I cant really tell), I wouldn't think it would matter that much to Bo.

Blighttown is easy

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:26 pm

It would be funny if Bo has a reaction to them later on.
Semper Vigilans

Postby K13-ZAR » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:55 pm

I just noticed that Bo height has been completely inconsistent through out this comic
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Spartan117 wrote:She's a sheep (or a goat, I cant really tell), I wouldn't think it would matter that much to Bo.

Sheep, and what does that have to do with anything? There are plenty of plants out there that are toxic to sheep and a lot of them are pretty common in floral displays (like most of the lilies, and monkshood (aka wolfsbane). Some of them are even in the nasty realm of being both toxic AND tasty to sheep like locoweed (there's a reason it's also called Goat's rue). Having a tougher stomach than a human doesn't translate out to having an invincible one. And I tend to think that Bo's insides are far more like those of a person than a sheep (her more humanoid face meant she really doesn't have the dentition to really chew cud); whether she ruminates is debatable (though it would be funny if she did, on the grounds that ruminants basically can't help but pass massive amount of methane on a near constant basis, if Bo ruminates it pretty much means she would be farting constantly, not really compatible with her prim and proper demenor.)

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:48 pm

I just wanna see what that mouse / gerbil meant when he said that King should go visit his "daughter" in the hospital...
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:30 pm

PP-Grim1013 wrote:I just wanna see what that mouse / gerbil meant when he said that King should go visit his "daughter" in the hospital...

King might know Bo's mother. Maybe the Bible verse came true and "The Lion laid down with the Lamb (well, sheep)"

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:07 pm

I think you meant to say father.
Semper Vigilans

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 pm

I mean, was she adopted by King? And if so, WHY? We saw Bo and Hansel cowering in fear in BRAVE's flashback http://sugar.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=117
It seems like he recruited them into the Bravehearts, which is why I'm curious as to what true connection Bo has with King.

We know FOR SURE where Hansel came from.
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Blood Archon wrote:I think you meant to say father.

Why, isn't King male? (I said "know", not "is")

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)