Halo 4. (Spoilers may be present.)

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Halo 4. (Spoilers may be present.)

Postby DaCrum » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 pm

OOH ME TOO!
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Weekends are the best for me.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Princess » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Wanna aim for this Saturday? What time do ya think?
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:38 pm

I'm down, and since we live on opposite sides of the coast, gawd. I dunno what time. I should be home all day.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:22 pm

WOMAN WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS HALO 4 STUFF?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Princess » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Tomorrow sound good?
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 pm

I would like to inform everyone that Snafu was majestically represented by three bad ass mother fuckers last night in Halo; Stuff, Da Crum, and myself. Victory was claimed multiple times, and people were put in their places. It was glorious, save for the last match where our team didn't know what defense was, and me hitting Crum with Ghosts and Warthogs the entire time.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:07 pm

I have to join you guys more often.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 pm

It was great. Save for the lag, and Crum repeatedly eating the front end of my Ghost.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Poor Crum. Needless to say I only played with you twice, Stuff once on Reach and I think the other was Jesus on Reach? It sounds like fun though.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 pm

I played with Jesus on the Reach Beta. That was fun. We dominated.
Semper Vigilans

Postby DaCrum » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 pm

It wasn't just Blord either. Everyone on my team seemed to like to hit me with ghosts.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Did that happen on every map? I thought it was Exile and Ragnarok... No, wait. I think I got you on Vortex. I shouldn't have made Stuff get out into the rocket-Hog. Thing was a piece of crap.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 pm

That thing was a piece of crap since it first was introduced in what, Reach? I hate it.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Gauss > Chaingun > Rocket.

What would make it cool is if you could fire the rockets individually at not all at once.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:51 pm

If the gauss fired as fast as it did in Halo 2/3 I would be happier, I feel like it's slower in 4 though. I'm not saying I'm bad with it, I just feel like it's a pain to use sometimes because if you miss even a single shot on another vehicles it can backfire pretty quickly. On other players it's pretty nice, but on others it's just some trouble. Chain guns were never good at fast kills so I will agree with you on "gauss>chain gun>rockets"
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Princess » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I shouldn't have made Stuff get out into the rocket-Hog. Thing was a piece of crap.

YEAH WTF WAS THAT ABOUT?!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:49 am

I THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP.

But clearly you aren't suppose to ram into things the rockets are exploding on.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:15 am

All I can imagine is Stuff yelling at you, while you're on the other end of the TV laughing your ass off as she dies haha.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Princess » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:48 am

That's pretty much what happened.

We, well I died because he drove where I was shooting. And he was all "What happened?" And I said "YOU DROVE WHERE I WAS FIRING!"

It was quite funny.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Most humorous. I walked out without a scratch on me, Stuff is dead underneath a flaming Warthog, then I think I got sniped or found a Ghost and proceeded to hit Crum people.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Princess » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Seems like something that would happen irl.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Has anyone finished Spartan Ops? The ending scared me.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jasthn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 pm

I didn't even know that Spartan Ops continuing. When I was playing it seemed to just stop at the end of chapter (episode) 4 I believe? I just remember it came to a halt for several weeks.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:38 pm

They paused for a while to complete them. They just ended at episode ten.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu Gaming