Sir Soulchild wrote:bleed nor his fuckin staff apperently care enough or are Brave enough to show some real suffering.
stopping there so i dont offend them. more importamntly BR.
Constructive criticism doesn't hurt. In fact, I think BR general encourages it so he can see where people are coming from and help them understand where he's coming from. That however, is for PpGD. I don't think BR works on SB at all.
I do understand and agree a bit with where you are coming from. I think it would have been better if Bo was at least in the hospital bed recovering from surgery. I know they can fix people up and get them out of surgical rooms faster than they use to, but with Bo's impalement, I would have guessed she'd have to be in bed and hooked up to monitors for a while.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)