New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby BeeAre » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:49 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:I wonder what horrible joke he's going to sneak in for this year?

Maybe the bomb will go off and reset time to the first page.
Or everyone will look the way they did in the first chapter, something like that maybe.

Birdofterror wrote:At this point we don't even know if Mojo is even still alive, let alone behind bars.

The reason Dr.X enlisted Mojo in the first place, was because he know more about the PPG that X did.
So the question is, has Mojo already told X all that he wants to know? We really don't know enough about Dr.X at this point to know HOW evil he really is. If he's as evil as I think he is, than once he's got what he wants from Mojo, and he's no longer of any use to him, he'll probably just strait up kill him.

Does it really have to be a 'Time' Bomb? Why is it that I don't think so? What if its not?

You're right and yes, those are the questions to ask ourselves.

Well, it has to be a " 'Time' Bomb " if it made the Time Squad. What does the Time Squad do?
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:59 pm

True - Blood Archon AKA Blood Lord and BeeAre
I am the Winner

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Spartan117 wrote:I thought I saw Mojo and his brain hooked up to a machine in one of the older pages, not sure which one though.

Found it.
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=139]
Oh hello Soldier

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Maybe Dr.X was extracting the info he wanted about the PPG from Mojo's mind, using that machine.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Spartan117 wrote:
Spartan117 wrote:I thought I saw Mojo and his brain hooked up to a machine in one of the older pages, not sure which one though.

Found it.
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=139]

calling it, he didn't want the info on the powerpuff girls, he wanted a mind that is familiar with them. one that would predict their movements, so a continuation would be in effect. (at least that's what i'd do)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Which I find odd, considering that Dr X created one.

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:41 am

Blood Archon wrote:Which I find odd, considering that Dr X created one.

as in mentally, he would know how each one would react and how they'd go about a situation. basically i believe he was chosen to be the tactician against them specifically. maybe he was hooked up to the computer to simulate senarios, as to map out a plan that was made by X, but altered again and again until it seemed as close to perfect as they could get.

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:04 am

Well all the Powerpuff Girls came out substantially different. Buttercup is more than capable of being a criminal as she has shown multiple times, simply because of how rebellious she loves being, and Bubbles has a catastrophic anger issue that's rarely tapped into.

Hell, the only really stable girl there is to look at is Blossom, but her issues seem to be physical, not mental... like how she gains and loses superpowers based on whatever illness she has. Including but not limited to- Ice and Fire breath.

I think by simply creating Bell, X has essentially learned nothing about the Powerpuff Girls, even on a physical level because they all differ intensely. He still needed as much information on them as possible. Based on the attack on Megaville, I think he got all the information he needed. It's likely Mojo is of no further use to him.

Like I said before- we don't even know if he's still alive.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 am

A puff is still a puff, no matter how many times you shake a stick at it.

Postby Havoc » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Well the way I see it, Dr.X created a trans-human, but Mojo has pretty much spent his whole life trying to destroy them.
So in turn, Mojo probably knows more about what works on them an what doesn't, probably more than X does.
Also Mojo kinda knows them on a personal level.

Like I've said before, there's a chance that Dr.X doesn't even know about Antidote-X yet.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Havoc751 wrote:Well the way I see it, Dr.X created a trans-human, but Mojo has pretty much spent his whole life trying to destroy them.
So in turn, Mojo probably knows more about what works on them an what doesn't, probably more than X does.

Like I've said before, there's a chance that Dr.X doesn't even know about Antidote-X yet.

There is also an outside chance that Mojo may have something else of great use literally in his body; traces of the PPG's DNA ( a handy thing if you want to make a girl specific weapon) Remember that when (for a brief time) Mojo got the girls powers, they were literally BEAMED into him. How that actually worked I dont know but since he already has chemical X in him presumably (from the explosion) it could simply have been a matter of giving him a little bit of each of the girls DNA and letting his inherent Chemical X content do the rest. And as i recall the girls didn't get back into the device when he had the powers taken away, so whatever Utonium did may have simply turned the PPG DNA off, not removed it (maybe a quick antidote X shot) so it could all still be in him. Also as someone who did have all of the PPG's powers in him at once, he might have been able to provide Dr. X with valuable intel on how the powers interact in a single body (so he could keep from having the triple fission that made the PPG's from happening again).
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Well all the Powerpuff Girls came out substantially different. Buttercup is more than capable of being a criminal as she has shown multiple times, simply because of how rebellious she loves being, and Bubbles has a catastrophic anger issue that's rarely tapped into.

Hell, the only really stable girl there is to look at is Blossom, but her issues seem to be physical, not mental... like how she gains and loses superpowers based on whatever illness she has. Including but not limited to- Ice and Fire breath.

I think by simply creating Bell, X has essentially learned nothing about the Powerpuff Girls, even on a physical level because they all differ intensely. He still needed as much information on them as possible. Based on the attack on Megaville, I think he got all the information he needed. It's likely Mojo is of no further use to him.

Like I said before- we don't even know if he's still alive.

Well, the thing with Blossom is that even thought she is the leader of the team, she is quite bossy and arrogant. I think each character has their own flaw. About that other comment, you're right. It's kinda like the comment I had post before about that Dr. X would use Mojo Jojo. That what exactly I was saying. I think Mojo Jojo is still alive because of the brain. If Dr. X is gaining info and everything like that from Mojo Jojo, he needs Mojo Jojo alive to do that. No good if Mojo Jojo is dead.

Havoc751 wrote:Well the way I see it, Dr.X created a trans-human, but Mojo has pretty much spent his whole life trying to destroy them.

Yeah, but I do believe that Dr. X would eventually make the Antidote X formula. Mojo has to know more about the PPG's than Dr. X because he spent his own life dealing with them. Lying to them and whatever... Teaming up with him... Dr. X is beginning to go up against the PPGs so, yeah... Dr. X would have to do a "Brain Drain" to get the info or HIM might make an appearance. There's a good chance with that happening, too.

Mon-Kitsune wrote:

There is also an outside chance that Mojo may have something else of great use literally in his body; traces of the PPG's DNA ( a handy thing if you want to make a girl specific weapon) Remember that when (for a brief time) Mojo got the girls powers, they were literally BEAMED into him. How that actually worked I dont know but since he already has chemical X in him presumably (from the explosion) it could simply have been a matter of giving him a little bit of each of the girls DNA and letting his inherent Chemical X content do the rest. And as i recall the girls didn't get back into the device when he had the powers taken away, so whatever Utonium did may have simply turned the PPG DNA off, not removed it (maybe a quick antidote X shot) so it could all still be in him. Also as someone who did have all of the PPG's powers in him at once, he might have been able to provide Dr. X with valuable intel on how the powers interact in a single body (so he could keep from having the triple fission that made the PPG's from happening again).

There's a good chance, but I'm not sure that Mojo Jojo would still have any traces of PPG DNA because:
1. He got KO'ed by Bell (with ease).
2. He's weakened as of the link shown to us.
3. Like the Gangreen Gang (Oppan Gangreen Style lol), they had Chemical X in them and was able to beat the PPG down with their powers, but it didn't last long. My thing is, you HAVE to be born with Chemical X for it to last a long time.

Yeah, I think that its all reversed when it comes to that POV... Slight chance, but we not sure.
I am the Winner

Postby Riz » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 pm

You all seem to be overlooking that chemical x made mojo what he is
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:34 pm

I'm pretty sure he knows about Antidote X. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would do his homework. Not to mention that the process of Bell's creation was similar to the girls. I think at least, there is this cool back story BR did a number of years ago on Bell. Its in Grid's literature thread. I might try to dig that out at some point in time.

I would see needing or using Mojo on a personal level to find out more on the girls, perhaps even weakness and power levels. The only issue I have with that is that there is no way that Dr X would go into this situation without knowing quite a bit about his foe. He did talk with Mojo quite a bit earlier on and it seemed as if he knew quite a bit about their potential. I see him as using Mojo to check all of his bases, but not relying on him as a primary source.

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm

I feel the same way
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Riz wrote:You all seem to be overlooking that chemical x made mojo what he is

Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that. If I'm not mistaken, that was explained in the same episode Mon-Kitsune just was talking about.

Blood Archon wrote:I see him as using Mojo to check all of his bases, but not relying on him as a primary source

That's a good point. Do you think Dr.X knew the girls were going to move to Megaville? I kinda makes me wonder how far back he started to pay attention to them.

Blood Archon wrote:He did talk with Mojo quite a bit earlier on and it seemed as if he knew quite a bit about their potential.

There's something he said during that part, that almost sounds like he has seen a trans-human (powerpuff) as a fully grown adult.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:10 am

I don't think Dr. X knew of the girls until they moved to Megaville and displayed their powers, Havok751. I think that afterwards all that has happened, he sent Bell to get Mojo Jojo as he was spotted and to bring him to Dr. X. Perhaps, Dr. X did his research before about the 3 girls and found the villains they have faced and wondered who was nearby in Megaville. To me, that's what seemed to happen.

"Dead or alive. You are coming with me!" lol

If I could remember, I think Mandark was working for Dr. X because he knew Dexter was in Megaville sometime ago. Funny how Mandark in this Doujinshi and Dexter in Grim Tales happen to have a similar look/appearance to them... Is Dexter a cyborg in GT?

This is something what I said before.
"I think Dr. X has more of his trusted evil forces at hand. I don't think that he needs the help of Mojo Jojo anyways. The thing about evil characters is that once you have your own evil force, why trust an outsider when you can use them and stab them in the back if need be? Usually, there would be lots of disagreements between evil. That's why they can't see eye to eye. That includes if they have encountered with the PowerPuff Girls. True that we don't really know if Mojo is still alive even though we haven't seen him in so long, but there could be a chance and that the PowerPuff Girls would help Mojo Jojo."
I am the Winner

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:41 am

I honestly don't think Bleedman wouldn't kill off a character without telling us in some way.
Oh hello Soldier

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:04 am

Havoc751 wrote:
Riz wrote:You all seem to be overlooking that chemical x made mojo what he is

Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that. If I'm not mistaken, that was explained in the same episode Mon-Kitsune just was talking about.

Which actually put a crimp in my "He has the DNA but it is turned off" idea. Mojo COULDN'T have been dosed with antidote X to "turn off" the powers he got from the girls. Not only would it be a temporary solution at best (Mojo knows about Antidote X so he also knows that all he'd need to do is drink some Chemical X or simply wait (I can't remember how the girls got thier powers back in the slumber party episode, if they were re-dosed with Chemical X or the Antidote X just wore off) but because dosing him with it would also turn off his INNATE powers. He'd not only lose the PPG's abilites but his own giant brain and he clearly still has that.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 am

Just knowing how the body works, I would suspect that Antidote X works as a neurotransmitter and that the effect would simply wear off. I don't think there was any issue of the immune system attacking the Antidote X, could have been possible as well, but they didn't get sick (I think).

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Blood Archon wrote:Just knowing how the body works, I would suspect that Antidote X works as a neurotransmitter and that the effect would simply wear off. I don't think there was any issue of the immune system attacking the Antidote X, could have been possible as well, but they didn't get sick (I think).

Actually they did; when Mojo hit them with it, they literally collapsed. Of course that could have been simply from shock or insufficient adaptation time. I have a theory (within the canon of the cartoon; the rules in bleed's universe are a bit different), that, since the girls have thier powers at their reach at all times, they are a bit dependent on them, and in cases where they lose them for some reason, it takes them a little longer to adapt than a "regular" person would. Walking/standing is the classic example, since levitating/flying is thier default, walking actually requires conscios effort; most of the adjustments that are more or less innate by the time we are 5-6 aren't to them. So if they suddenly lose the ablity to fly then tend to fall over; it takes a few second for them to be able to stand on the ground like a normal person And the fact they basically walk on thier toes(or at least the part of the foot where thier toes would be) probably doesn't make it any easier.

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Kinda like Citysville... But then again, it all depends on Bleedman and BeeAre. About the whole thing of Antidote X with losing powers and stuff. If that need be.

When it comes to Antidote X, I think its not temporary. Depends on the amount of it being used. Probably, it would take away their powers and another would kill them depending on if its a device or something made of (like a table, liquid, or some laser beam that's zapping you dry.)
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:11 pm

These are some really interesting theories about Antidote X. I've never even considered the "shock affect" Mon was describing.

I looked at the Powerpuff Girls Wikia, but there was hardly anything about Antidote X, aside from the fact it takes there powers away, and the fact that it's "cherry flavored". Didn't see anything about it being permanent or temporary, so I guess that would be all up to BeeAre and Bleed to make that call, that is if they even decide to include it in PPGD.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 pm

I would image that for sake of chemistry laws, that a high enough dose would be permanent, if not lethal.

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:14 am

Havoc751 wrote:These are some really interesting theories about Antidote X. I've never even considered the "shock affect" Mon was describing.

I looked at the Powerpuff Girls Wikia, but there was hardly anything about Antidote X, aside from the fact it takes there powers away, and the fact that it's "cherry flavored". Didn't see anything about it being permanent or temporary, so I guess that would be all up to BeeAre and Bleed to make that call, that is if they even decide to include it in PPGD.

Haha, yeah. There were quite a few times in the canon PowerPuff Girls where it was mentioned and used. I distinctly remembered the 'Knock It Off' episode where I believe that Antidote X (Anti X) was used because Dick Hardly created his own versions of them (I think that's were we saw a good amount of them in Bleedman's webcomic http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=259) and to have a back up plan if the PowerPuff Girls ever try to stop him/ foil his plans. I remember Professor Utonium was crying as he watched his daughters dying from the Antidote X that was extracting the Chemical X from their bodies. The only thing he said before they were completely gone was a meaningful "I love you" and Dick loses control of his own after the girls gain back their strengths. I believe that's what happened in that episode...

http://powerpuff.wikia.com/wiki/Chemical_X
I am the Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)