Welcome to the Weirdness

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Welcome to the Weirdness

Postby Tuor » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 pm

It's been here for a few months now. Probably it's just that it's still new to you. What're you iffy on?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Princess » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:01 pm

What exactly are you iffy on?
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CrimsonJack » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Just the way it looks I'm just mehhh.
Do you know where the real Hell is? It's inside your head.
Do you know where the real Heaven is? It's beyond the clouds, a horizon we all see in the end.
That's why my head is always in the clouds, hoping to see that Heaven beyond the horizon of Life and Hell.
Sayonara, Adios, Goodbye.
Stella

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 am

Looks better than before. Or that moment when everything went blue and white.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby CrimsonJack » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:40 am

Hm hm... So I need to do shit this weekend. Fluck. Soooooo, sup my peoples?
Do you know where the real Heaven is? It's beyond the clouds, a horizon we all see in the end.
That's why my head is always in the clouds, hoping to see that Heaven beyond the horizon of Life and Hell.
Stella

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:45 am

That had nothing to do with your thoughts concerning the design/layout/appearance of the forums. Seriously, they want feedback on it, but it needs to be good feed back.

CrimsonJack wrote:Soooooo, sup my peoples?

DID WE NOT JUST GO OVER THIS?

Blood Lord wrote:
CrimsonJack wrote:Damn I've been away from here for a long time. How has everybody been?

I think my favorite part about people asking this is that they disappear right after, never to be seen again for moths. Then they show up and ask the same question. Its a vicious cycle of reputation, like one of the many bicycles created by fate.

YES WE DID. PICK SOMETHING ELSE. YOU ASKED THIS ONE FUCKING PAGE AGO.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby CrimsonJack » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 am

So how about that meteor that exploded over Russia? What kind of fiscal socioecological effect do you think it will have on the people living in that freezer of a country? Doctor House, your opinion?
Stella

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 am

You will refer to me as Blood, BL, or Blood Lord. Not Doctor House.
Mercypostle

Postby Jasthn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:26 am

Blood Lord wrote:You will refer to me as Blood, BL, or Blood Lord. Not Doctor House.

This has got to be the first time in a long time I've seen you so annoyed, since Slander or PCHK I think. I'm not taking the other side of course, just something I noticed.

CrimsonJack wrote:So how about that meteor that exploded over Russia? What kind of fiscal socioecological effect do you think it will have on the people living in that freezer of a country? Doctor House, your opinion?

So i'll agree with Blood, here, as common courtesy is respected highly everywhere. Here is no exception. As for the Russians, I suppose the space program there has plenty of space rocks to look at for the time being. I'm sure they couldn't wait to get their hands on that stuff.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Mathias » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:39 am

Blood Lord wrote:You will refer to me as Blood, BL, or Blood Lord. Not Doctor House.

Hi, Blordy.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rival » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 am

CrimsonJack wrote:So how about that meteor that exploded over Russia? What kind of fiscal socioecological effect do you think it will have on the people living in that freezer of a country?

None whatsoever.

This is a country that had to deal with stuff like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_su ... _explosion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_the ... age_crisis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_hostage_crisis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domodedovo ... rt_bombing

And each year has mining accidents where dozens of people die. An "event" where there are only tons of injured people and not a single confirmed death happens, placed in a relatively unimportant part of the country, won't bother anyone in a few weeks.

NASA and the Russian Space Program might be inspired to exchange slightly more data than they already do, that's about it. But as far as I know, neither of the two predicted this event.
Last edited by Rival on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby CrimsonJack » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:29 am

Ok I'm going to do this in order. I will refer to you as you please BL but know I will take liberties with your name at times. They do have a lot of meteor to look and I would love to go there just to find one of those awesome rocks. I know what Russia has had to deal with currently being in AP human geography and it sucks. Ok did I get everything?
Stella

Postby Rival » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:38 am

CrimsonJack wrote: Ok did I get everything?

It's not important if you did. That's why people like BL get annoyed with you, you come across as an attention hog.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby CrimsonJack » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 am

I see I see. Guess I'm just uppity lately v-v eager for something. Don't know what though.
Stella

Postby Rival » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:23 pm

You're probably eager to correct the misspelling of "Sayonara" in your sig, which might just show how people tend to gloss over your posts due to your constant requests of attention, since I only just noticed that.

Postby CrimsonJack » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Im dyslexic give me a break and bolder dash to you good sir! I seek no attention it's that I've forgotten the ways of this place and revert to a noobish mode. Curse my problems.
Stella

Postby Asmodai » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 am

*swoon* Ankama

Surprisingly fun show, though its no Wakfu
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rival » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:22 pm

CrimsonJack wrote:Im dyslexic give me a break and bolder dash to you good sir!

K if you indeed suffer from dyslexia, which on the Internet is unverifiable, then I apologize.

With it being a foreign word I just assumed you didn't bother looking it up, plus since it's a sig you had many weeks/months to notice it. But if it was caused by dyslexia, then sorry for being an ass.
Asmodai wrote:

*swoon* Ankama

Surprisingly fun show, though its no Wakfu

Not hyped for this at all. I'd prefer more Wakfu.

Postby Asmodai » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:59 am

It's fun though... Plus, it has Master Joris in it... Before he became a master.... and before he became anything like the godlike entity he was in Wakfu.

It does make more sense now though
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CrimsonJack » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:31 am

Oh no I just made that sig last weekend so I'm sorry as well.
Stella

Postby Rival » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:10 am

Asmodai wrote:It's fun though... Plus, it has Master Joris in it... Before he became a master.... and before he became anything like the godlike entity he was in Wakfu.

It does make more sense now though

That actually sounds interesting, I'm just a bit put off by the protagonist and the seemingly cutesy fill of it.

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Crusader Kings II is an enormous timesink and I encourage others to waste their time with me.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Rival » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:57 am

It sounds interesting from what Ive read, but I don't currently have much time to spare on timesinks.

Grats on Modship, Blood Lord.

Postby Tuor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:00 am

Hmm, I do like rts's, I'll have to look into it.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BobSagat » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:05 am

Jay wrote:Crusader Kings II is an enormous timesink and I encourage others to waste their time with me.

but it's not kawaii enough, you can't play it

It's one of the few games where things actually get more awesome the more you fuck up.

Fuck up inheritance laws and now the Kingdom of Ireland is going to be split between two sons when your current king dies so to keep the kingdom whole you have to kill one of them. You execute your eldest son and all the nobles are like what the fuck, but they all too pussy to rebel so who gives a fuck. It's fine anyways because the elder son was kind of a dipshit and your younger son is a fucking prodigy. Selective breeding and all that, gotta be smart about who you make next king.

Then all of a sudden your wife assassinates your younger son because fucking women amirite. You execute her and pick up the sexiest little 16 year old gal and have your 60 year old king bone the brains out of her to desperately eke out the next heir. If you don't have the kid in time then your kingdom is going to end up splitting to your dozen cousins and you'll have to play as the eldest daughter who's been married off to the Byzantium emperor. A position that held a lot of authority until the Byzantine empire fell apart. Finally, end up lucking out and your current king has a baby boy at the age of 70, two years before croaking.

Kid goes on to start the Great Invasion of Britain, uniting Ireland and Britain under one flag after 30 years of on-and-off war.
Last edited by BobSagat on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing