New PpGD: "Prolonging The Inevitable" (Feb 16th 2012)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PpGD: "Prolonging The Inevitable" (Feb 16th 2012)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Difference between trained and skilled here.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Ooh Ok Now I understand. Now, correct me if I'm wrong: Dexter doesn't follow his concept due to his lost, but Blossom, despite everything else, would take it under consideration and use it to her advantage in a difficult task such as what's currently happening. Am I right?

MQuinny1234 wrote:Difference between trained and skilled here.

True.
I am the Winner

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm just going to say this: there is a good chance that Blossom's plan may backfire somehow/someway
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby rac7d » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm

How long could blossom keep this up? and more importantly what moment is she wating for to take her shot. Again I bewilders me that gir is the one to activate the bomb. Since when is he so useful without being in gir mode. Matter fact he never gets in bell way, only assiting her and ready to defend her when if he belived her to be in danger. He never did any of that for zim. Of course he has a better realtionship with bell, but againg his competency is almost out of chracter.

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Skip to 1:36.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:47 pm

K13-ZAR wrote:I'm just going to say this: there is a good chance that Blossom's plan may backfire somehow/someway

That was predicted since the previous webcomic page
I am the Winner

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Okay. I'm seeing that movie, no question.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby BeeAre » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Okay. I'm seeing that movie, no question.

Is a good movie ese. Is got good sequel too.

I might offer a bit more evidence that reflects on Dexter's humanity, and Blossom being a bit more than that. The fight with the big pink monster. In this, Dexter to rant about a complicated time travel plan during his ingestion. Yes, a reference, but a calculated one. The point of the reference was that Dexter has a hard time, superheroes like the Powerpuff Girls don't.

This is an extremely central idea to the story. Remember, the Justice League was mentioned to exist. The Skyway Patrol and MIB do as of mine and Bleedman's efforts to put them into the story.

Who is the biggest name in the Justice League? No, it's not the goddamn Batman, but he is close, in his own way, I grant that.

I'm very excited about Man Of Steel, because a relatively contemporary take on The Big S is something I almost expect is like Watchmen, only not in a slowly horrible shifted timeline. Instead of the horrible 80's, I would assume the used time is that strange "Next Sunday AD" modern day that exists in the movies.

He's a big variable, and I had to think extremely big to get him out of the equation.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 pm

BeeAre wrote:

I might offer a bit more evidence that reflects on Dexter's humanity, and Blossom being a bit more than that. The fight with the big pink monster. In this, Dexter to rant about a complicated time travel plan during his ingestion. Yes, a reference, but a calculated one. The point of the reference was that Dexter has a hard time, superheroes like the Powerpuff Girls don't.

This is an extremely central idea to the story. Remember, the Justice League was mentioned to exist. The Skyway Patrol and MIB do as of mine and Bleedman's efforts to put them into the story.

Who is the biggest name in the Justice League? No, it's not the goddamn Batman, but he is close, in his own way, I grant that.

I'm very excited about Man Of Steel, because a relatively contemporary take on The Big S is something I almost expect is like Watchmen, only not in a slowly horrible shifted timeline. Instead of the horrible 80's, I would assume the used time is that strange "Next Sunday AD" modern day that exists in the movies.

He's a big variable, and I had to think extremely big to get him out of the equation.

what :?:
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby rac7d » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 pm

That panel of blossom and dexter is very cute. I hope can keep her calm when she finds out what happened when he thought she was dead. She looks very womanly in that last panel

Postby Havoc » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:I think Blossom will make Bell lose her balance, back hand blow her from behind as she spins around and optic blast where Gir is standing as she keeps her focus on the little guy OR that scary Batman thing where he blocks the light from behind until that person notices, turns around in a frightening manner to look, but doesn't want to and... BAM!

I'm just hoping Blossom will start getting some shots in. Maybe she'll calculate every hit she lands on Bell the same way Sherlock was (by the way Archrival, thank you). I would like it if Blossom sent Bell flying with an uppercut. But I have to wonder about those eye lasers.

BeeAre wrote:This is an extremely central idea to the story. Remember, the Justice League was mentioned to exist. The Skyway Patrol and MIB do as of mine and Bleedman's efforts to put them into the story.

So....Does that mean we'll be seeing the Justice League, and the Skyway Patrol in the future?

Postby 0kamu0 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Perhaps Blossom's new-found ability of putting emotions behind her, and if you look at Mimi as a form of conflict, could explain the reason why Blossom and Him could ever have a child together. Maybe Blossom having Him's kids was sort of a sacrificial lamb, with Blossom being chosen because of her ability to formally not give a damn.

Postby Numa430 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:23 am

But the problem is that Mimi isn't part of the actual story for what Beeare has wrote for this comic's ending.
They're two seperate universe.
Under the bed

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 am

Numa Katzroy wrote:But the problem is that Mimi isn't part of the actual story for what Beeare has wrote for this comic's ending.

Has Beeare already written an ending for PPGD? I hope it's far from ending, I just discovered it last November. :(
But I would like to see the "happier future" for Megaville.

Postby Numa430 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 am

No that is not what i have meant to say.
Beeare said that the ending of PPGD will be better than what was shown in Grim Tales.
With that said, its not ending its just getting writen in development for a happier future.
Under the bed

Postby Archrival » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:46 am

BeeAre wrote:

O.o If you're suggesting who I think you're suggesting to get 'Big Blue' out of the way then we got's bigger brains than X or Zim to worry about when it comes to aliens...
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:36 am

IMDB has Justice League film coming out in 2015.

Numa Katzroy wrote:No that is not what i have meant to say.
Beeare said that the ending of PPGD will be better than what was shown in Grim Tales.
With that said, its not ending its just getting writen in development for a happier future.

Yes, that was established. Whatever happens in PPGD, it better not tie in with GT. Since the storyline is different from each other and it is said that PPGD has nothing to do with GT, then it should ignore the whole thing between the two
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 am

K13-ZAR wrote:
BeeAre wrote:

what :?:

Superman is going to make an appearance.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby rac7d » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:40 am

Does ppgd have an ending? I thought it would continue for as long the creato could put out more ideas. This is only its second story arc. I do wish bleedman would update this as regularly as h does grim tales

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:50 am

rac7d wrote:Does ppgd have an ending? I thought it would continue for as long the creato could put out more ideas. This is only its second story arc. I do wish bleedman would update this as regularly as h does grim tales

Eventually, yeah it has to end. You don't want the comic to be just trailing off in some kind of cliffhanger. Planned end, not yet. Its going the course you just discribed. Look, use your brain here as I break this down.

GT = / = PpGD

GT uses similar characters, but is a different alternate reality with a Grim "End" of the shared PpGD characters.

Therefore. Since the two are different universes/realities, PpGD "ending" will be happier because it is not the post-apocalyptic future of GT.

Do. You. Understand?
Last edited by Blood Lord on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Numa430 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:45 pm

I would like that ending of PpGD better than the one from Grim Tales. Afterall that hard "work" that grids tried to merge the two stories together yet was given the rejectful NO phrase, i thank the comic gods for preventing it from happening.
Under the bed

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh, yeah, Grim Tales is an alternate ending to PPGD.

Huh. That makes so much sense I feel like crying.

This page is awesome. Blossom is awesome. Awesome Blossom. Woot woot.

Sherlock. HAH.

Also.

*Gets down on one knee*

Will you Marry me? BR? I believe you to be God.

So,

I heard Griddles is in jail.... That change anything?
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Proof, or you're lying.
Mercypostle

Postby AKoolPopTart » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Remember when plot development actually occurred in these comics?

Yeah me neither
"When you can't walk, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, you find someone to carry you." ~Zoey
http://poptart117.deviantart.com/

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Plot development is always happening in these.
Mercypostle

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)