Well, I got done watching the Legends of Korra, and here is what I thought.
Overall I enjoyed it, but what was annoying me a little was how weak the bending was. Perhaps Katara, Toph, Zuko, and Aang were just super powered young kids/Masters and this was how "normal bending" was. I don't really know, but that's what bugged be the most was the inconsistency in bending between the two series. It looked so weak,despite people's advances into the higher forms of bending, such as lightening and metal bending.
The rapid spring of technology into what felt like the "roaring 20's" was... interesting. I can't say I hate it, but I don't love it either. I liked how The Last Airbender felt magical and that bending was a necessity or close to an God-given ability. But in Legends of Korra you can go "Loom at me, I can burst flames out of my hands n'stuff" and some guy across the room will put a glove on and shock the shit out of you. Its not as "cool" anymore, unless you're a blood bender...
And don't get me started on the weak love triangles.
But I look forward to the next season, which is rumored to be this April.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!