Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:47 am

Blood Archon wrote:Also, if Him had these souls somewhere, wouldn't he display them somewhere? I wonder if he has his own "trophy" room, aside from the pictures.
He probably has a desk of heads somewhere.

And on a morbid note, He probably has BLOSSOM somewhere special.
Blood Archon wrote:Would it be like tearing the body and soul from each other and the body is still a living thing, but is still a shell? Or is the body held in animation free from time until it is restored? Or could the body have been consumed altogether or converted into the cage that is holding the soul? I dunno. Interesting to think about.
I could just cop-out and say "MAGIC" but that would be boring, even if it's true. I think it would be a complete reconstruction.

I don't think he would store their bodies or anything, I think he remakes them on the spot. Like you said, probably from dirt, probably from pure magic. Perhaps he can sculpt both life and death to his will?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 am

Hmm, Well, he was able to resurrect the RRB.

Postby Havoc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:17 am

Birdofterror wrote:This is kind of one of those site in... my opinion, has to be found on your own. I can't really refer a Powerpuff (Amongst other things) Fanfiction site without my face going red and me losing grasp of my pasta. It's just WAY out of my comfort zone. If someone else has friends that wouldn't kill them to invite, that would be a good idea.

I have referred the Bleed comics, but not the website. For me, the panty shots are what makes hard for me to recommend it, especially to people who don't watch anime.

Blood Archon wrote:Although there is this really interesting "one-click ban" icon under everyone's name that I am just dying to push to find out what it does.

*holds up hands* Whoa! Be careful with that thing man!

Birdofterror wrote:Perhaps he can sculpt both life and death to his will?

Y'know if that's true, I wonder if he killed Blossom, brought her back, and then had Mimi kill her again. Just a thought.

Blood Archon wrote:Like on the mortal realm? Because Mimi and the Angel guy (can't remember what his freaking name is) had there forms in Heaven.

Well first of all, his name was the Redeemer. But yes, I agree with you on that one. Like maybe only in heaven and hell they can interact, but in the world of the living, no one can see, touch, or hear them.

Blood Archon wrote:Hmm, Well, he was able to resurrect the RRB.

I still have to wonder if anyone of the RRB, are alive in GT as adults, and working for Him.

Like I said before, I'm thinking Raven might be able to travel around in soul form somehow, do to her powers, not sure exactly how, but it's just a thought. If this is true, I'm hoping that when Grim Jr. goes to save Jeff, Raven will lend a helping hand.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 pm

I do expect to see Mimi to rebel against Him. And I hope to see Mimi speaking full sentences describing what Him did to her when she would find her spirit once more. I hope at least.
Owner of the Bombinomicon

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Back in the day, there use to be character sheets for the characters in the comic. Mimi's (who was at that time known as 'Her' by fans since she hadn't yet appeared) was known to be capable of some speech, but preferred telepathy due to its pureness because you could feel what she was saying and there was no error of miscommunication.

I suppose this could stand, but it might not at the same time. I don't know if there was any character revision done before they made their appearance. But judging on the fact that Him made her into Her, and what we see so far, he tortured her a lot already. Focal cords could be damaged enough by now that all she is capabile of doing is screaming. Also, I noticed this, but Him seems to have recently cut her feet off. It looked as if she had feet around this time: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=96

Postby Havoc » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:06 am

Spartan117 wrote:I do expect to see Mimi to rebel against Him.

Me too. I'm gonna guess when Mimi gets old enough, and strong enough, she'll kill him.
As it stands, Him is a very unpopular character, he's the guy everyone loves to hate. Having Mimi kill him would probably be a real crowd pleaser.

Spartan117 wrote:I hope to see Mimi speaking full sentences describing what Him did to her when she would find her spirit once more. I hope at least.

I kinda doubt it. I'm not even sure she could talk in the first place. But as long as we're being hopeful; I'm hoping she'll be reunited with the disembodied soul of her mother, in a happy and touching reunion.

Blood Archon wrote: but preferred telepathy due to its pureness because you could feel what she was saying and there was no error of miscommunication.

Hmmmm....I wonder...Do you think she COULD communicate telepathically, as a relic of her previous psychic powers?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Havoc751 wrote:Hmmmm....I wonder...Do you think she COULD communicate telepathically, as a relic of her previous psychic powers?

