ITT we post pictures that describe ourselves [GAME THREAD]

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby darkshark » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 am

man is there some way of uploading from your computer
buh
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3689
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Near Chi-town
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Riz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 am

use an image hosting service...
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby darkshark » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 am

damn no direct way? maaaaan.
buh
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3689
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Near Chi-town
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Riz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 am

we don't use that kind of phpBB or whatever
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female


Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby DaCrum » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:25 am

Riz wrote:'cept the drum is now unusable...

The head can be replaced, it just takes time to retune it, and knowing where it's from, they have extra heads. They probably gave him a look and went, "Well okay. That was an interesting audition. You didn't get the spot."
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby DaCrum » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:27 am

Drum corps are full of badasses and have these epic moments, and then suddenly...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iIs5cYTMK50#t=334s
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Tuor » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:58 am

Hmmm, I wonder what this "Upload Attachment" function does…

Image
Rest Easy Ethan
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18300
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:22 am
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Asmodai » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:29 am

Upload... what? I don't see that button anywhere

What I did notice however...

Image
Image

SO UGLEH!
Image
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14628
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:10 pm
Location: Cruising in my Atlas
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Riz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am

He has it cuz he's blue
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Mir@k » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 am

yeah mods can attach things. Not that we need them to since this is not a forum that requires people to attach anything.
i never used the feature because it only adds unnecesary weight to the database and we know how uppity that motherfucker is.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Yog » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:00 am

Mir@k wrote:yeah mods can attach things. Not that we need them to since this is not a forum that requires people to attach anything.
i never used the feature because it only adds unnecesary weight to the database and we know how uppity that motherfucker is.

Oh good, I was under the impression my mind had finally snapped.

Or that fucker Clippy was getting revenge because I destroyed him from the face of my hard drive.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 am
Location: The labyrinth that is my mind.
Gender: None specified

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Mir@k » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 am

still, it's an interesting icon that we overlooked when re-designing the forum skin
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Riz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:14 am

why did no one mention it when Tumas posted the "art assets" thread?
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Warbear » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:17 am

...because literally no one uses it so no one thought of it?
Image
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
Veteran of the Bear Wars
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: CANADA, YOU FUCKS
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Warbear » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:18 am

not to mention a lot of people probably didn't even know it existed.
Image
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
Veteran of the Bear Wars
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: CANADA, YOU FUCKS
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Mir@k » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 am

wb's on it
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Riz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 am

I'm obviously talking about the people who saw it. Mir@k and Asmo included.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Mir@k » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:08 pm

Riz wrote:why did no one mention it when Tumas posted the "art assets" thread?
at the time of the making of that thread i don't remembed being a mod so
how could i see it? and why should asmo know about it? yeah, i used to see it and i know forums have that feature but i don't think it's something i'd try to remember cuz i never used it :|
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Riz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Because when he posted that thread it had a paperclip next to the title. I don't know what's so hard to understand. You guys have seen the paperclip before and didn't comment on it.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Princess » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Asmodai wrote:Upload... what? I don't see that button anywhere

What I did notice however...

Image
Image

SO UGLEH!

looks like a tiki head.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8613
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 am
Location: Westeros.
Gender: Female

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Fievel » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:12 pm

If you say so.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5149
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Beats me.
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Mir@k » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Riz wrote:Because when he posted that thread it had a paperclip next to the title. I don't know what's so hard to understand. You guys have seen the paperclip before and didn't comment on it.
it didn't have a paperclip before lily it only has a paperclip when someone has attached something on it and tuor only attached something very recently. consider that i hadn't come to snafu for a while cause of school and i just noticed. i don't know what's so hard to understand. I hadn't seen that paperclip before so i didn't notice. ^o.o^
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Riz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:21 pm

You were literally the first person to reply in the art assets thread. When zoul posted that thread it had a paperclip.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Mir@k » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:22 pm

But i didn't notice that's what i'm saying! :C
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Tuor and 16 guests