New Skull Boy - "Keep Your Tongue to Yourself"

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Skull Boy - "Keep Your Tongue to Yourself"

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:44 am

New Skull Boy Comic: "Deliver Us Evil: Keep Your Tongue to Yourself"

I want to point this out, and will add it as a reminder in every update for this: THIS IS NOT A TOTAL BLEEDMAN WORK. Its a collaboration between Skull-Boy666, the creator of Skull-Boy comics and Bleedman. Skull will be doing the story, and Bleedman the art. that being said, it is Skull's, but Bleed's partnership allows it to be here.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to introduce a whole new Skull-Boy webcomic mini-series titled "Deliver Us Evil", a collaboration between Bleedman and myself! Bleedman is the lead on this project, as it's based on his idea. Bleedman is doing the artwork, and I'm doing the coloring and dialogue. We will be bringing you a new page each week, and I'm very excited!

For now, we're going to post it here side by side with my own comic, so if you see the comic going drastically higher in quality, then returns to my sloppy artwork, do not adjust your monitors, we're just sharing this space until we can give this comic its own section on Snafu.

As I said before, I'm continuing my own comic, but I'm going to focus mainly on this one while I have Bleedman's valuable time. So, enjoy, and look forward to seeing more soon!

Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Re: New Skull Boy - "Keep Your Tongue to Yourself"

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 am

I was wondering if this was ever going to be posted in the Bleed section or not.

So the Archon ordains that it shall be and we shall obey.

That pizza better be worth all this shit.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Re: New Skull Boy - "Keep Your Tongue to Yourself"

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:09 am

Dude, Iam loving the monsters in this. First a mutant Optimus-Prime worm, now a giant freaking demon with a horse's skull.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)