Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice

Postby CrimsonRaine » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 pm

I didn't mean to take so long, I just have things to do and don't spend a lot of time on the computer sometimes. I didn't mean to make it seem like it wasn't resolved or anything like that. But yeah, I feel it's resolved. I mean, we both stated our points so there's not much else we can do but come to a closure. More than likely it'd end up going around in a circle, so it makes more sense to stop while we're ahead. And I apologize for my rude behavior.

And that was a distraction for you Ryuoki so I could escape :mrgreen:
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby PPG_Bubbles » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:04 pm

NO!GIR!BLOSSOM DONT KILL GIR!!OF ALL ROBOTS WHY GIR!!

Postby CrimsonRaine » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:14 pm

PPG_Bubbles wrote:NO!GIR!BLOSSOM DONT KILL GIR!!OF ALL ROBOTS WHY GIR!!

I think it's because he's the one with the bomb that's going to kill everyone.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:35 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:I didn't mean to take so long, I just have things to do and don't spend a lot of time on the computer sometimes. I didn't mean to make it seem like it wasn't resolved or anything like that. But yeah, I feel it's resolved. I mean, we both stated our points so there's not much else we can do but come to a closure. More than likely it'd end up going around in a circle, so it makes more sense to stop while we're ahead. And I apologize for my rude behavior.

we shall now have peace within the forum......and no (wo)man escapes the (wo)manhunter [see what i did there] lol

CrimsonRaine wrote:

i dont think the bomb actually kills anyone. when you think about it if everyone died then there would be no more comic at all. more than likely i think its going to transport them and/or seriously maim the world
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:47 pm

With all of this freefalling down the shaft, dealing with the ocasionall obstacles on the way, the fabric of reality at stake, and leading up to a final suspensful confrontation threatening the life of a beloved character. This feels almost exactly like Spiderman: Edge of Time, except theres powerpuff girls; no Spidermen, an insane robot about to be vaporised, the time gate is a bomb, and no one has any clue about why the bad guys are screwing up the fabric of reality.
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby PPG_Bubbles » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 pm

NO NOT GIR!! HES TO LOVEABLE!!!

Postby BloodyRose10 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 pm

My god I want them to post up the rest of this I love it so much I want more Blexter scenes >.<

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Blexter scenes? Is that what kids are calling sex these days? Well, you're all out of luck if that's the case then.

But other then that, welcome to the site, and we're glad you enjoy the comics so much! Updates are of course irregular, but you can usually expect something once a week.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:15 am

Blood Archon wrote:Blexter scenes? Is that what kids are calling sex these days? Well, you're all out of luck if that's the case then.

I may be pointing out the obvious here, but "Blexter" is referring to the Blossom-Dexter relationship. You know, like "Brangelina"...
*shudders*
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:Blexter scenes? Is that what kids are calling sex these days? Well, you're all out of luck if that's the case then.

I may be pointing out the obvious here, but "Blexter" is referring to the Blossom-Dexter relationship. You know, like "Brangelina"...
*shudders*

I get that, I just think its an odd way to post about it. I don't know if its a new thing or what, but we use to use "BlosomxDexter scenes" for that. Heh, Blexter. Sounds funny.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CrimsonRaine » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:I didn't mean to take so long, I just have things to do and don't spend a lot of time on the computer sometimes. I didn't mean to make it seem like it wasn't resolved or anything like that. But yeah, I feel it's resolved. I mean, we both stated our points so there's not much else we can do but come to a closure. More than likely it'd end up going around in a circle, so it makes more sense to stop while we're ahead. And I apologize for my rude behavior.

we shall now have peace within the forum......and no (wo)man escapes the (wo)manhunter [see what i did there] lol

I escaped my ex and another obssessor, you're no threat :P

CrimsonRaine wrote:

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:i dont think the bomb actually kills anyone. when you think about it if everyone died then there would be no more comic at all. more than likely i think its going to transport them and/or seriously maim the world

Good point. Still he has a bomb, so that's pretty much the reason why. Because bombs are bad. And they make people sad.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:

I escaped my ex and another obssessor, you're no threat :P

Challenge Accepted

CrimsonRaine wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:i dont think the bomb actually kills anyone. when you think about it if everyone died then there would be no more comic at all. more than likely i think its going to transport them and/or seriously maim the world

Good point. Still he has a bomb, so that's pretty much the reason why. Because bombs are bad. And they make people sad.

bombs don't make bomberman sad XD
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Gee, I wonder what's going on up top in the dazzle-tower. Won't know until two pages from now. Well.

I know.

Heh. HEH. HEH. HEH.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Tuor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Oh BR, you tease ~
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:12 pm

so two pages later we will return to a bezerk samantha? Or the post explosion results?
Awaken child and embrace the glory of your jimmies. Know that we are the triune, the eternal will of rustling, and that you are created to serve us.
Shhh no tears only nightmares now

Postby Deadpool94 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but there was a error that came up whenever you tried to "view your posts". So if you did have this problem, it seems to be gone now, so. Just thought I'd let you all know.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Yeah man. Just some error stuff came up, don't worry about it. Problem was neutralized.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Deadpool94 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:32 pm

^Woohoo
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:33 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:Challenge Accepted

:eek:

:redface:

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:bombs don't make bomberman sad XD

Fuck Bomberman! Bomberman can go jam a stick of dynamite of his ass and light it!

Who's that again? Some kind of game character or something?

But for everyone who thinks the blast is going to hit Gir and make the bomb go off, isn't Blossom supposed to be a genius and would probably figure that out? The whole point is to prevent the bomb from going off right?
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:35 pm

That is her goal, but does she know the bomb will go off from a laser hit?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Could the slam possibly trigger an explosion?
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:48 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
CrusaderRyuoki wrote:Challenge Accepted

:eek:

:redface:

i'll continue this part of the conversation as a PM so as not to flood the forum with spam

CrimsonRaine wrote:Could the slam possibly trigger an explosion?

I doubt it would since the explosion happening because of blossoms beam has been shot down a bunch. i believe more than likely it'll damage and/or kill Gir which will send bell into a blind rage.
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby Brandun13 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Her eyes look fucking AMAZING! The kinda lightning looking stuff coming off of them..... Holy crap.
Thirteen

Postby Sigment » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Brandun13 wrote:Her eyes look fucking AMAZING! The kinda lightning looking stuff coming off of them..... Holy crap.

Watch your language on the boards.
Gotta admit... since the beginning of this comic, Bleedman has done nothing but make the characters of the CN universe more interesting, detailed, and just more flat-out awesome than their TV counterparts ever were. Add to that BM's own unique characters and storylines, and that makes BM's comics (IMO) just one of the best web comics on the Internet. Either that... or I'm just gushing...
Either way, can't wait for more.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby CrimsonRaine » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 pm

CrusaderRyuoki wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:Could the slam possibly trigger an explosion?

I doubt it would since the explosion happening because of blossoms beam has been shot down a bunch. i believe more than likely it'll damage and/or kill Gir which will send bell into a blind rage.

I suppose, if she does hit him. I still think that it's possible she's using this as a means to disorient Bell with panic and gain an advantage in the fight, and the beam could end up passing by Gir. Or something along those lines. But as I stated before it's all just speculation and we'll just have to wait and see. I know there are places where we can get hints but sometimes it's more enjoyable to keep it a surprise.
WHAT'S MY NAME BITCHES?!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!