I kinda doubt it, she could have been telepathic in the flashback and a few pages ago. But that would be the only conceivable way to see it.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Havoc751 wrote:
Blood Archon wrote: but preferred telepathy due to its pureness because you could feel what she was saying and there was no error of miscommunication.

Hmmmm....I wonder...Do you think she COULD communicate telepathically, as a relic of her previous psychic powers?

When the profiles were out, Mimi had yet to even appear in GT, and we had only known Mimi as Her. We had no idea, not even suspected that she had a human form. I don't know if the telepathy would be considered a carry over, but I would bet that it is still a current power.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Bumped for idea. Well, kind of an idea.

I was reflecting a bit about GT, and I like the new page, btw. I have noticed that it seems like we can never have a serious comic, we always have to have something really goofy afterwards. Regardless, that isn't what I wanted to bring up.

I was thinking about the physical condition of Mimi (chronolgically in the comic, not updates). Mimi was first born seemly a paraplegic, paralyzed in the legs. We see that the transformation into Her gives Mimi the ability to walk. Yet we see later in the comic that even without the demonic portion, such as the thing with the Redeemer and Jr, she can walk without it. You could argue that she had some of it left in her to help her walk. Well, possibly, but we see later when Mandy separates the demonic half from Mimi, she seems to have full control over her body. Enough to sit up, hide, and attack Jr. Also her feet are missing at that time too, they weren't when Jr first met her.

So what the heck is going on here? Is it plot inconsistency, or is there something deeper going on?

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 am

Inconsistency? I see it as the exact opposite. I see it as Him giving her a natural regenerative power. At least to a certain extent. Her demon powers probably healed her to prime physical condition while deteriorating her mental condition.

Even without her demon essence tacked onto her, her body was still repaired to Him's specifications. Which is to say- no hands. As for the feet part, if you are saying her feet were chopped off or something, you can see her human form having them here. If that's not what you were talking about, I have no idea.

Back to the whole 'can't walk but can now walk' thing, it could be argued that the machine was doing ALL the damage. Like, everything wrong with her body came from the fact that the machine did that. Not the possibility that she was born slightly sickly and the machine merely aggravated her condition, I would argue that everything that was ever wrong was her was due to the machine. Maybe they put her in there with the main intention of crippling her due to them thinking her being the "Daughter of the Devil" would probably lead her to being a super powerful evil villain or something, so they intentionally crippled her.

Over-use lead to her being forced into a wheelchair, Him healed her either directly or indirectly. Say what you want, but he is her father. Maybe he wanted her healed, paired with everything else that happened to her. The 'heroes' crippled her, but Him healed her. :unsure:

Just a brain storm.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hiroko » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I don't think Mimi was born a paraplegic. According to this page, it's all the machine's doing. The machine was supposed to protect her with a barrier, but at the cost of draining her body "physically, mentally and spiritually."

I suppose it's somewhat safe to say that after spending years outside of that machine since then, her body recuperated, hence why she's able to move around in her human form after Mandy separated her demon half.
The Sentimental One

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 pm

I guess I'm the idiot this round. Damn, I can't believe I overlooked that. Never registered in my mind. I tip my hat to you Hiroko.

It makes complete sense too, especially if Mimi is away from the machine for a long enough time, then her bodily functions would come back. I wonder then if that also explains the shift in her powers. Perhaps psychic powers can be molded when they're younger? Or if there is direct interference or alteration caused by the demonic infestation.

Hmm, presently without it, I wonder if she will be back in a wheel chair, or carried around. Limbs grow back? Ehh, maybe too far on that one.

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 am

Limbs growing back? Nah, I don't think that's gonna happen. Besides, won't Him just cut them back off? It would suck.

As for the mental powers, I would be amiss if I didn't mention that she only really had psionic energy when she was attached to that machine and shortly after, like in a bathtub.

So far I haven't seen Demon Mimi use any psionic powers, but her physical powers are heavily accented to the point of beating Mandy. I think without the chair, her mental powers (And entire mental wellbeing perhaps) decays over time, while her physical abilities grow.

It would explain why she never talks anymore. It's probably very hard for her. Maybe her brain is just a step above 'primal' and a couple leagues below 'rational human being'.

