Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 am

I'm not shooting you down. I agree. I threw it out as a possibility, not as a solution. You know more about it then I do, and the way people are around here, I don't think they are far from the idea you are. We did seem to talk about medals for a bit in the Development Section and in the Gold Club. It was... meh'd.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 am

Ya, all these things have been discussed in various places
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 am

I need to invest myself in the goings on around here more. I mean I was seriously taken aback when the site changed layout a wee bit back. I used to be on this site everyday............... maybe putting it back on my bookmarkbar will help.

Anywho, how many active members do we think are still around? I think we need to know that first before you start adding more, and seeing who can help in their own way. I for example have a few blogs with a modest amount of followers, so I can try and plug this site a bit.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:28 am

top gear tony 666 wrote:Anywho, how many active members do we think are still around?

I would venture somewhere between 15 to 30, recently.

top gear tony 666 wrote:I think we need to know that first before you start adding more, and seeing who can help in their own way.

That's true. We will have to coordinate efforts a little bit just as things we are doing. Here seems the best place as any for right now as some members of the forum come here. I would suggest Spam, but things go to hell fast in there.

top gear tony 666 wrote:I for example have a few blogs with a modest amount of followers, so I can try and plug this site a bit.

Go for it. There doesn't have to be too much coordination involved with people unless they are operating on the same site. Before we hit this though, Tuor, is the site going to be undergoing any other upgrades soon that we should wait for?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:31 am

I wish you had been here motnhs ago when things like this were being discussed, haha.

As far as I know, the way the forums are now is pretty much the way they're gonna stay.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:32 am

Yeah, so do I. Better late the never, ehh? Think this would be good in the Gold Club stuff?

Well if that is the case, then tony, you may proceed when ready. Same with you Jasthn.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:37 am

I don't think it'd hurt to post some stuff in the gold area
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Jasthn » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:21 am

I'll throw some stuff out there, then. I thought the Gold Club was pretty much used up though, since the Gold membership was, in a way, just to get people to act correctly and such. I didn't think it had any use now until the site started to pick up some serious followers.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Tuor » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 am

Jasthn wrote:I thought the Gold Club was pretty much used up though, since the Gold membership was, in a way, just to get people to act correctly and such.

That was never its purpose
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Riz » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 am

did you even read the thread outlining what it was
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Jasthn » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 am

I went through it very briefly. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that there were not going to be any more addition to the Gold Member status because it wouldn't matter for anything.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Tuor wrote:I don't think it'd hurt to post some stuff in the gold area

K. I'll throw something in there.

And for just another thing, I would like people to report on what they are doing, and how it is going. That way we can see effective means, and further motivation to keep going.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Jasthn wrote:I went through it very briefly. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that there were not going to be any more addition to the Gold Member status because it wouldn't matter for anything.

for now

and initially it was people who were exemplary members before the change who wanted to help the forum. the exemplary part got pretty lax though.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Gold Club thing up.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 pm

At least you can lord it over dirty, unwashed peasants like........ um me.

Anyway I started spreading the Snafu gospel around, mostly small like though other forums I use, I also put the sites link in my signature on those sites. I'll start on plugging it though my blog(s) tomorrow, I need to write drafts first off and keep up my snappy, British, cutting jibes and what not.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:01 am

I miss having a purple name...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Jasthn » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:02 pm

I kind of like it the way it is now. It's all one color, text and names, not all mixed around.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:14 pm

I guess... but then there are so many other people who are gold or blue that post more than most of the white text folk in Spam it doesn't really make a difference.

Sadly purple names wouldn't look good anymore with the black background. So. Yeah.
An Optimist

Postby top gear tony » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Still one colour, talk about bland. Things should look fabulous when ever possible.

Postby Spoopy Princess » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 pm

I approve of your choice of pink.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jasthn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:41 am

I dunno, maybe it's just a matter of opinion which is not bad at all. I personally think it is visually nicer so there's not a cluster of rainbow colors (blue, green, yellow (gold) and purple seem like it would be a bit much)
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby top gear tony » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:19 am

Yeah I know, and white is the ultimate compliment of dark colours like grey and black. But we see so much grey and black in this day and age that a little colour can't hurt.

EDIT: Whoa right after I posted this comment, this happened:

Can't be a coincidence................................................................................................

Postby Tuor » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 am

Haha, people were complaining there was too much contrast.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:02 am

The shit? I didn't see this at all.

Was it only up for a couple minutes or something?
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 am

top gear tony 666 wrote:Can't be a coincidence................................................................................................

You'll never know~
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter