New Bleed Art Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Now Bleedman gets four (Technically six if you count KoF and Zim) comics, huh?

Has he ever written his own story before?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:43 pm

He lead SB for a while. But other then that, no, it seems as if he always has some sort of writer and or editor at is side; Seir (wtf happened to him?), Grids, BR, and that one guy for SB now.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Saint Soul » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 am

seir quit. grids got fired(i think).
AND THAT ONE GUY IS DMAJORBOSS.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:11 pm

WELL HIS NAME MIGHT START WITH A D, BUT I DOUBT HE'S A MAJOR OR A BOSS.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:24 pm

I wonder if Bleedman does his own coloring.
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:59 pm

He does. There were some older pages of PpGD when Seir would do the coloring. Like this one:
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=157
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 pm

That color type has it's own kind of special charm. But alas, the past is the past and the current style has its own charms as well.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 am

Cool Cool. It seems as if it was colored with Copic Markers, but its digitally clean.

Yes, it has its charms.
I am the Winner

Postby Numa430 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:10 am

Here's Bubbles that was shown in Mimi's flashback.
Under the bed

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm

I like it. But for some reason I just struggle with her concept in the flashback. The flashback happened around the time of the dance in PpGD, right? Well it just seems lazy to me that her uniform as an adult matches it exactly or really, really close to it. It's like she never took it off and t just grew with her.

Also, now that I think about it. I wonder if the girls are still a team in the future version.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I like it. But for some reason I just struggle with her concept in the flashback. The flashback happened around the time of the dance in PpGD, right? Well it just seems lazy to me that her uniform as an adult matches it exactly or really, really close to it. It's like she never took it off and t just grew with her.

Also, now that I think about it. I wonder if the girls are still a team in the future version.

To answer the questions in reverse order. My personal opinion is no, they very likey aren't. That is, it is quite possible they all work for the same confederation of heroes (it sort of looks like every hero left in Megaville does) but they are probably not doing so as a formal team anymore, but as independent agents. The fact that they are no longer dressing even remotely the same I take as being sort of indicative of that (actually the events of the science fair could be the beginning of the breakup, as this seems to also be the first time that all three girls are dressed in a totally dissimilar manner).
As to the first thought; maybe. On one hand I do sort of agree it is a sort of lazy for her superhero costume to look so similar (it's not exactly identical, at bare minimum the footwear is different, brown loafer like shoes in the dance, white and blue boots in her adult form * Her hair has gotten (proprtionally) longer). On the other it does seem to fit. It is show canon that Bubbles is a bit of an anime fan (remember Harmony Bunny?). If there was any member of the PPG who would decide to go around dressed as a Sailor Senshi, Bubbles would be it. I'd say Buttercup's future is the more intrigueing; I'd still love to know what on earth is strong enough to put out a PPG's eye (I'm actually am willing to belive that nothing can (Him or whatever kills them later excepted) and that Buttercup wears the eyepatch for some other reason ( say, to keep one eye permantly adjusted to the dark and aviod the moment of blindness caused by adjustement between the two (people do do that) or simply because she thinks it makes her look badass.

* in the interest of not going off topic can we please not get into the argument about whether footwear cound as part of a uniform again? In this context, I think it does.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 pm

I agree with you on the footwear. No arguments here.
Semper Vigilans

Postby jorama » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:24 am

Valentine Stuff from me and Vinz

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:18 am

I want to point out that this was a mild pain in the ass to correct your image fail.

Semper Vigilans

Postby jorama » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:51 am

Blood Lord wrote:I want to point out that this was a mild pain in the ass to correct your image fail.

thanks pals, was in a bit hurry

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 am

Not a problem.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Lady Haru » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Image\

"You are who you draw"

i never noticed that this is quite true.
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World // Tumblr // Facebook // Steam // Dreadful Comics
Well if I had quotes from others, I would put them here, but I am just another bug in the garden of Snafu.
Is Not Currently Available

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Bleedman is a little girl?

It would be funny to say if it wasn't a polar opposite that caused mental anguish.

Bird oft Error

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:43 pm

So...Bleedman is complicated.

I'm just going to move on from this and say, it's a nice picture.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:27 pm

I'm going to agree with that.

But I believe that phone could be the cause of most of the ass-fuckery we encounter when dealing with him, aka comic updates and stuff.
Semper Vigilans

Postby jorama » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:03 pm

that girl didnt have name yet XD, I been waiting for what name he will give to her :)

Postby Numa430 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Gonna revive this thread with a birthday suprised with you know who ;)
Under the bed

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:16 am

Bump'd for a new pic.

Just a reminder as well guys, be careful with pushing your nsfw boundaries. I should probably put a potential nsfw tags on this thread.

Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 am

Glad you brought this thread back, Blord.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am

Well, it looks like my guess about the Okobo was right.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)