Would be be able to infiltrate the Manor without anyone noticing?
A few Redcliffe guards might notice, but he'd be able to kill them or neutralize them before they raise an alarm.
BG07 wrote:Blood are you expecting us to just arrive on our own then?
To the estate, yes. But I can make it so you just pop up there. Literally, all you need to do is just say K, and leave for the place if you want to join on the "quest". But I can get people there like I did Isador. It isn't a problem.
BG07 wrote:If so, what should we expect while we get there?
While or when? While you are traveling there, nothing will happen. When you get there, the layout and description have been established, you can enjoy some of the feast, but then Teryn Cousland is going to get everyone who came to go on a mission for the Kingdom.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)