Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - 2 spots open)

Postby Zelosse » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:35 pm

I'll have a post up later concerning Marcus and Zha'Gren.

Postby Berry-tan » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Deena and I will be trying to get our post up today so we can help usher the story along.

Postby Deena » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Aaand done.:D

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:15 am

Thank you, and I hope you had a great birthday.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:14 am

Sorry, can't say for certain if I have a day coming up where I can focus on a post. Could be a little while still, but I'll try and get one up when I get the chance.
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 pm

M'kay. It'll give me time to get Denerim rolling.

Deena and Berry, do you mind if I just take you to the estate and begin immediately with the deal, or would you like some time to "socialize"?

I guess that goes for everyone. By "socialize" I mean a post or two of character interaction (without burning, killing, harming, or inflicting damage on the estate, each other, and NPC) OR we can go straight to the deal.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby BG07 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

It doesn't matter to me, though I wouldn't mind a post to go off of for getting Bill patched up if we're going to socialize for a bit

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

That can be arranged.
Mercypostle

Postby Deena » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

I'm okay with it if Berry is.:D I don't mind if you want to speed things up by warping Bill and the magebabies up to the estate and have them socialize there, in a sort of "the mages had no chance to escape during their travel to the estate" way or whatever. It might push things along faster that way.

Postby Scrambles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:00 am

Any socialization on Isador's part wouldn't be started by him. But I am up for cool with it.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:40 am

Whelp. For some reason I can't delete or edit my last post, so I'll just throw the finger at the double posting rules for this.

Just for general knowledge to answer unasked questions. Don't wait for me to do something in Denerim. If you want to post before I act, do it. You don't need my permission or a general consensuses.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:43 am

Whelp. For some reason I can't delete or edit my last post, so I'll just throw the finger at the double posting rules for this.

Just for general knowledge to answer unasked questions. Don't wait for me to do something in Denerim. If you want to post before I act, do it. You don't need my permission or a general consensuses.
Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 am

Mercypostle

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 am

Mercypostle

Postby Scrambles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:03 am

Any socializing done with Isador wouldnt be started by him. Other then that Im cool with it.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:07 am

Mercypostle

Postby Scrambles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:19 am

Any socializing done with Isador wouldnt be started by him. Other then that Im cool with it.

Postby BG07 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 am

I thought that the estate was in Denerim >.>'

Postby Zelosse » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Well it isn't, Apparently.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:15 pm

wat?

The estate is in Denerim, where else would it be?
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:27 pm

I am'a confused. It say redcliffe on you post. I musta misread. I'll change it after work.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Valmyria is in Redcliffe. Did I say Redcliffe in another post?
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

I failed to notice that Val is in one place and the manor is another.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Easy mistake to make.
Mercypostle

Postby CrimsonJack » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Those spots still open for characters? I've been giddy to join a good DA roleplay. One question, would a Golem be an acceptable character?
Do you know where the real Hell is? It's inside your head.
Do you know where the real Heaven is? It's beyond the clouds, a horizon we all see in the end.
That's why my head is always in the clouds, hoping to see that Heaven beyond the horizon of Life and Hell.
Sayonara, Adios, Goodbye.
Stella

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing