Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - 2 spots open)

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:22 pm

I like this XD. Sadly I am swamped with work, so I have no idea when I can post. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, not sure.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Zelosse » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:33 pm

BG07 wrote:Zelosse why do all of your characters say 'hi' by brutally attacking them?

Because most of them are based around violence. It's a way of beating any potential language barriers.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Might get broken up. You know, NPC GM characters that manifest the powers of God in order to fulfill my diesire.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Alrighty then. I've made posts for those in Denerim and for Val. To kind of answer/go along with Ro's comment, there will be a time skip in a while.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Fellguarde » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Waiddaminute. Khorin isn't anywhere near Marcus.

Did I... miss something?

Postby Zelosse » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Mind you BL, this was going to be a short little event anyways.

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Posted! My work didnt take as long as I thought it would.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Fellguarde wrote:Waiddaminute. Khorin isn't anywhere near Marcus.

Did I... miss something?

Nope. Sorry Fell. I got mixed up.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:28 am

I'll wrap up our fight in the morning, Draken. It's about 3:30am here.. Work sucks.

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 pm

No problem man. Excited to see whether or not "wrapping up" means being beaten or kicking Vovin's ass XD

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Beats Vovins ass. He's gonna let go of the hammer while you go to pin it down and punch Vovin in the head.

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Lol and it will be just like old times! XD

*Edit* Should I post ASAP or wait for other posts?

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Just post. After you do, your "group" will progress to the Estate. Everyone else, after you converse with the collectors you will also be taken to the estate. I just need to see if you are ready.

Warden group will be in Redcliffe tonight.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Alright, not sure if I can get a post in tonight but I will try.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:17 am

I understand. Things aren't going my way on this end either. Damn you college tests.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:24 am

Shoot I havent been able to find time. I will MAKE myself post this weekend, but will only tentatively say that I may post tonight. Sorry for the hold up.

Postby Glacier » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

This externship has been wiping floor with me. I'll try to at least respond Ro

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:03 pm

*blinks* Respond to what?
Demon of Elru

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Don't worry about it Glacier. We're going to be in Redcliffe in a bit.

ONCE THIS HOMEWORK LEAVES ME THE HELL ALONE.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Scrambles » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 am

Im not sure what Isador can do besides scare the Crows more on his way to the quest giver.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 am

I thought I made him arrive at the estate already... Hmm. I'll put that up there. Anyone else ready?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 am

Well, I got you to the estate, but I need everyone at the estate to get things going. Kinda the same situation you were just in. Some more should be making it soon. Then Lord Cousland will present his plan, you all can decide what to do, and then be off on our way again.

If you're ready to go to the estate, just get yourself there without me.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Zelosse » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:20 am

I require Val to make her appearance first before Zha'Gren gets his own little post. Considering he's just following her around waiting for a command.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:32 pm

It'll be up tonight, after some stuff gets taken care of today.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Posted, but the same deal as Zelosse in terms of the estate. I will wait for someone else to get there.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing