New Sugar Bits Comic: "Dwelling on a Name" (2/28/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic: "Dwelling on a Name" (2/28/13)

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 am

Unlimited wrote:OMG!!
Bo in this page looks ADORABLE!!!

To think I wanted her dead for the sake of drama.

And to think I WANTED HER TO BE A DANCING STRIPPER IN A BAR CALLED 'BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP' FOR AN RP I SIMPLY COULD NOT FINISH!!

I REALLY hope the reboot keeps Bo. She's a great character to a certain extent.


..............you wanted Bo to be a stripper......you sir are sick in the head
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
offline
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic: "Dwelling on a Name" (2/28/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 am

K13-ZAR wrote:
Unlimited wrote:OMG!!
Bo in this page looks ADORABLE!!!

To think I wanted her dead for the sake of drama.

And to think I WANTED HER TO BE A DANCING STRIPPER IN A BAR CALLED 'BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP' FOR AN RP I SIMPLY COULD NOT FINISH!!

I REALLY hope the reboot keeps Bo. She's a great character to a certain extent.


..............you wanted Bo to be a stripper......you sir are sick in the head


I think he is just kidding... I hope.

But yeah, there went that ship. Bo managed to live, dammit. I wanted some straight up grief, pain, and rage drama going on here. Could have done a Dante's Inferno thing and totally side-tracked the comic literal into hell.

Any idea when/if a reboot will happen?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic: "Dwelling on a Name" (2/28/13)

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Blood Archon wrote:
K13-ZAR wrote:
Unlimited wrote:OMG!!
Bo in this page looks ADORABLE!!!

To think I wanted her dead for the sake of drama.

And to think I WANTED HER TO BE A DANCING STRIPPER IN A BAR CALLED 'BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP' FOR AN RP I SIMPLY COULD NOT FINISH!!

I REALLY hope the reboot keeps Bo. She's a great character to a certain extent.


..............you wanted Bo to be a stripper......you sir are sick in the head


I think he is just kidding... I hope.

But yeah, there went that ship. Bo managed to live, dammit. I wanted some straight up grief, pain, and rage drama going on here. Could have done a Dante's Inferno thing and totally side-tracked the comic literal into hell.

Any idea when/if a reboot will happen?


1) I hope your right cause based on the information we have Bo is just a little girl so even the thought of her being a stripper is sick

2) Am I the only one who wanted Bo to live?

3) I'd love to see a reboot
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
offline
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic: "Dwelling on a Name" (2/28/13)

Postby Unlimited » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 pm

K13-ZAR wrote:1) I hope your right cause based on the information we have Bo is just a little girl so even the thought of her being a stripper is sick

What kind I say? I have that kind of mind-set.

K13-ZAR wrote:2) Am I the only one who wanted Bo to live?

You're not the only one.
It all comes down to taste, really.

K13-ZAR wrote:3) I'd love to see a reboot

Who wouldn't? I really hope they lay out the story first before jumping in.
In this reboot, Bo better die. I want that beautiful black sheep to release her sorrow as she confesses her feelings to Hansel before every last ounce of blood leaves her tiny body!
The reboot also better not have them in bed getting busy, that would be like something out of Big Brother or worst.
Memento mori
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2879
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: The 25th Hour
Gender: None specified

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic: "Dwelling on a Name" (2/28/13)

Postby K13-ZAR » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 pm

I'd prefer Bo be kept alive because it allows Hansel to be torn in his feelings as there is evidence that he has feelings for both Bo and Princess Ginger

after all who doesn't love seeing a guy be torn between two love-interests
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
offline
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic: "Dwelling on a Name" (2/28/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:35 am

*raises hand.

Seriously, I don't care for love dramas, love triangles, or whatever you want to call it when a guy is torn between two love-interests.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18489
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male

Re: New Sugar Bits Comic: "Dwelling on a Name" (2/28/13)

Postby Tuor » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 am

Then you're an exception
Rest Easy Ethan
Moderator

User avatar
online
 
Posts: 18304
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:22 am
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests