Snafu Therapy Thread.

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Postby Saint Soul » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:53 pm

i dont know how to feel right now...
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Alive is preferable.

Just explain how you are feeling and what's going through your mind at the moment.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby EagleMan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 am

Bit of a late reply, but on those emotionally draining people, ask what you get from them. If you aren't satisfied with what you're getting related to what you're giving them, either be honest about that with them, see if that can change, or end the relationship.

Remember if that you feel you owe them something, then why shouldn't they owe you as well? Why does it only apply to you? The only people who deserve that sort of faithfulness are the people who'll be thinking the exact same way as you, not the people who are more than willing to leech off the goodwill and kindness of others.

Postby Yog » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:31 am

So, uh.

I've been regressing, in my hermit tendencies. After breaking up with the woman that I was going out with for a while, I've kinda been staying inside, and I'm starting to look like what I used to.

I don't. Want to go back to it. It's bad, but it seems that whenever I go out, without any anxiety, my body shakes regardless.

It's weird. My mind is fine, I'm not really afraid anymore, but my body seems to feel differently.

Postby Princess » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:54 am

Guys, I think DaCrum killed himself.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 am

Wait, what?

Postby Princess » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:57 am

It's all over his Facebook. People writing posts and saying RIP.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:58 am

I'm seeing all these messages on facebook and my hands are sweating too bad...I was hoping someoen could say it was all a joke
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:59 am

i can't believe this is true, he and i were so alike
ai,.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:59 am

dacrum killed himself

he actually did it

christ

but why

Postby Princess » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:59 am

the first thing that popped up for me was a picture, and I thought it was a joke. then I clicked his page
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 pm

but he told me life was beautiful

that there was so much to live for

why

Postby Mir@k » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:04 pm

it doesn't matter why
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sable » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:06 pm

God fucking dammit Ethan
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Sable wrote:God fucking dammit Ethan
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Princess » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Hey, BL, you don't know if there's a chance that game we played is somehow archived somewhere?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Like the actual game play and audio? I don't think so, I didn't save a copy either. Might still be on our xboxs if that was in the last few games we played. The only thing I think you can get from it is the stats recorded somewhere on whereever they are keeping Halo 4 these days.

Sorry.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 pm

What are you getting from FB? I can only access his front page.
Mercypostle

Postby Princess » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:33 pm

People writing on his wall, and posting pictures.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Princess » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Ah, you're not friends with him there. He probably has his wall private.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:34 pm

his father has requested people to post things on his wall, it comforts him a bit.
i did it without knowing, didn't need to be asked really, but for those of you that didn't know or hadn't written anything, we should lend his dad a hand
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Morpheus » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 pm

I don't know how to respond to this.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 pm

I'm throwing this out here in light of recent events, meant for everyone. We are all here for you, and you are not alone. If you ever, ever need someone to talk to, DO IT. We are here for each other.

Stuff wrote:I'm saying this to all of you right now. If you are upset, and feel like you have no one to talk to.. YOU DO.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 pm

I would post in the real thread, but I don't think I knew him well enough to post there...

My opinion probably doesn't matter much to people, because you are likely to not see me as a friend, and probably didn't see me as Crum's either, but I saw him as a very good guy.

He had a lot of hidden pain that I could see, but he was very strong up front. From what I saw, he was very level headed where it counted. It's morbid to think of what happened... ugh...

Believe it or not, I am going to miss him a lot, even though we almost never talked. Rest in peace, man... That's all.

Fuck...
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Princess » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:41 pm

BT, you are 100% welcome to post in that thread. It is what it was made for.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!