New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Havoc » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 am

Image

So she did fire at Gir after all.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: Prelude to Pain and Prejudice (2/28/2012)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 am

One of the times Gir is actually being appropriate.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:16 am

Oh, damn. It's happening.

IT'S HAPPENING.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Dibullba » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:53 am

I am sure gir will not die, but I swear if he does after singing the Doom Song then all shall taste my fury!!!

Edit: Also nice emotions in this one.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby rac7d » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:38 am

Why is bell curvy or is it just me?
The last thread really change my opinion on weather or not blossom failed so this is alot more suspensful. Also OMG gir. But if he dies bell should get a new pet named catbug
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Mir@k » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:33 am

and so blossom activates the bomb cuz a beam of energy was needed and blah
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 am

Bell's gotta learn the hard way. She's spoiled. I'm surprised at Gir that he doesn't realize that he's being targeted and that Bell is crying out loud. IMO, The PowerPuff Girls has gotta learn that killing isn't always the answer. Man, do they have it easy.

Uh... Shouldn't the Birds-eye view panel have a bit of pink light around Blossom's face since she's charging her Eye Beams...
I am the Winner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Saint Soul » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 am

God yes. He finally got hime to sing the doom song at the right time.

BR sure does know his Sherlock.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm
Location: in the TARDIS
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:55 am

Mir@k wrote:and so blossom activates the bomb cuz a beam of energy was needed and blah


Right after all that foresight with Bell, too...
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17522
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 am

Damn, she fired. I wouldn't be surprised if the impact of her beam caused Gir to slam into the bomb and pushed it in.

Bell being "angry" after this might be an understatement.

rac7d wrote:Why is bell curvy or is it just me?

Where? Are we talking like, the thrid-fourthish panel?

CTCFirebird wrote:Bell's gotta learn the hard way. She's spoiled.

How so?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18841
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby rac7d » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:12 pm

rac7d wrote:Why is bell curvy or is it just me?

Where? Are we talking like, the thrid-fourthish panel?
?[/quote]
Yeah third, bell crying "blossom please no" I might be staring at it too much.
Wow I can't believe somthing finally about to happen somthing critical and most Lilly irreversible but now we have to wait two weeks
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Women are more curvy then men and this is especially more pronounced in the latter years then yearly childhood. We have discussed that their bodies are in the pre-teen stages of development, which includes the curving of the female in the torso and hips. We have seen evidence of breast development in the girls in earlier pages.

Short & simple answer: Bell has a butt. Women have curves.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18841
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Blood Archon wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote:Bell's gotta learn the hard way. She's spoiled.

How so?


Well... IMO, throughout the webcomic so far, she acts pretty flawless against others especially with Blossom and doesn't want to be messed with... She cries easily of something she doesn't want like a good spanking, for example. With this latest page right here, that is about to change because Blossom is firing directly at Gir, who Bell cares about and is used as Blossom's Trump Card. Let's face it, Bell never really had to learn something and I don't think she does care. Like the RRBs, Bell is stronger, but not smarter (my opinion of Bell from what I gathered).

If Bell seriously wants to stop, I don't think that Blossom could hold the power of the beam she's firing. It would be too late anyways. Cyclops and Superman and whoever has a(n) optic blast, eye beam, heat vision, laser, or whatever can't even hold theirs... Unless it was a fireball like Krillin or even Piccolo or whatever. It WOULD be funny if the beam would split away from Gir and successfully destroy the bomb without him being destroyed OR Gir secretly has a defense mechanism that would hit him, but not destroy him.

Blood Archon wrote:Women are more curvy then men and this is especially more pronounced in the latter years then yearly childhood. We have discussed that their bodies are in the pre-teen stages of development, which includes the curving of the female in the torso and hips. We have seen evidence of breast development in the girls in earlier pages.

Short & simple answer: Bell has a butt. Women have curves.


Yep, in art terms: Contrapposto. With both Men and Women, we are built with purposes. At a young age, girls are more mature than boys and develop puberty around like age 9 and boys get puberty around 10 - 11. Girls happens to be smarter than boys and boys like to fool around, hates being vulnerable, and show alot of strength and toughness. Girls eventually stop growing and boys have to grow up until a certain age. BUT it balances out. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Boy is not better than girl and Girl is not better than boy. We are all equal and nobody perfect.

Counterparts to each other as human beings as we all have our purposes.

Boys like girls who are hot looking and show asses
Girls like boys who are ripped, muscular and don't show asses.
In other words: Healthy and in good or perfect shape.

I would recommend Art, Psychology, and Health books. Its pretty much about being observant and gaining knowledge. You learn something new everyday!
Last edited by CTCFirebird on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Winner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:06 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote:Bell's gotta learn the hard way. She's spoiled.

How so?


Well... IMO, throughout the webcomic so far, she acts pretty flawless against others especially with Blossom and doesn't want to be messed with... She cries easily of something she doesn't want like a good spanking, for example. With this latest page right here, that is about to change because Blossom is firing directly at Gir, who Bell cares about and is used as Blossom's Trump Card. Let's face it, Bell never really had to learn something and I don't think she does care. Like the RRBs, Bell is stronger, but not smarter (my opinion of Bell from what I gathered)

That doesn't indicate that she is spoiled, in fact, it says the opposite. Bell performs flawlessly against others because she is that good. She is for a fact smarter than Buttercup and Bubbles, but not quite as smart as Blossom. She is stronger than Blossom and Bubbles, but not Buttercup.

