PPGD - Bet, Check, Raise. All In? (01 Febuary 2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: PPGD - Bet, Check, Raise. All In? (01 Febuary 2013)

Postby rac7d » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:37 pm

BeeAre wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:the RRB are more than likely never coming back.

They are coming back.

Wait how come they get to come back? Most people just want them around so they can hook up with their opposites. I mean isn't weird to have someone be with someone else who looks like the first in drag?

Postby BeeAre » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I think he does, umm... "interesting" fanart for V-Day. But I agree, a Valentine's page would be cool.

he'd better not being doing "interesting" fan-art >:[
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Havoc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I think he does, umm... "interesting" fanart for V-Day. But I agree, a Valentine's page would be cool.

I don't know...A GT one with Junior and Mimi, or maybe even Grim and Mandy would probably be fine, but romance is kind of a touchy issue when it comes to PPGD.

rac7d wrote:Wait how come they get to come back? Most people just want them around so they can hook up with their opposites. I mean isn't weird to have someone be with someone else who looks like the first in drag?

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. But who says they have to hook up with their exact opposites, or even hook up at all?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby K13-ZAR » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:10 am

BeeAre wrote:

They are coming back.

when? if I may be so bold sir
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Tuor » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:17 am

I suspect that would ruin the surprise
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 am

rac7d wrote:Wait how come they get to come back?

Why not?

rac7d wrote:Most people just want them around so they can hook up with their opposites.

BR. For the love of all that is still sweet and innocent in the world, please don't do this.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:20 am

Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:Most people just want them around so they can hook up with their opposites.

BR. For the love of all that is still sweet and innocent in the world, please don't do this.
I think we're safe...

Well, at least Blossom and Buttercup are. So long as Blossom has Dexter and Buttercup has a puppy crush on Jack I'm sure that won't happen- not to mention the opposite sides kind of hate each other to begin with.

But that all comes crashing down with Bubbles and Boomer. Not only are they the only ones who can easily get together to begin with, it almost seems like a guarantee.

I don't have a problem with that. Bubbles is Open right now and Boomer seems like a likeable enough character. But theirs would be the only hookup I can bless. Not to mention the kind of "Internal Betrayals" would make for an interesting part of the story: for both sides.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby rac7d » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
rac7d wrote:Wait how come they get to come back?

Why not?

I thought their cameo role was satisfying. The rowdy ruff boys coming back to antagonize the girls is silly. Despite the match in power the boys are given a krptonite while the girls have none. After that boys are back in town episode I just lost any feeling for those guys. And I don't want boomer putting the moves on bubbles, I'm waiting for Cody.

Postby CTCFirebird » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 pm

K13-ZAR wrote:
BeeAre wrote:

They are coming back.

when? if I may be so bold sir

I think we oughta be patient about that since its been confirmed like quite a few times already. I'd be surprised BeeAre and Bleedman won't kill them off and won't chicken out (like I've read in a few fanfics). It would be great if they would go to Megaville Elementary to get an education. I do have something in mind of what would/possibly happen.

Blood Lord wrote:BR. For the love of all that is still sweet and innocent in the world, please don't do this.

LOL I rather we all be surprised by the event of what BeeAre has in store for their story.
I am the Winner

Postby Biostar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:11 pm

rac7d wrote:I thought their cameo role was satisfying. The rowdy ruff boys coming back to antagonize the girls is silly. Despite the match in power the boys are given a krptonite while the girls have none. After that boys are back in town episode I just lost any feeling for those guys. And I don't want boomer putting the moves on bubbles, I'm waiting for Cody.

Their "cameo" was obviously setting them up to appear in the plot later on. You don't swear revenge/reveal romantic feelings for on the main protagonists without getting involved.

Who the heck is Cody?

Postby Havoc » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:17 pm

CTCFirebird wrote: I do have something in mind of what would/possibly happen.

If it's something that you think will happen based on solid facts, feel free to put it in the prediction thread.
If it's something that you want to happen, and you think it would benefit the story, put it in the suggestion thread (just make sure you read the master list on page one first).

Biostar wrote:Who the heck is Cody?

I second that. Who?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby rac7d » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Remember that bad anime that ripped off bleed's comic and idea but, get aways with it becasue of its officialness.
Well out of it came Cody
He was awesome and in the only episodes I liked of that show.

anyway since were getting a little of topic lets bring it back by talking about gir. Does he know how to set up the bomb? I though it was funny last page when he bagan to explain what the bomb does, since when does gir know aht going on

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:16 pm

PpGZ came out before Bleed's comic did.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby rac7d » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Blood Lord wrote:PpGZ came out before Bleed's comic did.

The first page of PPGD was in 2004 and PPGZ first episode was on 2006. Then a few year later that fusion fall thing

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Either way, PpGZ didn't rip PpGD off. They're totally different. Fusion Fall isn't a direct rip off either. they both just take place in the CN universe.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby K13-ZAR » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 am

let the arguing begin again :grin:
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby CTCFirebird » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:29 am

Havoc751 wrote:
CTCFirebird wrote: I do have something in mind of what would/possibly happen.

If it's something that you think will happen based on solid facts, feel free to put it in the prediction thread.
If it's something that you want to happen, and you think it would benefit the story, put it in the suggestion thread (just make sure you read the master list on page one first).

All the more reason why I didn't put it in this thread. XD Thanks for the info of guiding me the way not making a mistake, Havoc751!

Blood Lord wrote:Either way, PpGZ didn't rip PpGD off. They're totally different. Fusion Fall isn't a direct rip off either. they both just take place in the CN universe.

Yes, that I agree with! I read somewhere (think it was a wiki) they ripped each other off because of how similar the designs came out to be. I disagree with that. Is is true that Bleedman got an offer to doing artwork for Fusion Fall and that he turned it down?

PPGZ, I liked the character designs by Miho Shimogasa (character design for Sailor Moon), but wished the story could've gone a bit more similar to the original.
For Fusion Fall, I'm not really fond of the art style used. It makes them look like Barbie Dolls. Bleedman's style comes close to the original designs. That I'm fond of!

K13-ZAR wrote:let the arguing begin again :grin:

LOL
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 am

K13-ZAR wrote:let the arguing begin again :grin:

There is no arguing going on. Suggest it again, and my wrath will be upon you.

Havoc751 wrote:If it's something that you think will happen based on solid facts, feel free to put it in the prediction thread.

I do want to point out that while those threads are the purpose for for those things, these threads can also take part in those actions as well. Those threads are specialized where they go deeper and only on those things, while the comic update threads can include anything about the comic or related to the page update. It isn't a monopoly. On the current page update, if it is pressing enough, you can even pull up topics from past updates to discuss instead of what is currently on the update.

So in other words, he can put his idea up. It doesn't matter if those threads repeat it either. The character thread is going to get more attention from Br (sometimes) and only like three or four of us bother with the Predictions thread.

rac7d wrote:anyway since were getting a little of topic

Don't worry, the thread wasn't getting off topic.

Nor is it now.

CTCFirebird wrote:Is is true that Bleedman got an offer to doing artwork for Fusion Fall and that he turned it down?

No idea. He'd be an idiot if he did, but its possible.

I would have to go check the old Fusionfall thread, because I do remember this coming up, just not what was said about it.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:48 am

rac7d wrote: I'm waiting for Cody.

I hate to tell you this, but I don't think we're going to see Cody. Just because if you look at the suggestion forum master list, PPGZ was under the "Disapproved" category. Unless BR comes out of the blue and says otherwise.

Blood Lord wrote:I do want to point out that while those threads are the purpose for for those things, these threads can also take part in those actions as well.

I kinda/partly knew that, but thank you for the clarification. I just thought I'd help point it out.
Just out of curiosity, can actually post suggestion in the update threads?

CTCFirebird wrote:Is is true that Bleedman got an offer to doing artwork for Fusion Fall and that he turned it down?

Blood Lord wrote:No idea. He'd be an idiot if he did, but its possible.

I would have to go check the old Fusionfall thread, because I do remember this coming up, just not what was said about it.

Let me know what you find out, I kind of wanna know now.

rac7d wrote:anyway since were getting a little of topic lets bring it back by talking about gir. Does he know how to set up the bomb? I though it was funny last page when he bagan to explain what the bomb does, since when does gir know aht going on

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, Dr.X might have programmed the instructions into Gir's CPU, database, hard drive, whatever you wanna call it.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:52 am

Havoc751 wrote:I kinda/partly knew that, but thank you for the clarification. I just thought I'd help point it out.
Just out of curiosity, can actually post suggestion in the update threads?

I guess, it's just easier for the creators if all the suggestions are in one place.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby rac7d » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Havoc751 wrote:
rac7d wrote: I'm waiting for Cody.

I hate to tell you this, but I don't think we're going to see Cody. Just because if you look at the suggestion forum master list, PPGZ was under the "Disapproved" category. Unless BR comes out of the blue and says otherwise.

They alredy broke theose rules before. I wouldnt suggest him right now in the current arc, but if later I see an oppertunity I might write a detailed request to beeare. I just have to do it at the right time. I waited too long with my Jimmy neutron one.

rac7d wrote:anyway since were getting a little of topic lets bring it back by talking about gir. Does he know how to set up the bomb? I though it was funny last page when he bagan to explain what the bomb does, since when does gir know aht going on

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, Dr.X might have programmed the instructions into Gir's CPU, database, hard drive, whatever you wanna call it.

That does make sense.
Last edited by BeeAre on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: New Page. Honk honk :0)

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)