And so it begins

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby G-O » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:09 pm

And so it begins. What we have here is genuine history in the making. A truly momentous occasion. We bring before you the very first page the soon to be hit ‘The Legend of Anna May’. It is a tale of an 8-year old aspiring anime creator, who embarks on a whirlwind trek from California to Japan to pitch her idea, while being accompanied by her dog Yoshi and best friend Maru. Now this is the first page in the entire series so make sure to check back weekly as we continue to update every Thursday. (That’s right I said weekly) So mark your calendars and prepare to read the tale of ‘The Legend of Anna May’.

-Alex

Re: And so it begins

Postby Tuor » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Why are there two of this thread?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:00 pm

So then people won't forget easily...?
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby G-O » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Haha, no I just accidentally posted twice by mistake. Making updates using my phone is harder than anticipated.

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Sounds like Chibisan, only backwards. For some reason in there the guy moved to Nantucket to make his manga. XD
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:45 pm

She named her dog Yoshi?
Never anger a magician

Return to Comic Updates and News!