Prolonging The Inevitable

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:23 am

BeeAre: This page took some time to work out, but I think it's pretty cool. Even if we're prolonging more than the inevitable. We're prolonging the TENSION. The dramatic music is getting pretty wound up. And if you think this reminds you of something, it should. It's rather elementary, my dears.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Prolonging The Inevitable

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 am

Damn. I knew it was referencing Sherlock Homes.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby JunSama » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:07 am

Seeing a main character go Sherlock in a fight is always pleasing.

Postby CallMeD. » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 am

I agree that it is awesome to see that taking place in a fight. And Blossom & Dexter would be the ones capable of doing so, under such conditions. But is this all actually taking place prior to her actions, as it does in Sherlock Holmes? Or are we seeing the movements broken down as they occur, step by step? What I mean is, will she actually act all this out in the next page, or is this the main show leading to Blossom's final stroke to seal the deal? Either way, I'm still amazed they went to such lengths to pull this off. But it was well worth it.

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:30 am

Despite Blossom going sherlock, it's a shame that even that won't stop the bomb. As this chapter seems to serve as what was going on when Bell and Gir went down the shaft in the last chapter, we all forgotten that the bomb has already blown up in the last chapter. The only way that this would make it different is if it was a parallel universe.
Never anger a magician

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 am

I see new page is out. All I have to say it was good seeing Blossom going Sherlock on Bell but yet she remembered a talk with Dexter. Wonder how Buttercup is doing in her fight?

Postby Light10s » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:26 am

but didn't Sherlock get out smarted by a man named Moriarty? wouldn't that mean Bell will catch on and pull a Moriarty on her?

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 am

Light10s wrote:but didn't Sherlock get out smarted by a man named Moriarty? wouldn't that mean Bell will catch on and pull a Moriarty on her?

As Blossom said she's not her intellectual equal, only person I could see doing that is Zim and even then he's a partial dumbass depending on how he's portrayed at times. And even if he was smart enough to do that he's not physically adept enough to pull it off.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby rac7d » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:15 pm

So how smart is blossom exactly? In the cntinuity of this comic I assume she keeps up with dexter which is part of their attraction but if it was measured where is she. Its increidble she can think fast enough that the can predict each moove. It reminds me of that figt she had with princess. I am also not catching this sherlock holms refrence I should go watch the movie.

Postby Zen » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Impressive tactical approach. Things are getting very interesting.

Postby ari-6 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Let's not waste anymore of one another's time. We both know how this is going to end.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Raulosification » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:11 pm

''A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.''
The Mighty Death

Postby Archrival » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:20 pm

rac7d wrote:So how smart is blossom exactly? In the cntinuity of this comic I assume she keeps up with dexter which is part of their attraction but if it was measured where is she. Its increidble she can think fast enough that the can predict each moove. It reminds me of that figt she had with princess. I am also not catching this sherlock holms refrence I should go watch the movie.

Skip to 1:36.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Yarin » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

i love this it's Awesomeness by Analysis very sherlock holmes

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 pm

In the special features of Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows they called it 'Holmesvision,' and Moriarty had 'Moriarty-o-vision' as Holmes's intellectual equal. As Archrival pointed out, Bell is not Blossom's intellectual equal. She's like a blending of all three Powerpuffs, and Blossom is the Brains of the outfit (Mind). That, and Bell's current channelling of Buttercup, that's giving Blossom the advantage where she can analyse and predict every move, Holmes-style. She's even including the clipped commentary style. Point is, we're unlikely to see Bell-o-vision.

If Bleedman and BeeAre decide to continue playing with Blossomvision, it might also do to reference the points in the second Sherlock movie when things did not go as Holmes had predicted -- as against the Cossack, when Sim stuck him with her knife.

It's pretty cool that Blossom is able to do all this because she remembered that post-fight conversation with Dexter. It also reveals a bit more about Dexter himself, and that he was able to make a little space between himself and his emotions back then. It's interesting that he could do that, and that Blossom is aping the technique so far. The question is whether she carries on too long, or breaks down and gets emotional at the critical moment.

Turn in three, and crack on.
A Page Flipper

Postby Deadpool94 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 am

I must say, these reply's are rather long. But I do also like the Sherlock Holmes reference.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby yuudaihirasa » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:33 am

man this looks pretty sweet. *_*

Postby wonder3 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 am

starting to get the feeling Blossom accidentally sets the bomb off because Bell dodges the lazer shot and it will hit either Gir or the bomb both of which will cause the explosion needed for the bomb to go off.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:30 am

Her laser isn't powerful enough to trigger the bomb to detonate. Its' been confirmed.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Drago2552 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:17 pm

I know this fighting style is Sherlock Holmes, but there are other animes that fight like this.
Also i want to know if Barasia and Breannin will ever join this comic they are bell's sisters after all.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:38 pm

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE.

Barsia and Breannin will not be in this comic since they take places as original characters in a PpGD fan-fiction that is created by Grids.

EDIT: Look, I'm going to show you a whole new world, that if you ever both to log back in and see what people reply towards your uninformed statement, will make you skit bricks.

Get ready for this, YOU ARE NOT IN THE SNAFU FORUM. "OMG WTF?" you might be saying. Yes, this is not technically the Snafu forums, this is but a section, one of eleven sections.
index.php

You see that one that says "Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)"? Well that is where we discuss more of Bleed's comics, and the editors/writers talk to us about the comic. In there is a very specific thread call "
Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)" where we have the chance to suggest who should be in PpGD and the writers take it in under consideration. One the very first page there is a "Master List" that tells who who has a good chance, and who will never be in PpGD.

Master List: HELL NO wrote:Brynn, or any of Griddles’ Girls, Griddles' fic is not affiliated with the official PPGD storyline

I encourage you to go look through the rest of the site, and become an active member. That way, you won't make mistakes like this again.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PPG_Bubbles » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:44 pm

THINGS JUST GOT REALLY!BLOSSOM IS BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS! too bad the bomb as already exploded :'(

Postby Sig Skellington » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:35 am

Man... I have been gone way too long. Wonder if anyone remembers me...
Anyway, things really seem to be heating up. Aaaand so are Blossom's eyes. Hehe
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby MERASMUS! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:31 am

I still think muscle movement should have been described.
Never anger a magician

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Holmes and Moriarty don't describe muscle movement. They describe, in clipped and precise manner, what they see is going to happen. And for the fight with the Cossack, Holmes even uses an extended metaphor.
A Page Flipper

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!