New Grim Tales 3/9/13 - Burning Mimi Softly

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Grim Tales 3/9/13 - Burning Mimi Softly

Postby Numa430 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:33 am

Now we have finally figure out how that gem gets to be in her head..
Under the bed

Re: New Grim Tales 3/9/13 - Burning Mimi Softly

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 am

we see more of her love of pain plus I see she is cutting her hair

p.s. DITTO EYES!
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Bandit » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:20 am

And so Mimi burns the chakra gem onto her forehead.
This sort of reminds me of "Stargate SG1" in which the first prime of the Jaffa has a mark of gold on his/her forehead as a sign of allegiance.
Could this be similar?
Last edited by Bandit on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:22 am

Mimi's love of pain is... curious.

I was thinking it was on there from super glue, but I guess this works too.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:51 am

She cut her hair!! :O
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:15 am

So she cut her hair with her claws and used heat to attach the chakra. I did not see that on coming.

How do you think Him will react to this?
I dying to know where this story's gonna go from here, once we're done with Mimi's chakra thing.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Bandit » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:51 am

Havoc751 wrote:So she cut her hair with her claws and used heat to attach the chakra. I did not see that on coming.

How do you think Him will react to this?
I dying to know where this story's gonna go from here, once we're done with Mimi's chakra thing.

Honestly, I don't think Him really cares whether Mimi gets a new bling or not. It's not of importance to him.
Also, you have to realize that this is all a flashback, so technically, there's nothing new going on.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:41 am

well well looks like i was right to think Mimi looked up to Raven seeing as shes copying her chakra gem and haircut. And knowing Him, he's not going to take the new look well, looks like another round of torture for Mimi is coming :(

Blood Archon wrote:Mimi's love of pain is... curious.

Mimi's love for pain isn't curious at all its cruel and sick, Him put Mimi through so much sick torture she developed a sense of pleasure from it as a way to cope with it.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No offense man, its just against the rules to double post so I merged your posts together.
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:34 am

CrimsonCreed wrote:Mimi's love for pain isn't curious at all its cruel and sick, Him put Mimi through so much sick torture she developed a sense of pleasure from it as a way to cope with it.
That's very possible. But please don't double post in the future, okay?
Bandit wrote:Honestly, I don't think Him really cares whether Mimi gets a new bling or not. It's not of importance to him.
Very true... unless he finds out what it is.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Nope, nothing creepy about this page at all....

Hey, prediction:

If they go on more flashbacks, the next one will be Junior and include a off-handed confirmation of his father.

Hiding in the back of the last pages discussion, I was dissapointed I wasn't the first one to think Timmy Turner. XD I thoughted I wuz genius.

Or maybe Minnie and elaboration on how she fell in love with her brother.... Butterfly Effect 3 is entering my mind.

As for this either the flashback fades and ends or I got money on Him torturing Mimi, yeah, I'd believe that.

Or we'll all be wrong as always and something insane happens..... Y'know.....

Maybe Dexter's alive and he comes back to save her and get's that little neck tube of his clipped.....

I'm just being ridiculous now I'll stop.

Actually if the chakra gem restricts evil do we think it'll have any effect on her powers?
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:33 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:well well looks like i was right to think Mimi looked up to Raven seeing as shes copying her chakra gem and haircut. And knowing Him, he's not going to take the new look well, looks like another round of torture for Mimi is coming :(

Blood Archon wrote:Mimi's love of pain is... curious.

Mimi's love for pain isn't curious at all its cruel and sick, Him put Mimi through so much sick torture she developed a sense of pleasure from it as a way to cope with it.

Welcome to the site, Crimson. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I don't think Him is going to care at all. He might find it curious, but he doesn't seem like the sort of parent that would punish his kids for burning a chakra gem into their forehead, or for them cutting their own hair.

As for the pain, it is curious. Its curious that she has developed a sense of satisfaction towards pain, more specifically, Sadomasochism or masochism. We have no idea, although you could suspect, that it came from Him torturing Mimi. HOWEVER, I am inclined to believe otherwise since that is not how sadomasochism or masochism develops. It usually develops as a source of therapeutic escape from stress, responsibility, or guilt. So I would suspect that Mimi's love of pain doesn't come from torture sessions, but a way to escape (possibly) her guilty over killing her mother and the death of her friends. Its a way to escape the life she is currently in.

Now, psychologists are completely certain what the causes are of this. I have presented a single theory of two or three ideas. Here is some further reading that I found to be beneficial towards investigating this.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/conditio ... tab=Causes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defea ... y_disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadomasoch ... psychology

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Actually if the chakra gem restricts evil do we think it'll have any effect on her powers?

Well, that depends if it is an actual chakra gem. I don't think it is, thus it shouldn't have any effect on her powers.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Lorna » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:41 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:Mimi's love for pain isn't curious at all its cruel and sick, Him put Mimi through so much sick torture she developed a sense of pleasure from it as a way to cope with it.

Oh, wow. This seems kind of likely to be true. It would certainly be a better explanation that what we have.

As for the chakra gem thing, in the other flashback didn't Raven say that she wasn't able to get Mimi something, so she just got her the golden necklace instead? So maybe it's not an actual chakra gem. But, I don't know. It's been a while. Regardless, I love how she put it on her forehead like how Raven had it.

On another note, doesn't it match really well with her golden buckle? It'll be a shame that she ditches the outfit later on.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Lorna wrote:Oh, wow. This seems kind of likely to be true. It would certainly be a better explanation that what we have.

... Did you not read what I just posted?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Lorna » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Blood Archon wrote:
Lorna wrote:Oh, wow. This seems kind of likely to be true. It would certainly be a better explanation that what we have.

Actually, I didn't, because your post wasn't there when I started typing mine. I've read it now, though, no worries. Your view on it's pretty nice, too. And either way it's still sad.

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:09 pm

this page is both great and boring at the same time
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Bandit » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
That's very possible. But please don't double post in the future, okay?
Bandit wrote:Honestly, I don't think Him really cares whether Mimi gets a new bling or not. It's not of importance to him.
Very true... unless he finds out what it is.

No, I think HIM will think "gee, that's sweet; but it's the least of my worry."

Postby Nell-X » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:31 pm

CrimsonCreed wrote:And knowing Him, he's not going to take the new look well, looks like another round of torture for Mimi is coming :(

Torture probably won't be inflicted upon Mimi. If Him were to react to this he'd approach Jeff more than anyone else. For concealing and presenting the sentimental gift on Ravens behalf, our eight-legged friend will surly be reprimanded.
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Postby Bandit » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Nell-X wrote:
CrimsonCreed wrote:And knowing Him, he's not going to take the new look well, looks like another round of torture for Mimi is coming :(

Torture probably won't be inflicted upon Mimi. If Him were to react to this he'd approach Jeff more than anyone else. For concealing and presenting the sentimental gift on Ravens behalf, our eight-legged friend will surly be reprimanded.

hopefully, the comic will move back to the present.

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Bandit wrote:hopefully, the comic will move back to the present.

Like I've said before, there are still a lot questions that I would like answered. I'm hoping will get some insight before moving on. I too would like to see the story progress in the present time, just not yet.

Also, I don't think we're done here.

Bleedman wrote:What is GTFO? A collection of short stories that explores certain backgrounds and biographies of GT heroes and heroines. This episode will feature - Mimi.

It sounds like we have multiple episodes, how many, I'm not sure.

I think you're probably right, I don't think he'll really care one-way or the other.

@Lorna By the way, welcome to the forums.
Last edited by Havoc on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby achthenuts » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:20 am

I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby CrimsonCreed » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 am

Lorna wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:

Actually, I didn't, because your post wasn't there when I started typing mine. I've read it now, though, no worries. Your view on it's pretty nice, too. And either way it's still sad.

I know right and when you look at how Mimi is in her memories you know shes not inherently evil like Him but she is pretty much hiding what little of her soul is left away from the world so i have to wonder if Raven is going to come back for Mimi and yes i know that Raven and Hoss went on a suicide mission to take out Him but knowing how Raven is shes not going to just say "ok i guess i have no choice but to try a suicide attack"
Nothing is true Everything is permmited

Postby Numa430 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:27 am

Good news bitches, new page is up.
Under the bed

Postby Tuor » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:28 am

True facts.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)