Just for a reminder, I'm stating opinion and not law.
PP-Grim1013 wrote:So maybe it'd be the same? Sorry if this has already been brought up ^^ll
Nope, just getting into it.
Havoc751 wrote:If it did find a new host, what do you think would happen? Do you think the host would lose there free will, do you think it would give whoever it possesses some kind of power?
I'm going to slightly disagree with Bio and go with what PP-Grim1013 on this one. So I'm going to reffer to that post in this one.
If we recall with the event of the Nergal symbiote, it took over once it realized that Jr wasn't strong enough to control it. His depressed state was the one that accelerated that. We have thus far seen that the Nergal symbiote does have its own will/mind/sentience, but the same cannot be said for the one that Mimi has. Although we do see in the comic that it is capable of some intelligence as it was mocking Grim and Pain, and was thought to be an attempt to escape.
I don't think it would go so far as the Nergal one did with Jr, but I do think that Mimi's demon-enhancer will amplify the emotions showed. I don't have anything clear cut on this, but that Mimi has a huge mastery, or complete numbness over her emotions. I suspect if it did merge with Minnie, that her rage would be amplified.
I'm curious to see what happened to Mimi when she was first exposed to that demon part.
I would have to do some checking up on this, but what if that symbiote was part of Mimi and not Him? That it originally belonged to her and was removed sometime after her birth?
Spartan117 wrote:I think the symbiote, like Carnage, can change shape and retain that shape to imitate objects or weapons to defend itself when it is not bonded to a host.
I don't know about weapons, but I was thinking something similar to Venom or Carnage in terms of symbiotic abilities and binding.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)