New PpGD: "Prolonging The Inevitable" (Feb 16th 2012)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PpGD: "Prolonging The Inevitable" (Feb 16th 2012)

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Eventually, yeah it has to end. You don't want the comic to be just trailing off in some kind of cliffhanger. Planned end, not yet.

I just hope it's got a LONG way to go, don't want it to end too soon y'know.

Numa Katzroy wrote:I would like that ending of PpGD better than the one from Grim Tales. Afterall that hard "work" that grids tried to merge the two stories together yet was given the rejectful NO phrase, i thank the comic gods for preventing it from happening.

Amen to that. I think Grids wanted to combine them at first, but after he saw how unpopular the idea was, he reconsidered.

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Will you Marry me? BR? I believe you to be God.

Are you a girl or a guy?

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:I heard Griddles is in jail.... That change anything?

You really shouldn't post shit like that.

Archrival wrote:If you're suggesting who I think you're suggesting to get 'Big Blue' out of the way then we got's bigger brains than X or Zim to worry about when it comes to aliens...

Who did you have in mind?

BeeAre wrote:Good thing Blossom isn't alone. Then again, neither is Bell. *slow emperor palpatine cackle*

So what's every ones thoughts on this? Any theories or predictions?

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 pm

So what's every ones thoughts on this? Any theories or predictions?

the shit is going to hit the fuck.

All I can think of are Sam and Buttercup fighting above them. Could be possible MIB and Cluster reinforcements or some one else for the two, but I don't think so.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Archrival » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Havoc751 wrote:
Archrival wrote:If you're suggesting who I think you're suggesting to get 'Big Blue' out of the way then we got's bigger brains than X or Zim to worry about when it comes to aliens...

Who did you have in mind?

SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:17 pm

I wonder when Naga's coming back. I think Bell could sure use his help
I am the Winner

Postby K13-ZAR » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
K13-ZAR wrote:
BeeAre wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:Okay. I'm seeing that movie, no question.

Is a good movie ese. Is got good sequel too.

I might offer a bit more evidence that reflects on Dexter's humanity, and Blossom being a bit more than that. The fight with the big pink monster. In this, Dexter to rant about a complicated time travel plan during his ingestion. Yes, a reference, but a calculated one. The point of the reference was that Dexter has a hard time, superheroes like the Powerpuff Girls don't.

This is an extremely central idea to the story. Remember, the Justice League was mentioned to exist. The Skyway Patrol and MIB do as of mine and Bleedman's efforts to put them into the story.

Who is the biggest name in the Justice League? No, it's not the goddamn Batman, but he is close, in his own way, I grant that.

I'm very excited about Man Of Steel, because a relatively contemporary take on The Big S is something I almost expect is like Watchmen, only not in a slowly horrible shifted timeline. Instead of the horrible 80's, I would assume the used time is that strange "Next Sunday AD" modern day that exists in the movies.

He's a big variable, and I had to think extremely big to get him out of the equation.

what :?:

Superman is going to make an appearance.

ooooh.........why do we need him involved in the comic?
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Ahh yes Brainiac, he would make a good villain, especially for someone like Dexter who uses technology. Oddly enough, my favorite version of Brainiac is the one from Static Shock, or the one from the Justice League cartoon. We sure could use some more antagonists in this comic.

CTCFirebird wrote:I wonder when Naga's coming back. I think Bell could sure use his help

I almost forgot about him. It would be quite a twist if he dropped in and helped Bell, but I thank that's pretty unlikely at this point. On top of that, I don't even know what kind of combat abilities he possesses, if any at all.

Blood Lord wrote:All I can think of are Sam and Buttercup fighting above them. Could be possible MIB and Cluster reinforcements or some one else for the two, but I don't think so.

I think most of the available MIB and Cluster have been eliminated at this point. Really it could be anyone from the RRB, to Naga, or even Otto could warp in with someone, how ever this is all probably very unlikely. You're probably right with Buttercup and Samantha coming in on it, turning it into a two-on-two fight. I wonder how exactly Samantha will die. Will Buttercup kill her directly? If so, I'm hoping she'll use Jack's sword.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:21 am

K13-ZAR wrote:ooooh.........why do we need him involved in the comic?

How should I fucking know? I just read them, not write them.

Havoc751 wrote:I think most of the available MIB and Cluster have been eliminated at this point.

Which is why I didn't think it was highly likely. They seem to be having more problems with each other.

Havoc751 wrote: Really it could be anyone from the RRB, to Naga, or even Otto could warp in with someone, how ever this is all probably very unlikely.

Out of the three of those, the RRB are the most likely, but still hard to see them fit in at the moment. I would image that they would prolong the battle, or kill Blossom. Could be used as Dark Star Council backup, although they are currently in service to the government. Which if they kept their loyalities even reomtely, the bomb wouldn't go off. Hmm, I'll think more on this one.

If mental/astral projects count, then I would consider him a problem. But seeing as he can't interact with physical objects, and Bell being the only one to see him, its kinda hard to know if he can help. I don't know what Otto would do.

Havoc751 wrote:Ahh yes Brainiac, he would make a good villain, especially for someone like Dexter who uses technology. Oddly enough, my favorite version of Brainiac is the one from Static Shock, or the one from the Justice League cartoon. We sure could use some more antagonists in this comic.

I agree with the statements made in there. Save the Static Shock one because I can't remember it.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 am

Havoc751 wrote:Ahh yes Brainiac, he would make a good villain, especially for someone like Dexter who uses technology. Oddly enough, my favorite version of Brainiac is the one from Static Shock, or the one from the Justice League cartoon. We sure could use some more antagonists in this comic.

That also might be interesting if the bomb has something to do with time distortion (or Otto starts bringing in reinforcements fromt he future) becuse then theoretically the other Braniac, the one who's a hero (what is his name, Brainiac-12 or something like that) could show up, and we could have one on each side.

Havoc751 wrote: You're probably right with Buttercup and Samantha coming in on it, turning it into a two-on-two fight. I wonder how exactly Samantha will die. Will Buttercup kill her directly? If so, I'm hoping she'll use Jack's sword.

Maybe. But wouldn't it be a good twist if Buttercup tried to do that, only to discover that Jack's sword wont cut Samantha thereby revealing that the "bad guys" are actually "good guys" (in the sense that both sides have goals that are "good" even though opposing. As long as the motivation of Sam and the rest are unknown we can't be sure they are evil.)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 am

I don't think any of Sam's motivations are "good" at this point.
Mercypostle

Postby CTCFirebird » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:41 am

Blood Lord wrote:All I can think of are Sam and Buttercup fighting above them. Could be possible MIB and Cluster reinforcements or some one else for the two, but I don't think so.

Havoc751 wrote:I think most of the available MIB and Cluster have been eliminated at this point. Really it could be anyone from the RRB, to Naga, or even Otto could warp in with someone, how ever this is all probably very unlikely. You're probably right with Buttercup and Samantha coming in on it, turning it into a two-on-two fight. I wonder how exactly Samantha will die. Will Buttercup kill her directly? If so, I'm hoping she'll use Jack's sword.

Blood Lord wrote:Out of the three of those, the RRB are the most likely, but still hard to see them fit in at the moment. I would image that they would prolong the battle, or kill Blossom. Could be used as Dark Star Council backup, although they are currently in service to the government. Which if they kept their loyalities even reomtely, the bomb wouldn't go off. Hmm, I'll think more on this one.

If mental/astral projects count, then I would consider him a problem. But seeing as he can't interact with physical objects, and Bell being the only one to see him, its kinda hard to know if he can help. I don't know what Otto would do.

I really don't see the RRBs intervening in this battle. I think they will appear in a chapter or two later, but they need education, not training. Not sure if Bell is the ONLY one who could see Naga. I'm sure Naga could use some form of power for others to see him, if that. Otto... I'm REALLY not sure of LOL. Because of all the action going on between the super powered... Nah. He could do a quick Nightcrawler "BAMF" and teleport the bomb somewhere else, but that's a 50/50. Otto vs Gir... YEAH!!! LOL I could see Buttercup getting on this by Double Axe Handling Sam down to where Blossom and Bell is. Sam should get some hits on Buttercup at least. This battle should be intense.

It would be cool if Bullet makes the scene.

Blood Lord wrote:
K13-ZAR wrote:ooooh.........why do we need him involved in the comic?

How should I fucking know? I just read them, not write them.

I think we all know that, Blood Lord. I think K13-ZAR is asking why do you think Superman will make an appearance during this fight while he got his own problems. Is it because Man of Steel is coming out or what?
I am the Winner

Postby strider0075 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:14 am

Wow, been a while, anyhow first off great page. Loved the Sherlock Holmes reference.

Second, to those who are still confused about the whole PPGD/GT thing (can't believe there are still some like that). Not to plug or anything but maybe you should check out Doctor who sometime, it has some really good examples of the whole alternate realities and timelines thing. That's my 2 cents on the subject since it seems to me that the issue with the confusion is a basic misunderstanding about alternate timelines in the same universe.

Postby rac7d » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I don't think any of Sam's motivations are "good" at this point.

Can the swords harm a child? Could it hurt bell, she understands what she does and commits to it fullheartedly

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 pm

rac7d wrote:Can the swords harm a child? Could it hurt bell, she understands what she does and commits to it fullheartedly

If the sword's motivation for granting power can cut so deep, even if she knew exactly what she was doing, if the sword truly felt like she 'thought' she was doing the right thing, it might not harm her. The sword probably only harms those who 'know' what they are doing is wrong, yet choose to do it anyway.

That said, I'm sure Bell knows what she is doing is 'bad' so maybe the sword would smack her straight. Or kill her. Whichever one. Wouldn't it be anti-climactic to see a main character felled in a single panel?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote: But wouldn't it be a good twist if Buttercup tried to do that, only to discover that Jack's sword wont cut Samantha thereby revealing that the "bad guys" are actually "good guys" (in the sense that both sides have goals that are "good" even though opposing. As long as the motivation of Sam and the rest are unknown we can't be sure they are evil.)

I'm gonna have to agree with Blood Lord on this one. Bludgeoning someone to dead with a corpse doesn't really count as "good".

strider0075 wrote:Wow, been a while, anyhow first off great page. Loved the Sherlock Holmes reference.

Second, to those who are still confused about the whole PPGD/GT thing (can't believe there are still some like that). Not to plug or anything but maybe you should check out Doctor who sometime, it has some really good examples of the whole alternate realities and timelines thing. That's my 2 cents on the subject since it seems to me that the issue with the confusion is a basic misunderstanding about alternate timelines in the same universe.

Well first off, welcome back. Yes it's really frustrating that some people can't seem to get it in their head that they're separate universes, and don't connect in anyway.
However, BeeAre has hinted that Samurai Jack's story will be the thing that splits the two timelines apart, and proves once and for all, that PPGD and GT aren't related.

rac7d wrote:Can the swords harm a child? Could it hurt bell, she understands what she does and commits to it fullheartedly

That's actually a really good question. I'm guessing it will/would work on Samantha, just because she's a robot, and not a child anymore, and because she's crazy evil. As for Bell, I really don't know, probably.

My question is, if Buttercup DOES kill Samantha, how will she react? Will she regret the decision she made in a blind rage, and wish she had taken Jack advice to heart, or will she simply give Samantha's dead body a Parting loogie and be on her way?

Blood Lord wrote:Out of the three of those, the RRB are the most likely, but still hard to see them fit in at the moment. I would image that they would prolong the battle, or kill Blossom. Could be used as Dark Star Council backup, although they are currently in service to the government. Which if they kept their loyalities even reomtely, the bomb wouldn't go off. Hmm, I'll think more on this one.

In all honesty, I was expecting the RRB a long time ago, but I guess now wouldn't be a good time for them to make their entrance. Interesting how you said, they would "kill Blossom", instead of "try to kill Blossom". If it turned in to a Four-on-one fight she wouldn't stand a chance in hell. I do wonder how the government's keeping the RRB in check.

CTCFirebird wrote:It would be cool if Bullet makes the scene.

Who now?

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 am

rac7d wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I don't think any of Sam's motivations are "good" at this point.

Can the swords harm a child? Could it hurt bell, she understands what she does and commits to it fullheartedly

In my less than humble opinion (can you catch the reference?) as devils advocate here since I have yet to form a full opinion on this. Here are some questions to consider.

Are they still considered children? (I thought they were preteens).
What legal parameters are we using to define what a child is? (There is a lot).
Does the sword react to the mistakes of children, the intentions of children?
When do we and in consideration of the sword, find a child responsible for their actions?
Do the "evil" teachings of a parent condemn a child's learned traits from that parent and make them "evil" or misguided?
Can there be a flat distinct line of good and evil here right now? Is that line permanent so the sword reads the majority moral alignment or does it read each circumstance? (Because Blossom is threatening to injure/kill Gir and Bell is trying to prevent that. Sounds more like Blossom is the villain and Bell is the Hero).

Havoc751 wrote:My question is, if Buttercup DOES kill Samantha, how will she react? Will she regret the decision she made in a blind rage, and wish she had taken Jack advice to heart, or will she simply give Samantha's dead body a Parting loogie and be on her way?

Buttercup having regret would be interesting, but I don't think she will be bothered by it. Who knows though, because that could be some pure character development gold right there.
Mercypostle

Postby rac7d » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 am

Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:

In my less than humble opinion (can you catch the reference?) as devils advocate here since I have yet to form a full opinion on this. Here are some questions to consider.

Are they still considered children? (I thought they were preteens).
Does the sword react to the mistakes of children, the intentions of children?
When do we and in consideration of the sword, find a child responsible for their actions?
Do the "evil" teachings of a parent condemn a child's learned traits from that parent and make them "evil" or misguided? Can there be a flat distinct line of good and evil here right now? Is that line permanent so the sword reads the majority moral alignment or does it read each circumstance? (Because Blossom is threatening to injure/kill Gir and Bell is trying to prevent that. Sounds more like Blossom is the villain and Bell is the Hero).

I'm not exactly sure how old they are. 11 right? 5th grade 6th grade... Either way they are all certainly children. Actully I remember the girls being born at age 5 so they may be even younger? But chldren they are. Children are usually become responsible for their action when they legally become adults which is 18. But thease children have more responsibilty an power then the average child so what applies to them... I couldn't say. Prfessor U is seem to be considered responsibel if the girls did do somthing wrong so.....

Ehh gir's a robot. And robotic life is usualy almost never held with the same regard f a person. Blossom has destroyed robots before. If she did so here bell would kill her and she knows it, but if it was nesscesary I think she would.

Moral alignment... are yu asking if someone belives what they are doing is right makes them a good person. Well in bell case she does what her father tells her to do. Clearly she can see and understand if her actions harm other people, but loves her father and will do anything for him. Its a tough call.

Havoc751 wrote:My question is, if Buttercup DOES kill Samantha, how will she react? Will she regret the decision she made in a blind rage, and wish she had taken Jack advice to heart, or will she simply give Samantha's dead body a Parting loogie and be on her way?

Buttercup having regret would be interesting, but I don't think she will be bothered by it. Who knows though, because that could be some pure character development gold right there.[/quote]

It would be if sam was human. But now she just a robot. Anyone who's ever seen a samurai jack cartoon know the sword can cut through machines of any kind without hesitation or intrepidation. Buttercup can destroy samantha with no remorse if she is full machine, which takes away any suspense for that upcoming fight. :( After samantha's dead she' we will rush down to check on her sisther unless the light consumes her first.

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 am

Havoc751 wrote:

In all honesty, I was expecting the RRB a long time ago, but I guess now wouldn't be a good time for them to make their entrance. Interesting how you said, they would "kill Blossom", instead of "try to kill Blossom". If it turned in to a Four-on-one fight she wouldn't stand a chance in hell. I do wonder how the government's keeping the RRB in check.

I was too, but nah. I would expect them like in a chapter or two

Havoc751 wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote:It would be cool if Bullet makes the scene.

Who now?

Bullet, the PowerPuff Squirrel that was rescued by Bubbles and accidentally got Chemical X. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Bullet.jpg

Hmm... Perhaps Dr. X is cooking up some Antidote X. I wonder what Bell's ingredient is.
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:49 pm

@ rac7d: Well, let me work through this.

1: Are they still considered children? (I thought they were preteens).

Seriously, there is a lot to consider here in terms of definition. The first has to do with what a child is. One source I have defines a child as being between the ages of birth and 18. Another states that a child can be between the ages of 5 and 8. So what about preteen (10-13 or 9-14), and teen (14-18)?

IF the girls are 11, then they are no longer considered children but would be more accurately described to be preteens. We do have evidence as we see breast developement going on with the girls. However, they aren't in the fifth grade, we suppose that they are in the fourth grade, as shown by the page after the title page. Bleedman is using a school-grade filing technique that is common in Asia and Japan. Which is weird because as far as I can tell, they are in the United States. No, it isn't my American pride showing, but the amount of American cartoons in this comic tells me that it is there, and not in Japan or Asia. Anyway, this would put their age at 9-10, potentially 11.

Now the argument against that is the passing of time between the bomb events and the events with Mandark, and when they first transferred to this school.
Which we don't know.

2: Does the sword react to the mistakes of children, the intentions of children?

So how picky is Jack's sword? Can it respond to "children" or "preteens"? Since I posted the question as children, I will continue to refer to them in such a way, but also consider the idea that the girls are in a preteen stage of development. Also note that I am transitioning from referring to all of the powerpuffs to Bell in particular, unless otherwise indicated.

The difference I wanted to make here is that a "mistake" would be a child doing something without fully knowing what or understanding what they are doing and in a sense being used, but either accept it and don't care (I'll be back to this) or don't realize it. the "intentions" of a child would be that they know full well what they are doing and willingly participate in it.

Now the second part deals with when we find a child responsible for their actions. You said:
Children are usually become responsible for their action when they legally become adults which is 18. But thease children have more responsibilty an power then the average child so what applies to them... I couldn't say.

So a child isn't held responsible for any of their actions until they are 18? What about failure in school, or issues with drugs, or gang activity? According to this statement, none of the "children" technically teens or preteens, wouldn't be responsible for the things that they do and you can't punish them or get them into trouble.

Let me propose a different idea. What is responsibility and what does it mean to be responcile for your actions? Well simply put it means you are dependable, and I can count on you doing something. I would thus propose that being responsible about some kind of action is that you were fully aware of what you were doing, and the credit goes to you. I suppose you must have experience in this, which is another thing, from the point of creation to the bomb situation right now, how old is Bell over the girls? The PpG were roughly five when they were created, and have had at least five years of experience in the world. How much experience has Bell had and would this factor in?

So does experience factor into child responsibility. I would say its a part, with the others being their decision to act (willingness), knowledge, and perhaps age and physical abilities. For me and my Church, we consider a child is responsible for their actions by the age of eight, when they should know the difference between good and wrong. Learning still happens though, which is a life long process.

You did bring up the part about their power. We know the quote "with great power, comes great responsibility". What does this mean? To use the power you are given in the right way, usually in selfless acts in benefiting everyone around. It doesn't quite play into this.

3: Do the "evil" teachings of a parent condemn a child's learned traits from that parent and make them "evil" or misguided?
This brings up the part where I mention children being used and don't know it. Bell has Dr X as a father, he is clearly not the protagonist in this story, but the antagonist. Is Bell responsible for the evil that she does, knowingly or unknowingly, because she learned it from her father. I'm inclined to think that if she knows her actions are evil and continues with them anyway, then she is thus responsible for the evil that she does.

So is Bell evil, or misguided?

4: Can there be a flat distinct line of good and evil here right now?
Is that line permanent so the sword reads the majority moral alignment or does it read each circumstance? (Because Blossom is threatening to injure/kill Gir and Bell is trying to prevent that. Sounds more like Blossom is the villain and Bell is the Hero).

Do good people always do good things, or do they commit evil to prevent a greater evil from manifesting? In this exact situation is Blossom still the hero for targeting Gir and Bell still the villain for trying to protect him? In terms of the bomb, yes, but remove the bomb from the equation and you will find Bell to be the Hero and Blossom to be the villain. I guess another interesting example would be Buttercup, who could be considered more of the anti-hero of the three. Is she good or evil?

Can the sword distinguish this? What causes it to "know" or "detect" evil from good?
I have no idea. There might be an arua about people that progress towards good and evil, with no neutral ground, and everyone having different shades. It might read it like that.

rac7d wrote:Moral alignment... are yu asking if someone belives what they are doing is right makes them a good person. Well in bell case she does what her father tells her to do. Clearly she can see and understand if her actions harm other people, but loves her father and will do anything for him. Its a tough call.

