New Grim Tales Comic: "Like a Boss"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:00 am

tri_force_91489 wrote:note to self never piss off a sexy demon like mimi you'll be raped!

You sound like a pedo you know.
Owner of the Bombinomicon

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 am

Spartan117 wrote:
tri_force_91489 wrote:note to self never piss off a sexy demon like mimi you'll be raped!

You sound like a pedo you know.

this is the internet, word have less consequence. that being said are you considered pedo if you just want to hug and cuddle mimi, or just sad?

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 am

Mimi would rape you if pissed her off.

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:38 am

What if I were to be Doomguy? He eats demons for breakfast.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 am

I don't think I'd want oral sex for breakfast... but whatever floats your boat. :D

What about Doomguy?

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Doomguy vs Mimi Her

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Doomguy vs Mimi Her

mimi hands down

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 pm

This is the second time I've seen someone bring a video game character into these forums -- in particular, ones that were involved in Screwattack Death Matches.

Doomguy's biggest gun is the BFG, but Mimi has everything, including the kitchen sink and Angry Birds. Mimi wins.

Bomberman vs Doomguy. FIGHT!
A Page Flipper

Postby Sigment » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Xi-1 wrote:This is the second time I've seen someone bring a video game character into these forums -- in particular, ones that were involved in Screwattack Death Matches.

Doomguy's biggest gun is the BFG, but Mimi has everything, including the kitchen sink and Angry Birds. Mimi wins.

Bomberman vs Doomguy. FIGHT!

Hmm... Dante vs. Grim and Mandy. No holds barred.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:

mimi hands down

You, sir, are completely unaware of the Unmaker.
http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Unmaker

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Spartan117 wrote:
Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:

mimi hands down

You, sir, are completely unaware of the Unmaker.
http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Unmaker

she'd just pull out the Scotsman's sword from samurai jack in one hand, then the energy cannons from avengers (the 2nd mark ones) in the other. the only way she wouldn't kill him, is if he already drowned in his own tears after seeing his inevitable demise. imo

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Mimi does seem to be able to summon any object from nowhere, but from what I seen. It's rather random, such as the time when she needed to pick a lock in the last chapter. And she seems to only summon simple objects like animals, tools, or houses. If she could've summoned a death ray by now, she would've already used it. Doomguy, however, main job is killing demons. He went to hell a few times and even went there to avenge his pet rabbit (I only heard that from screwattack's death battle, and they do their best when it comes to fights to the death. I never checked that.). When it comes down to voluntarily going to hell to avenge small animals, Hell is a walk in the park, for Doomguy.

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 pm

i believe she has control, at least a little. remember she was able to pull out a STFU iron to shut redeemer up. also pulling out a slingshot, then followed by the angry birds were too coincidental, and she was already in a position to throw a large object then pulled out the house. she always gets something "in the ballpark" of what she needs. otherwise she'd make more mistakes, EX: runs up to someone, wants to swing something at them, pulls out a house. which if indoors would screw her over, she'd beat herself. also in "her" form she can stop HIM's enraged scythe swing with ease. in that form she has what seems to be powerpuff level strength +. doomguy will get a few good hit's in, but she could always resort to throwing buildings and mountains if necessary. their not in the same league, if they were doomguy might win.

Also Mimi is too adorable to lose.

Postby Sigment » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Javetts Eall Raksha wrote:i believe she has control, at least a little. remember she was able to pull out a STFU iron to shut redeemer up. also pulling out a slingshot, then followed by the angry birds were too coincidental, and she was already in a position to throw a large object then pulled out the house. she always gets something "in the ballpark" of what she needs. otherwise she'd make more mistakes, EX: runs up to someone, wants to swing something at them, pulls out a house. which if indoors would screw her over, she'd beat herself. also in "her" form she can stop HIM's enraged scythe swing with ease. in that form she has what seems to be powerpuff level strength +. doomguy will get a few good hit's in, but she could always resort to throwing buildings and mountains if necessary. their not in the same league, if they were doomguy might win.

Also Mimi is too adorable to lose.

Mimi would probably dodge whatever Doomguy shot her anyways. He's only human, he needs a weapon to fight. Doesn't matter how powerful it is if it misses...

The Resident Smartass

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Why does everyone seem to forget about the unmaker? Besides, Doomguy is not a normal human. His durability is much stronger and durable considering the combination of his armor and serums, which greatly improve is overall physical body to take many, normally fatal wounds. As for Mimi, It's really hard to say on how much control she has on summoning objects. If Mimi wanted a muffin so bad earlier, why couldn't she summon one out of nowhere? She obviously has superhuman strength, which is normal (for demons), and had the ability to fly that apparently wasn't seen until early in this chapter. As for speed, Mimi wasn't really consistent in the story. For Doomguy, all I know is that he could outrun his own rockets. Mimi's durability is never really mentioned, but it can be assumed that it is far above the average of an normal human. Her ferocity is quite intense when you think about it, in her human form even, she even managed to bite Junior like a rabid animal.

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Why does everyone seem to forget about the unmaker? Besides, Doomguy is not a normal human. His durability is much stronger and durable considering the combination of his armor and serums, which greatly improve is overall physical body to take many, normally fatal wounds. As for Mimi, It's really hard to say on how much control she has on summoning objects. If Mimi wanted a muffin so bad earlier, why couldn't she summon one out of nowhere? She obviously has superhuman strength, which is normal (for demons), and had the ability to fly that apparently wasn't seen until early in this chapter. As for speed, Mimi wasn't really consistent in the story. For Doomguy, all I know is that he could outrun his own rockets. Mimi's durability is never really mentioned, but it can be assumed that it is far above the average of an normal human. Her ferocity is quite intense when you think about it, in her human form even, she even managed to bite Junior like a rabid animal.

i get doomguy is tough, but one skyscraper to the dome later i don't think they'll be much of him.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Crazy space marine with a big fucking gun vs a little demon girl.

It would be an interesting fight to see, but I would think that the writer would be biased with one over the other and that would give them the edge. The way I see is that Mimi wouldn't be an average demon that Doomguy has faced before. She is a smaller demon, uses hammer space, and prefers CQB, and I would believe she is fast and very agile. He would have to keep her back at a distance and hope a shot gets lucky since the distance is also going to benefit Mimi since she has a longer time to see the attack coming. That and find a way to distract her and land a secondary hit.

It would be close, and I think the battlefield type and the writer's biased opinions would influence the outcome.

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Blood Archon wrote:It would be an interesting fight to see, but I would think that the writer would be biased with one over the other and that would give them the edge. The way I see is that Mimi wouldn't be an average demon that Doomguy has faced before. She is a smaller demon, uses hammer space, and prefers CQB, and I would believe she is fast and very agile. He would have to keep her back at a distance and hope a shot gets lucky since the distance is also going to benefit Mimi since she has a longer time to see the attack coming. That and find a way to distract her and land a secondary hit.

considering the fact that doomguy has a super shotgun with a spread of 20 pellets. Suppressing Mimi shouldn't be a problem.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 pm

IF he can switch it out that fast, and depending on the amount of cover. Not to mention that twenty pellet spread isn't that special. Your typical 12 gauge shotgun shell has 2300-ish pellets in 1 oz. A 20 pellet spread would have to be a custom load since a 3 Buck is 19 and a 4 Buck is 21. Those rounds are used for hunting at a longer distance.

However, when it comes to shotguns you have to consider barrel length, powder, and the size of the round. Those things would influence the accuracy and the kill range of the shotgun. Shorter barrel would be better for shorter distance and maximum spread. Long barrels give a better accuracy for longer ranges and keeps the patter tighter over further ranges. The powder charge in the individual shots and I guess the type of shot used would affect recoil, accuracy, and recovery time. Both would determine the mobility of a shotgun. For example, a longer barrel gun is going to give you a greater distance and tighter pattern, but harder to move around.

In other words, your so called "super shot gun" is a shit poor excuse for him beating Mimi, also considering that it is a double barreled, sawed off, and break action shotgun. Those things take a few seconds to reload.

I would think that a SMG would be a better choice for dealing with a close range, fast moving target.

Postby Sigment » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:02 am

Blood Archon wrote:IF he can switch it out that fast, and depending on the amount of cover. Not to mention that twenty pellet spread isn't that special. Your typical 12 gauge shotgun shell has 2300-ish pellets in 1 oz. A 20 pellet spread would have to be a custom load since a 3 Buck is 19 and a 4 Buck is 21. Those rounds are used for hunting at a longer distance.

However, when it comes to shotguns you have to consider barrel length, powder, and the size of the round. Those things would influence the accuracy and the kill range of the shotgun. Shorter barrel would be better for shorter distance and maximum spread. Long barrels give a better accuracy for longer ranges and keeps the patter tighter over further ranges. The powder charge in the individual shots and I guess the type of shot used would affect recoil, accuracy, and recovery time. Both would determine the mobility of a shotgun. For example, a longer barrel gun is going to give you a greater distance and tighter pattern, but harder to move around.

In other words, your so called "super shot gun" is a shit poor excuse for him beating Mimi, also considering that it is a double barreled, sawed off, and break action shotgun. Those things take a few seconds to reload.

I would think that a SMG would be a better choice for dealing with a close range, fast moving target.

Forum moderator and gun expert? Aren't you full of surprises...

The Resident Smartass

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:17 am

Mmmmm, muffins.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby MERASMUS! » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:49 am

How fast do you think Mimi is?

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 am

Spartan117 wrote:How fast do you think Mimi is?

fast enough to dodge bullets
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=161
no where near bullet time, but still pretty amazing.

Postby MERASMUS! » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:00 am

Hmm, if she was fast, do you think she could've dodged the Hellhound?
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=154]

Postby Javetts Eall Raksha » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:13 am

Spartan117 wrote:Hmm, if she was fast, do you think she could've dodged the Hellhound?
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=154]

probably, since it's slower than a bullet. maybe she was caught by surprise, maybe it was just to break out in a funny manor and once again, she can stop HIM swinging a scythe while enraged, the same HIM who over powered some of earth's mightiest heroes, if she wanted to win she'd throw a mountain or something.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!