PPGD - Bet, Check, Raise. All In? (01 Febuary 2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: PPGD - Bet, Check, Raise. All In? (01 Febuary 2013)

Postby rac7d » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Birdofterror wrote:I personally thought no, but BeeAre thinks otherwise. He seems to be hinting at Blossom both Distracting bell and Disarming the bomb in the same breath.

So with her laser, is xraying the bomb right now studying it trying to figure out wher she has to shoot to disarm it. That would be clever also she could phyce out bell by making her dash for gir leaving the bomb open.

If gir got hurt it would be bell fualt since she knows blossom would hold him against her to get an edge in the fight, like she did last time.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 pm

I don't think the bomb is even armed yet, but since it blew up at the end of the last chapter, Bell is likely going to be able to hold Blossom back long enough, to let gir to possibly detonate the bomb manualy.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Havoc » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Okay first off:

Holy shit, we made it to page 3 4. Sure, like 80% nearly all of it was arguing, but still.

Secondly, I feel like we're over looking something here, Dexter said he changed his theme from the pocket particle accelerator to something else at the convention, or something like that. I wonder if it could have anything to do with the bomb? Just a thought.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biostar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Since Dexter said that the theme change was in part due to some "strange data" he got from the explosion on the moon and that the subject was supposed to be discussed at the symposium, I would say definitely.

Whether he has any helpful insight on it right now is another matter.

Postby rac7d » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:45 pm

If dexter device was gonna be able help then it would have been brought up last chapter. Beesides its proably been destroyed in the chaos

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Dexter had a device to stop this?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CTCFirebird » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:58 pm

I really don't think that Dexter did have a device to stop this. He could probably make one, but time is running out. So, there's no time. It's up to Blossom to stop this from happening.
I am the Winner

Postby duzzkiller » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:05 pm

After these months.Finally there's somthing interesting and serious of this.
And over 4 pages to discuss.
It has been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. 8)

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
K13-ZAR wrote:as for everyone complaining about her aiming at GIR look closely at what is beside him and you'll know what she is really aiming at

Nevermind.

So K13-ZAR, whose name sounds more like a stormtrooper identification number or a radio station, why do you think she is aiming at something other then the bomb?

well first I said she wasn't aiming at Gir
any way she could be aiming at the machine Gir is trying to put the bomb inside of

p.s. you think my name sounds like a stormtrooper identification number?
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Princess » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 pm

I'm 100% positive she's aiming at Gir.

And yes, it sounds like a Stormtrooper identification, hahahaha.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Princess Stuff wrote:And yes, it sounds like a Stormtrooper identification, hahahaha.

hmm... well at least I can use it in one of my Star Wars stories but i personally think it sounds better as a droid's name

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:29 am

Princess Stuff wrote:I'm 100% positive she's aiming at Gir.
100% Positive? That's a dangerous assumption. I'm not even 100% positive the next part will even come out. Who knows? Bleedman could die of a heart attack tomorrow.

I'm predicting a 99.95% chance of him releasing the next page, about a 90% chance of her aiming at Gir, with about a 50% chance of her actually firing; with a 0.1-1% chance of it actually hitting him.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tuor » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:33 am

How pointless.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Princess » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 am

Sometimes I wonder why I post here....
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:59 am

Birdofterror wrote:
100% Positive? That's a dangerous assumption. I'm not even 100% positive the next part will even come out. Who knows? Bleedman could die of a heart attack tomorrow.

I'm predicting a 99.95% chance of him releasing the next page, about a 90% chance of her aiming at Gir, with about a 50% chance of her actually firing; with a 0.1-1% chance of it actually hitting him.

A little unnecessary with the statistics, but okay. I'd say there's a 15% chance Blossom will actually hit Gir.

Blood Lord wrote:Dexter had a device to stop this?

More than likely no, not a specifically designed item. But I wonder if Blossom took Dexter's Pocket particle accelerator with her, and she'll end up using it in someway to render the explosion harmless, or something.
I know this is a very flimsy, and unlikely theory, but still.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby rac7d » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:23 am

What is the precision of her laser anyway? Is sshe like superman good?

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Birdofterror wrote:

Bird, relax and respect people's opinions. We don't need to get nit-picky here. That has a tendency to drive people away, which is what we are trying really hard NOT to do.

rac7d wrote:What is the precision of her laser anyway? Is sshe like superman good?

I can't find anything definitive on that, but I'd say its good to guess that or close too it.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Eh, just some fun numbers to throw around. We all friends here. I wasn't trying to contradict or anything, was just saying. Lighten up. lol

Onward to page 10!

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:55 pm

I'm down for page ten. If its good discussion. We were talking about, well, kinda talking about, the Bell situation of her color being white vs the coloring of the girls.
Semper Vigilans

Postby K13-ZAR » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 pm

I just thought of something reading some your all's posts if Blossom hits the bomb it will detonate right and we already know the bomb is going detonate somehow based on what happens to Bubbles and the other a few pages ago so what if Blossom was to hit the bomb by accident it would trigger the bomb correct? Meaning Blossom could be the one who triggers the explosion we saw with Bubbles am I right?

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 pm

That's a really good possibility. Especially if Bell shoves Blossom and her beam goes off mark. the thing that I find is that I don't know if that would detonate the device in the exact way that they need it to. I wonder if she hits it, it starts going critical, and to avoid certain destruction, they put it in the system and fire it.

Could be wrong on that too. But the idea of Blossom nailing the bomb on accident is a good possibility.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Blood Lord wrote:But the idea of Blossom nailing the bomb on accident is a good possibility.

Figures, her main strength here is her intelligence, but the possibility of her outright messing up always seems to loom over her battles. It's kind of Ironic.

Bird oft Error

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Eh, just some fun numbers to throw around. We all friends here. I wasn't trying to contradict or anything, was just saying. Lighten up. lol

Onward to page 10!

ROFL I have to agree with you right there! XD But I think at some point we should call it quits soon. It's getting quite long despite the disagreement we had earlier.
Last edited by CTCFirebird on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Winner

Postby K13-ZAR » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:26 pm

we know the bomb is going to detonate but we just don't know how and this page gives us a number of possibilities of how it will go off there is Gir with the bomb about to do something with it, we have Blossom about to fire her eye lasers in that direction, and then there is Bell who looks like she is seconds from going psycho

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:32 pm

CTCFirebird wrote:
Birdofterror wrote:Eh, just some fun numbers to throw around. We all friends here. I wasn't trying to contradict or anything, was just saying. Lighten up. lol

Onward to page 10!

ROFL I have to agree with you right there! XD But I think at some point we should call it quits soon. It's getting quite long despite the disagreement we had earlier.

Quit what?
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)