Sonata2011 wrote::twisted: Kill girly KILL HIM!!!!
Behold, and harken unto mine words. For I doth approve of thy desire for needless death. yea, it doth fill mine heart with joy, but behold, I must admonish thee, and thou wilt harken unto mine counsel.
For thus saith the Lord of Blood, it is not his time yet, and Blossom would not kill like that, but doth have a different strategy in mind.
Spartan117 wrote:There is just one thing that suddenly hit me: Blossom is in fifth grade, isn't she? And she's doing a process of combat that the world's second greatest detective (first being Batman) only done, and she's in FIFTH GRADE. No wonder why Dr. X want's the puffs dealt so soon.
About them. There is some controverse on what grade they are exactly in. Its thought that the "4-B" above the door in the second page (first if you don't count the title page), means that they are in the fourth grade, and not indicating the room number per say. If you want to factor in time elapse it is possible that they are starting in the fifth grade, but that's a long shot.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)