Morals are interesting. Kinda of annoying, but if that is true, then both Bell and Blossom are good and the sword wont affect anyone.

rac7d wrote:Ehh gir's a robot. And robotic life is usualy almost never held with the same regard f a person. Blossom has destroyed robots before. If she did so here bell would kill her and she knows it, but if it was nesscesary I think she would.

So it is not okay to kill a living human, but is okay to kill a robot that can think for itself? The robots that Jack and Blossom fought were not robots with AIs, but were machines of death and destruction geared towards the pain and death of others. What is Gir? He isn't quite a killer bot-slave of the Irkens, more like a retarded astromech-droid. His life is going to be held in the same level as that of a person's. Because he is a person now. He means something to Bell and killing him will break her heart. Its the emotional attachment to Gir that is making him equal value to a living organism.

rac7d wrote:It would be if sam was human. But now she just a robot.

Cyborg.

rac7d wrote:Anyone who's ever seen a samurai jack cartoon know the sword can cut through machines of any kind without hesitation or intrepidation. Buttercup can destroy samantha with no remorse if she is full machine, which takes away any suspense for that upcoming fight.

We don't doubt that it can go through Sam. The intention is quite clear of her.

Why wouldn't she feel any remorse?
Mercypostle

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Are you a girl or a guy?

Girl, not sure why I haven't set my gender thing <.< But I thought Tootie would give it away.

You really shouldn't post shit like that.

Sorry, I was asking a question and also wondering if it was true. I thought if anyone knew for sure you guys would. That's what they're saying on deviant art.

I would say something about the comic now to make this relevent. But I think Blood Lords got the interpretions down. So I'll be on my way again.

Again, I mean no harm.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Sorry, I was asking a question and also wondering if it was true. I thought if anyone knew for sure you guys would. That's what they're saying on deviant art.

Don't worry about it, but we really have no idea about that.

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Again, I mean no harm.

Do not worry about it. I command you to do so.

Please feel free to come back, but just be a little careful when asking for verification about rumors. Next time you can just say "Btw, I heard Grids was in jail, do you guys no anything about that?"

To which the responses will either be a "No", or a "Yeah, he did -".
Mercypostle

Postby CTCFirebird » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:38 pm

I wouldn't say that Bell or even the RRBs are evil. I would say that they're misguided. Besides, its usually the parents fault lol. That's the first thing I thought of when it came to them. Are they or aren't they evil/misguided. I think that's the right question to ask since they're at a young age with superpowers.

Would you say that Bell is an accident or not? I ask this because the PowerPuff Girls are and the RowdyRuff Boys aren't. For me, I don't think that Bell is an accident. What do you guys think... And what is her ingredient?...
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Okay first of all, it look like the discussion with jack's sword got a little compacted. Now jack's sword can't be used by evil to harm the innocent, that much we know for sure. But maybe "evil" only counts as creatures like Aku, who are the embodiment of pure evil. So everyone else is fair game. Maybe Sam really could use Jack's sword against Buttercup.
Just a thought.

Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:It would be if sam was human. But now she just a robot.

Cyborg.

Cyborg? I didn't think there was anything organic left of her, I thought she was all machine now.
If she still has human parts left on her, it would make Buttercup killing her and regretting it FAR more interesting.
This could also tie in really well with two other things, the first one being the fact that Buttercup ignored Jack's lecturer, and the second one, where Ms.Honeydew warned her not to get to personal about Samantha's actions.

Y'know, I kinda wonder what Samantha's Back story is. Why is she with the Dark Star in the first place, and why is she cybernetic/robotic? I do have a couple of theories.

CTCFirebird wrote:Hmm... Perhaps Dr. X is cooking up some Antidote X. I wonder what Bell's ingredient is.

I think Bells all three ingredients (sugar, spice, everything nice) combined into one being. As for the Antidote X, that's actually an interesting statement there. The only reason Dr.X captured Mojo in the first place, was because he knew a lot about the girls and their weaknesses. Maybe Mojo will tell Dr.X about Antidote X, If he doesn't already know about it yet.

GrimlyLoveGunner wrote:Sorry, I was asking a question and also wondering if it was true. I thought if anyone knew for sure you guys would. That's what they're saying on deviant art.