She doesn't get here way, if anything, Bell could be seen as less mature. The spanking she got is a total indicator that Dr X doesn't spoil her, but expects her to act well behaved. Of course she was crying while she got spanked, and of course she is going to cry about this. Its not like she can stop this. If tells Gir to stop, she is disobeying her father and betraying her love for him. She is stuck between a rock and a hard place, unable to satisfy the needs of her care towards Gir and her love towards Dr X, she resorts to trying to fill them both by attempting to prevent Blossom from interfering.

The idea that she is spoiled has ZERO supportive evidence. A character who is spoiled, is Princess. Bell is no spoiled. The fact that she throws a fit when she doesn't get her way has only been shown in extreme cases of death and immediate death of those she loves. It is expected for any normal person to display distressing emotions.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18841
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Blood Archon wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote:
Blood Archon wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote:Bell's gotta learn the hard way. She's spoiled.

How so?


Well... IMO, throughout the webcomic so far, she acts pretty flawless against others especially with Blossom and doesn't want to be messed with... She cries easily of something she doesn't want like a good spanking, for example. With this latest page right here, that is about to change because Blossom is firing directly at Gir, who Bell cares about and is used as Blossom's Trump Card. Let's face it, Bell never really had to learn something and I don't think she does care. Like the RRBs, Bell is stronger, but not smarter (my opinion of Bell from what I gathered)

That doesn't indicate that she is spoiled, in fact, it says the opposite. Bell performs flawlessly against others because she is that good. She is for a fact smarter than Buttercup and Bubbles, but not quite as smart as Blossom. She is stronger than Blossom and Bubbles, but not Buttercup.

She doesn't get here way, if anything, Bell could be seen as less mature. The spanking she got is a total indicator that Dr X doesn't spoil her, but expects her to act well behaved. Of course she was crying while she got spanked, and of course she is going to cry about this. Its not like she can stop this. If tells Gir to stop, she is disobeying her father and betraying her love for him. She is stuck between a rock and a hard place, unable to satisfy the needs of her care towards Gir and her love towards Dr X, she resorts to trying to fill them both by attempting to prevent Blossom from interfering.

The idea that she is spoiled has ZERO supportive evidence. A character who is spoiled, is Princess. Bell is no spoiled. The fact that she throws a fit when she doesn't get her way has only been shown in extreme cases of death and immediate death of those she loves. It is expected for any normal person to display distressing emotions.


Yeah... I wouldn't hit my child if I was Dr. X because children won't learn anything from it.
And being less mature isn't spoiled? Yes, Princess Morbucks is spoiled, but in her own way.
I am the Winner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:44 pm

No, I wouldn't think so. Being less mature would indicate lack of experience, or understanding of a subject. Emotional instability. Being spoiled on the other hand, means you get everything you demand for. You're very show offish, and act your age to impress others. That usually happens as a result from over indulgence of items from parents. Something we haven't seen Dr X do.

Yeah... I wouldn't hit my child if I was Dr. X because children won't learn anything from it.

Corporal punishment in the home is always an interesting subject. There isn't anything definitive to support the idea that it doesn't do anything. But it is a really short term learning fix. In the case that Dr X was forced to use it, I understand why he did.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18841
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:50 pm

I see your point, but where I come from, acting like that indicates being spoiled.
I am the Winner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:52 pm

I dunno. I'm not going to completely write that idea off just because we haven't seen more interaction between her and Dr X.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18841
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby K13-ZAR » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:58 pm

i just remembered something in the tv show GIR's head is completely empty and hollow right? What if the real bomb is inside of GIR's head! o.O
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Blood Archon wrote:I dunno. I'm not going to completely write that idea off just because we haven't seen more interaction between her and Dr X.

Agreed.

K13-ZAR wrote:i just remembered something in the tv show GIR's head is completely empty and hollow right? What if the real bomb is inside of GIR's head! o.O

Possibly
I am the Winner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 pm

I like you Firebird. You're a good thinker on this comics, and we need more like you. I salute you.
i just remembered something in the tv show GIR's head is completely empty and hollow right? What if the real bomb is inside of GIR's head! o.O

That'd be crazy.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18841
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Anyone else kinda creeped out about how Blossom is trying to kill Gir.

I mean, I know he's a robot, so that lessens the impact, but he is a sentient creature, which makes him as alive as the next person in my book.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:42 pm

If killing it saves the world...

Ends and Means and all that. Let history be your judge, just go and save the world.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby K13-ZAR » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Blood Archon wrote:
i just remembered something in the tv show GIR's head is completely empty and hollow right? What if the real bomb is inside of GIR's head! o.O

That'd be crazy.


true I just mean I remember all the stuff he would randomly pull out of his head during each episode

also who else think something is going stop Blossom's attack?
Last edited by K13-ZAR on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Domain of the Dragon Gods
Gender: Male

Re: New PPGD: "Prelude to Pain and Prejudice" (2/28/2012)

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Blood Archon wrote:I like you Firebird. You're a good thinker on this comics, and we need more like you. I salute you.

Back at you, bro! :)
I am the Winner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 am
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests