So my ship is underway again...

Enter At Your Own Risk (Shit Gets Cray Cray).

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: So my ship is underway again...

Postby Tuor » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 am

*smush*
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Riz » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:09 am

oh thank goodness you only smushed them
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby BeeAre » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:27 am

Brian has been to Norway before the Guam base, I can confirm he's Scanded some navias.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:24 pm

DaCrum wrote:
Rough Giraffe wrote:No, just OC. And this September was the 4th time, actually.

Does the Navy not do the CS gas chamber training?
Oh, yeah. That was in Boot Camp. I guess that's five, then.

Though, the OC spray is a bit more powerful than the gas chamber. It's a different experience.

BeeAre wrote:Brian has been to Norway before the Guam base, I can confirm he's Scanded some navias.
I've only visited, I haven't been stationed there. Had a good time, though. :D
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Tuor » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Norway is pretty awesome
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Mm. Expensive as hell tho.

Postby Tuor » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Ugh, ya. I remember it was like, the equivalent of $10 for a beer
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby DaCrum » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:38 pm

I totally wouldn't expect OC to hurt more than CS, since CS causes that whole vomity mess thang, but then again, I've never felt either.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Rough Giraffe » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 am

Well, I've seen people react differently. Some people get the works, snot, vomiting, eyes, ears ringing or what not, and very few people have no reaction at all (though that's very rare)...

I was able to breathe through my nose just fine, and I even got a lot on my tongue and ingested it with no problem. But my eyes clenched shut automatically in pain and I couldn't open them for more than a quarter of a second every like 5 seconds until I got out of the room. And all I got from swallowing the CS was a lot of burping later.

*shrug*

Postby Whatis6times9 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:47 am

Tuor wrote:Ugh, ya. I remember it was like, the equivalent of $10 for a beer

Damn that high standard of living!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 pm

I know, right? Those jerks
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Rough Giraffe » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:35 am

I guess it's better than having a low standard of living. I see that a lot in Thailand and Malaysia. There is stagnant water virtually anywhere you go in the city and garbage discarded just off the sidewalk. Not to mention all the human trafficking and child prostitution. Pretty disturbing :C

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:40 am

Oh man. This is an actual road safety sign?

Wow.

Postby Tuor » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 am

Bahahaha, oh man.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zelosse » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 am

Bam. Day is made right there.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 am

That sign is outside of the Outlet Mall in Pattaya. If you're ever in Pattaya, it might be worth a little visit JUST to see that sign in person, huh?

Incidentally, we have just gotten underway from Thailand. We've got one more stop before heading home: The Philippines. This will be the third time I've been there. I'll try to snag some pictures of the more interesting areas, if I can.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm

We've anchored out near Cebu, Philippines. Gonna be interesting. I hear there's a high risk of terrorist activity from local Philippine terrorist groups. Gonna have to be very careful.

Postby Riz » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 pm

answer my emails you jerk
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby BeeAre » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Rough Giraffe wrote:We've anchored out near Cebu, Philippines. Gonna be interesting. I hear there's a high risk of terrorist activity from local Philippine terrorist groups. Gonna have to be very careful.

well their SOPA-grade internet bill is technically making Bleedman at least a potential felon if not terrorist :][

he lives on Cebu by the way

wander around the island going BLEEDMAN THE UNITED STATES NAVY HAS A MISSIVE FROM BR: "ur ghey" on an extremely formal looking classified document

be sure to giggle and frolic away as fast as possible (both giggling and frolicking) but loudly so he can hear you for a while
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Rough Giraffe » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:04 am

Since you know how best to contact Bleed, can you let him know I'm here and tell him to Email me? Maybe we can stage a hangout or something :D

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 am

So I never got in contact with Bleed, and we've left the PI's. We're on our way home. I'll make a collection of my photos and link you guys when I get back.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 am

Rough Giraffe wrote:So I never got in contact with Bleed, and we've left the PI's

THAT SUCKS
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Exodis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:21 am

Bleedman's one peculiar person...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:03 am

Yeah, but I still would have liked to meet him in person. That'd make three people from the forum I'd have met IRL. Oh well, there's always next time.

Postby Exodis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 am

Who were the other 2?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

PreviousNext

Return to BeeAre's Undesirables