It's okay.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:Would you say that Bell is an accident or not? I ask this because the PowerPuff Girls are and the RowdyRuff Boys aren't. For me, I don't think that Bell is an accident. What do you guys think... And what is her ingredient?...

The PpG were an accident though, because Professor Utonium accidentally put in Chemical X, but it was a good accident.

Bell was on purpose, BR gave a back story of her sometime ago in Grid's Lit Thread. You either need to ask him or go hunting for it. I'll see if I can locate it later.

Havoc751 wrote:Cyborg? I didn't think there was anything organic left of her, I thought she was all machine now.

I have no idea. She could be 90% or 100% machine because she did demand that all of it to be replaced. My thought is that there has to be some organic tissue left, like the brain. But it is entirely possible that Samantha has ceased to exist as a human.
Mercypostle

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:55 am

Blood Lord wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote:Would you say that Bell is an accident or not? I ask this because the PowerPuff Girls are and the RowdyRuff Boys aren't. For me, I don't think that Bell is an accident. What do you guys think... And what is her ingredient?...

The PpG were an accident though, because Professor Utonium accidentally put in Chemical X, but it was a good accident.

Agreed. Although they had trouble of their own, they learned from it and never made that mistake again.

Blood Lord wrote:Bell was on purpose, BR gave a back story of her sometime ago in Grid's Lit Thread. You either need to ask him or go hunting for it. I'll see if I can locate it later.

Ah! Cool cool. I'll try both.
I am the Winner

Postby rac7d » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:59 am

@Blood Lord

I never thought about it too much but ITS proably AMERICA. However, there are some eastern culture references to make me think otherwise. When we say pre-teen ages 10-12. It is another division but they just barely entered the phase of adolescents. Preteens are something I have noticed uses by media to identify a demographic. I believe most would just identify them as children since they have not yet entered their teens.
In one of the more notable Samurai Jack episodes “Jack and the Rave” Jack halt immediately realizing the crowd around him were children/teenagers. I always felt his own judgment matched the sword. That has always been what I believed. He and the weapon are one and all that jazz. Whether or not that applies to these comics cannon of jack I cannot say. The only thing I can say for sure about him was that he hesitated on Samantha because he saw a child’s face and smile (phycho smile). Being who he is he would never go through with it, but it would most like hurt her. Since we know she had full intention to kill (pre meditated and all that) it fits.

A child can be responsible but is also dependent. If a child fails in school is their responsibility to be working hard, but it is also the parent’s duty to know, assist and guide the child. All which will help in raising them to become able bodied and full independent responsible adults. There is a reason why generally children and adolescent are in guardianship until the age of 16 at least. I agree with you and your church, I think I learned in phycology class, it is around that age we begin to see consequences and understand the act of right and wrong. A conscience.

I am not sure of bell length of existentence. For all we know when she was created at her current age. She was made similarly but different, better I suppose then the original girls. Regardless she has shown us nothing that she is an intelligent young girl. Maybe not some intellectual prodigy but, has been confirmed to be smarter than Bubbles and Buttercup. She is not a lifeless zombie; she follows orders of her own free will
. Its the emotional attachment to Gir that is making him equal value to a living organism.
I agree with that. My only thing is that Blossom might see him more of a toy to bell then her best friend like he is. All she seen of him is actually playing a part in the entire scheme. (Pretty meaty ones too)

So is she a cyborg? Previous text in the comic says so, but then we had the writers tell us she was a robot. Suddenly she has a full steel skeleton underneath what we thought to be her skin.
Why not doubt it. We know what she wants to do but not why? That is very important. Does she want to kill for the pleasure; at what point, did people become meat bags to her. She is really the only face of that cluster sect and we still do not know why she is there. Heck there could be something in her mind making her act this way. The sword would know, because of magic and what not.
Why wouldn’t buttercup feel remorse? Because buttercup acts before she thinks especially when she is mad and, right now, she is pissed. Samantha sucker punched her, K.O. ed her teacher and stole his sacred sword. If she is just a robot, and as far as buttercup can tell, she is likely to rip through her the way she always does. Buttercups a good girl but can be absolutely vicious and merciless in combat. In fact, I can say the girls a total blood knight, and if she were evil, she would be Samantha. This is why Jack has been attempting help curbing all that.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)