WWWWRRRGGGGHHHHHYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: WWWWRRRGGGGHHHHHYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Cool. South King, are you from Washington?

Yes. I reside in the Covington area within King County.
Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is
not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end
can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child.
Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.
This too shall pass.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Sweet. I know where that is at, kinda. I knew some people who live over in Maple Valley. I served my mission in Tacoma, and thus stayed in that neck of Washington for two years.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Valhallen » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Be sure to put that phone book to good use. I use ripped up phone books as kindling for my grill.

Postby Jingle Males » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Who wants sliced melon?
-slices a melon with mah dick-
fool my bullets are made of suns

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Valhallen wrote:Be sure to put that phone book to good use. I use ripped up phone books as kindling for my grill.

Good thing I didn't throw that phone book away then. I got a few newspapers outside at my front door too.
Last edited by Wulfespinndel on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is
not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end
can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child.
Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.
This too shall pass.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Sweet. I know where that is at, kinda. I knew some people who live over in Maple Valley. I served my mission in Tacoma, and thus stayed in that neck of Washington for two years.

And then you returned to the Jell-O belt?
ButtStuff: I love you, too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:44 pm

I hate Jell-O, but yes.

And grilling, yum.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Imo destroying stuff to measure one's strenght seems like something only a homo erectus would do.

Emphasis in homo because it is a funny word that makes a reference to thy faggot tree.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rival » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Rival wrote:
Hiryu wrote:Precisely.
I still haven't found a torrent of the show.

http://bitsnoop.com/the-ripping-friends ... 62413.html
http://torrage.com/torrent/4150CE076FB9 ... B5.torrent

Haven't downloaded it, I don't really like most of John K's stuff, but torrent seems legit, proper filenames, file number and size.

It's old though probably will be a slow download.

Hey Hiryu just wanted to let you know that I've downloaded the show from this torrent to give it a go, and that the torrent is indeed legit.

I'll seed it for about a week in the afternoon hours, which are also your afternoon hours since you live in Portugal, so if you want to download it, I might make it a bit faster than it was before. Though my up speed is capped at 1.5 MB/s by my internet provider, sadly. So I doubt you'll get more then a couple of kb/s more, but it might help.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Vampire Hiryu » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 pm

If you're gonna be seeding because of me you can forget it then. I only download during the night, and usually it's done downloading by the time I wake up.
ImageImageImage
Such a lovely maiden
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens