Hero of Time

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Hero of Time

Postby G-O » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 am

So it’s been a little more than three years since I last published a strip. I’m sure you are all wondering what’s been going on since then. First and foremost, what was once ‘Training Wheels’ will now be ‘Fortune Cake’. It is the banner that we will be using to propel our new content. No you are probably asking yourself, “what’s this ‘we’ he’s talking about?” I now have a writing partner to help me with the first chapter of our new series titled, ‘The Legend of Anna May’ with a few breaks in between with some random art here and there. This new venture is a passion of ours that we hope to share with everyone as it has become a true labor of love. The Legend of Anna May, tells the tale of a precocious 8yr old girl named Anna May as she embarks on an arduous trek from California to Japan to pitch her Anime idea. Tagging along on her quest will be her lovable yet massive Akita named Yoshi, and her best friend Maru.

So mark your calendars and check back every week as we update the comic. We look forward to your feedback and hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy making it. But until the first page of Anna May is released, feast your eyes on this wonderful strip of Link as an appetizer of what’s to come. Enjoy!

-Respectfully
G-O & Alex
Last edited by Guardian on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Everything on your post was shifted to the left.

Re: Hero of Time

Postby SonofMog » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:28 am

Hey, welcome back.

Postby Zen » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Looks interesting. I might just have to check back and see if it's worth reading.

Postby Guardian » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm

It's... I didn't really get the humor in it.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Creppy Eggy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 am

Welcome back! :D
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Grey » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:48 am

SonofMog wrote:Hey, welcome back.
you have posted 4 times in the past 5 years
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby PPG_Bubbles » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 pm

wow soo randombut awesome!

Postby Tuor » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Man these updates are great
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Havoc » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:32 pm

*gasp*A mod? Necrotreading!? :o
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Comic Updates and News!