The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby Riz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 am

Then he must help with it while disliking it.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:16 am

I know for sure he hates the fact Bleed made PPGD and GT look the same, but I'm not sure he hates GT as a whole. Also awhile back I asked him a question about GT, and he stated he was one of the associate writers, but not the Head Writer.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:42 am

Huh, there are other writers? Didn't know that...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:37 am

Exodis wrote:Huh, there are other writers? Didn't know that...
This thread is already improving lives. I consider this a rousing success.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Q.U. » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 am

Exodis wrote:Huh, there are other writers? Didn't know that...

Grids used to be writing and/or editing GT I think, mostly back when Seir was still doing colours around the place.

BR took over PPGD. I think initially Grids was somehow involved, until he couldn't agree with Bleed on whether Bell should be a robot or not.

SB is done mostly by Bleed alone at this point, probably with some help from BR. Originally DMajorBoss was working on it with Bleed.

The next one will also be BR. Since Bleed can't write well, Grids is away, DMB is fighting cancer, and Seir is long gone. The fact that so many of you have no clue how many people worked on these comics other than Bleed is somewhat disheartening.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mir@k » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:07 pm

I don't see anything abnormal with it. People go to see movies they like and remember the movies and characters, but a lot of times not the names of the writers, directors, actors, etc. It took me three years to figure out bleedman wasn't the only one working on all the comics, i didn't know he had writers or colorists.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 pm

^ That.

I think the disheartening fact is how many people Bleedman needs to help him. Well, had.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:32 pm

The more I know about Bleedman's work, the more I know about Snafu's history. This thread's already starting to get good.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Exodis wrote:This thread's already starting to get good.

It's off to a better start than the other one, that's for sure. But eventually, someone will get into an argument, it's only a matter of time.

Q.U. wrote:The next one will also be BR. Since Bleed can't write well, Grids is away, DMB is fighting cancer, and Seir is long gone. The fact that so many of you have no clue how many people worked on these comics other than Bleed is somewhat disheartening.

I knew about Grids, and BeeAre at first, then I found out who Seir and DMB, later on.
But I didn't know DMB was fighting cancer. So Bleed's doing Three comics, plus a partnership with Skull-Boy666, and the only other person he has is BeeAre, correct?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Don't talk like you've been here for ages and know what's been going on since 2007 or so, it makes you look like a tryhard.

Postby Mir@k » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 pm

I find it curious and interesting that a major part of bleedman's staff was composed of very sick people.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Riz wrote:Don't talk like you've been here for ages and know what's been going on since 2007 or so, it makes you look like a tryhard.

Chill out Riz. Havoc was making an observation and discovered those things out, not acting like he's been here since 2007. Be nice to people.

Mir@k wrote:I find it curious and interesting that a major part of bleedman's staff was composed of very sick people.

This as well.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Riz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Hey blord, you should probably stop assuming when I make bitchy posts that I am in any way worked up.

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Blood Archon wrote:Chill out Riz. Havoc was making an observation and discovered those things out, not acting like he's been here since 2007. Be nice to people.

Yes thank Blood. I was just pointing out a fact, or two.

So who else aside from DMB is/was sick?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 pm

BR has Crohn's.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Riz wrote:Hey blord, you should probably stop assuming when I make bitchy posts that I am in any way worked up.

Hey. Chill. Now.

I'm not assuming you're being a complete bitch all the time, but your consistent negative and degrading remarks bore me. In no way did he mention 2007. You jumped to a conclusion and proceeded to present "constructive criticism" to "correct" him, when none was needed. I'm telling you now to back off of the sarcasm and criticisms while you are in here. Its a place for people to get a long. Tone it down and be a nice person.

Riz wrote:BR has Crohn's.

See, this was perfect. do more things like this and help build up the community.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Riz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm not reading that cuz you told me to chill to spite me. I am completely calm, not my fault you get worked up over nothing. Quit projecting.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm not projecting.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Riz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Dude, calm down. No need to get so riled up.

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Riz wrote:BR has Crohn's.

I did not know that.
So no one knows what happened to Seir?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:39 pm

He got blamed for leaking Afterbirth when it was Grids.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Riz wrote:Dude, calm down. No need to get so riled up.

Neither am I riled up.

Havoc751 wrote:So no one knows what happened to Seir?

He left. He kept getting into fights with Griddles and Bleed. Bleed had enough and dismissed him.

That's the just of it anyways.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Q.U. » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Mir@k wrote:I find it curious and interesting that a major part of bleedman's staff was composed of very sick people.

BR probably found a fitting job for someone who has to rely on medication and needs to rest a lot. As for DMB, I don't know if he knew/was sick when he signed up first.

Also, not only Bleedman's staff, but also those who work around him as well. We can count Endling then as well.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Riz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 pm

No, Seir was banned.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Q.U. wrote:

BR probably found a fitting job for someone who has to rely on medication and needs to rest a lot. As for DMB, I don't know if he knew/was sick when he signed up first.

Also, not only Bleedman's staff, but also those who work around him as well. We can count Endling then as well.

From the sound of how things developed, I think DMB found out after he joined up.

Pfft, Endling.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)