Also, what exactly does that gem/coin on her head even do? It doesn't seem to repress demonic energy or anything. She was still a demon. It doesn't look like it really did anything. Maybe she put it on wrong?

What if someone fixes it?

Bird oft Error

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Unlike Mimi, I don't think raven burned her chakra gem into her forehead(I think she was born with it).
I think since Raven never found and or sum up enough currency to get Mimi one for her birthday she settled for a necklace.

I just assume that in Mimi's lusting for one she went as far as to break the necklace and burn the damn thing into her forehead... (like a boss)

I'm probably wrong but there you go...
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Yeah, the gold thing was really never a chakra gem, just part of a gold necklace. I'm not too sure about the practice of how they are applied though, if it is at birth or given at a certain age or progression stage, or how it is attached to the forehead. It could be by a ritual of burning it on.

All I have for Raven is that it was somehow attached to her head (Teen Titain wiki makes the assumption that she was born with it due to her parentage), and was removed once when Brother blood bit it off. I am using the DC version of Raven and not the Teen Titan one. I really have nothing else on it that I've found so far.

As I keep looking into Raven and her background, I realized how similar she and Mimi are.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:26 am

Anybody have any thoughts on whether the Grim family will be approached by remnants of the megaville heroins in lou of their possession of Mimi?
Flerp flerps

Postby Havoc » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:49 am

YesterdaysLingo wrote:Anybody have any thoughts on whether the Grim family will be approached by remnants of the megaville heroins in lou of their possession of Mimi?

That's an interesting theory, but I think it's more likely that Grim Jr. will make a trip to the world of the living, looking for help from the surviving heroes, in his quest to save Jeff.

If anyone would approch them, Blossom's immortal soul might be in Hell, but I don't think that's too likely.
If I had to guess, I'd say Raven would be the most likely to show up on their door step.
Hmmm...there are a lot of heroes that haven't been confirmed dead yet, and even the dead ones have a chance of still existing in soul form. But my question is, how the hell would they even get to the underworld in the first place? I'll have to think about this one a bit.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:26 am

Havoc751 wrote:
YesterdaysLingo wrote:Anybody have any thoughts on whether the Grim family will be approached by remnants of the megaville heroins in lou of their possession of Mimi?

But my question is, how the hell would they even get to the underworld in the first place?

I was curious about that myself when I thought of it in the first place... I just assume if Dexter's still alive, he'd be able to concoct something with the means of transportation to and/or communication with; the Underworld...
Flerp flerps

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:51 am

Havoc751 wrote:

That's an interesting theory, but I think it's more likely that Grim Jr. will make a trip to the world of the living, looking for help from the surviving heroes, in his quest to save Jeff.

If anyone would approch them, Blossom's immortal soul might be in Hell, but I don't think that's too likely.
If I had to guess, I'd say Raven would be the most likely to show up on their door step.
Hmmm...there are a lot of heroes that haven't been confirmed dead yet, and even the dead ones have a chance of still existing in soul form. But my question is, how the hell would they even get to the underworld in the first place? I'll have to think about this one a bit.

well Doomguy made it in before on several ocasions.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Ugh. Something needs to update soon. I sure hope Bleed isn't going to do a triple April Fool's update as was predicted.

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Ugh. I bet it will be another 'rib tickler' like the other two.

Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 am

Like I said, maybe once we get through the April Fools page, there will be an entire months worth of page updates, in a span of a couple of weeks.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Aswan Fogs » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 am

Oh, yes, finally! An end to the Mimi arc! Now we get to see some new stuff about the actual main charcters.
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Maybe we can see Doomguy.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 pm

SB and PpGD pages were meh to me.

GT though, that is a different matter completely.

Thoughts on it.
1: It's somehow related to Aku, she has his trademark headpiece.
2: The idea has been brought up that it is Aku who possed Blossom's body. Personally, I think its fucked up as hell. but there are two ways that I think it can work so far.
*2a: Aku possed Blossom's dead body for some sort of sick reason.
*2b: Blossom didn't actually die, but made a deal with Aku for revenge on Him (and possibly to free Mimi).
3: Its a daughter between Aku and Blossom. I'm having the most trouble understanding this one, because I can't find a logical reason for her to do that unless she has a fetish for demons. She also looks older than Mimi, imho.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)