Who's you favourite Supervillain?

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Who's you favourite Supervillain?

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 am

A sort of spin-off to this viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53330

Who are your favourite supervillains?
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Re: Who's you favourite Supervillain?

Postby Exodis » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Zelosse » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Postby Senel » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Location: That city where The Office supposedly takes place in.

Postby EagleMan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 am

Hannibal Lecter. Probably Light from Death Note too.

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:03 am

Swiper is superior villain.

Postby Tuor » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:54 am

EagleMan wrote:Hannibal Lecter. Probably Light from Death Note too.

I thought Hannibal too, but didn't think he counted as a supervillain, so I was gonna say Magneto
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Valhallen » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:23 am

Postby Joker-Undead » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 pm

I would like to say that one of my favourite supervillains in Ryubee Sonozaki, aka Terror-Dopant (from Kamen-Rider W). He has the power to cause great fear & terror into his victims, plus his head-dress can turn into a dragon-like monster.

Image Image
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Valhallen wrote:Image

I have to tip my hat to this.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mr. Froggy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:49 pm

I really likes me some Homestuck villains. If that's not good enough, Fire Lord Ozai is a well rounded asshole.
"An honest man is one who knows that he can't consume more than he has produced"
Ayn Rand -Atlas Shrugged-

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:29 am

A fire bending, Imperialistic tyrant who can also shoot lighting from his finger tips, and just so happens to be voiced by Mark Hamill aka Luke Skywalker. What great irony.
Semper Vigilans

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:56 pm

I'm not sure about favourite, but recently, I've quite liked Crowley. King of hell.
Maybe not as successful as other villains, but I find his snark, ambition and ruthlessness impressive.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Grey » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Cancer is the true villain.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Exodis » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 am

Grey wrote:Cancer is the true villain.

Taking villainy to a whole new level.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:06 pm

... Or down to a whole new level. You know, cellular and stuff.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Without a doubt, my favorite super villain.

I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Zelosse » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Legit this time. Skeletor had the ability to be a badass, but he was just a lazy half dead with no real ambition beyond what I assume was killing He-Man.

Postby Grey » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:07 am

I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Vegedus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:06 am

Ozymyndias    from Watchmen, probably. Because he wins, and not through might.

There was another candidate, but I forget. How no one has mentioned the Joker yet though, is surprising.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Tuor » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Too mainstream.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:55 pm

The Joker... I find myself tipping my hat more to the people who played him, then the character himself. Yes, he's odd, psychotic, kills Robin, beats another Robin to death (or was that the same one?), shoots Barbra Gordon, etc. But he's just kinda "meh" to me.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BobSagat » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Joker is a shit choice because he's a villain that only succeeds because of the stupidity of others. He's not really good at anything other than being crazy and even then he's outdone by plenty of other characters.

As for my pick...

Griffith because he's such the perfect white knight even after making his deal with the devil. The deadliest thing about Griffith isn't even his own power, but his ability to inspire others to follow him. That and as an antagonist, he brings out the best most interesting qualities of the protagonist.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:15 am

I just wanted to tell you. Most of my favourite supervillains are from Tokusatsu shows like Super-Sentai and Kamen-Rider, so don't be too surprised, ok.
"Why so Serious?"

Next

Return to Snafu General Discussion